Forums
[myproana] MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://looksmax.net)
+-- Forum: Looksmax (http://looksmax.net/Forum-Looksmax)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Master Thread and Accountability Directory (http://looksmax.net/Forum-Off-Topic-Master-Thread-and-Accountability-Directory)
+--- Thread: [myproana] MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) (/Thread-myproana-MYPROANA-COM-EXPOSED-MYPROANA-MPA-EXPOSED-PART-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Vitriol - 03-14-2018

As reinforced by Evelyn, the persistent glitching with the other thread necessitated a new one. Post anything about the deplorable site here, continuing the tone from the previous topic.

The following is strictly prohibited:

1. Posting of personal information of anyone on MPA. This includes but is not limited to names, addresses, alma mater, pictures, social media links and so on and so forth. Broadly, anything that is obtained with considerable effort or surreptitiously shouldn't be posted here. Posting of public threads which incidentally contain pictures or information is permitted, but the threads should be entirely public and shouldn't require account membership. 

2. Witch hunting unless the person is especially cruel or dangerous. Don't make the thread about one person.

Off-topic discussion is permitted.

Part 1. http://looksmax.net/Thread-myproana-MYPROANA-COM-EXPOSED-MYPROANA-MPA-EXPOSED?pid=87915#pid87915

@patsy_stone
@mushroom
@CopeForLife
@I_hate_vitriol
@Evelyn
@bystander
@lolcow
@lolcow2
@sunrise
@Bulimist_Mentalcel
@ethnicsuperpill
@confidence
@Elm

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - CopeForLife - 03-14-2018

[Image: HAcW7i5.png]

closing it on themselves

Plaugh

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - I_hate_vitriol - 03-14-2018

Did we ever figure out who “Lloyd” really was?

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - laflame - 03-14-2018

Legit ?, is MPA the female version of looksmax? Or is it literally just a support group for food related disorders?

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - I_hate_vitriol - 03-14-2018

(03-14-2018, 06:04 PM)laflame Wrote: Legit ?, is MPA the female version of looksmax? Or is it literally just a support group for food related disorders?

None of the above 
I’d go as far as saying that they’re more mentally ill than most lookismers 
It’s a pro anorexic site full stop. Read the other thread for foundation

Their site is nothing like PILLS puahate incels lookism looksmax sluthate 

Their site is actually the epitome of blue pill

(03-14-2018, 07:25 PM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: None of the above 
I’d go as far as saying that they’re more mentally ill than most lookismers 
It’s a pro anorexic site full stop. Read the other thread for foundation

Their site is nothing like PILLS puahate incels lookism looksmax sluthate 

Their site is actually the epitome of blue pill

Wtf, for sure gonna read some posts in the original exposed thread. 

Why would they be pro anorexia lmao 

For sure not mentally stable over there then

(03-14-2018, 07:28 PM)laflame Wrote: Wtf, for sure gonna read some posts in the original exposed thread. 

Why would they be pro anorexia lmao 

For sure not mentally stable over there then

Imho the site is a weird mix between a glorified dieting website and pro anorexia. They are mentally fucked, go read some of their posts. They’ll tell you it’s not pro anorexic but the tone is fking obvious.

(03-14-2018, 07:32 PM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: Imho the site is a weird mix between a glorified dieting website and pro anorexia. They are mentally fucked, go read some of their posts. They’ll tell you it’s not pro anorexic but the tone is fking obvious.

Rather not tbh, don't wanna get exposed to stupid shit like that. I'll just read some stuff in original thread, probably some screencaps there.

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Gerhard - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 09:14 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Part 1.

I'm going to try TUDCA. Ordered it. 

(03-14-2018, 07:28 PM)laflame Wrote: Why would they be pro anorexia lmao 

It's complicated but there's plot twist: majority on that site are fat. 

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Vitriol - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 08:03 AM)Gerhard Wrote: I'm going to try TUDCA. Ordered it. 

It's very good. It saved my life.

The literature that talks about a 'lazy colon' developing proportionate to laxative abuse (thereby continuing dependence) is outdated. There's a brilliant IBS-group forum and Kathleen (the administrator) has researched this matter extensively and it's not as linear as your body developing a laxative dependence. My personal theory is that it's to do with liver damage. If you're abusing laxatives, you lose bile in the liver, which is essential for nutrient partitioning, converting food to nutrients and waste. Once that system is disturbed, you need the pressure of laxatives to get anywhere. Hence, a lot of anorexics who abuse laxatives and vomiting can also experience malabsorption. They can eat a lot of calories but none of it is absorbing. It's really common in early recovery, and often mistaken for 'hypermetabolism' (which still happens to most people, but it's a separate matter entirely).

I would say most anorexics, purging or not, have elevated liver enzymes. I was a special case, in that mine were ten times the upper reference range. And to the point where my doctor called me that evening, horrified at the result.

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - I_hate_vitriol - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 08:03 AM)Gerhard Wrote: I'm going to try TUDCA. Ordered it. 

Legit point tbh its partly a glorified dieting site
normies can go on vlcd but they dont call themselves eating disordered
vlcd are advocated by doctors

There's a big amount of self-victimizing on mpa.

MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Vitriol - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 05:53 PM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: Did we ever figure out who “Lloyd” really was?

He’s a bizarre individual. What I know for sure is that he’s not the guy portrayed in the kik photos, because Lloyd has always maintained that he’s transgender and the guy in the photos is indisputably, absolutely a cismale. He’s a strange man, but it would be even stranger and unlikely for him to role play as a transgender. I believe he’s trans but extremely insecure, hence the photo usage of the other individual who passes as male because he is a cis male.

Think of that ordinary looking guy at the fruit market weighing bananas. He goes home to his computer to a bank of photos of some random, unidentified person, which he puts on rotation. He decides to use a photo of a modelesque male that he pulled off the tumblr hot boys page. He receives a barrage of messages from young, horny, vulnerable females who fall over themselves when a hot male is in their myproana territory. He then coaxes them into sending pictures for his own masturbatory needs. When you call him out on the fact that his display picture is actually a random male from tumblr, he suddenly recoils and changes his picture to a lion. This individual goes on and posts in the community because there’s no reason to ban him, since he’s a role playing fraud like half of the forum. He’s hailed as a respected male and nobody asks questions. He goes out to church that evening and portrays a persona enshrined by the highest of ethics and morals, respectfully greeting everyone that comes his way. Meanwhile, he’s sitting with himself laughing - pleased with himself - regarding how easy it was to orchestrate an alternate identity on the forum he was just posting on, and how he has photos of thin wymyn.

That’s the type of person who frequents mpa parading as a really hot male in order to leverage his credibility and desirability. The notion of portraying yourself as an attractive male hits the receptivity some girls have to the dynamic of a relationship with someone who is eating disordered, so they can understand them and perhaps facilitate each other.

Just a note, I understand that some people can’t post in this thread because the permissions across groups aren’t consistent. Evelyn will be fixing it as soon as she appears.

Sent from chads iphone using stacy

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Gerhard - 03-16-2018

(03-15-2018, 08:14 AM)Vitriol Wrote: It's very good. It saved my life.

Glad you mentioned it. I got my order and took one (300mg) now. 

(03-15-2018, 08:58 AM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: Legit point tbh its partly a glorified dieting site
normies can go on vlcd but they dont call themselves eating disordered
vlcd are advocated by doctors

There's a big amount of self-victimizing on mpa.

...met the girl in a chatroom through a website called MyProAna.com
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article202568949.html

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Evelyn - 03-16-2018

The mismatched posting permissions should be re-aligned.

If there are any further issues, please don't hesitate to private message me with specifics.

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - CopeForLife - 03-16-2018

(03-15-2018, 10:11 PM)Vitriol Wrote: He’s a bizarre individual. What I know for sure is that he’s not the guy portrayed in the kik photos, because Lloyd has always maintained that he’s transgender and the guy in the photos is indisputably, absolutely a cismale. He’s a strange man, but it would be even stranger and unlikely for him to role play as a transgender. I believe he’s trans but extremely insecure, hence the photo usage of the other individual who  passes as male because he is a cis male.

Think of that ordinary looking guy at the fruit market weighing bananas. He goes home to his computer to a bank of photos of some random, unidentified person, which he puts on rotation. He decides to use a photo of a modelesque male that he pulled off the tumblr hot boys page. He receives a barrage of messages from young, horny, vulnerable females who fall over themselves when a hot male is in their myproana territory. He then coaxes them into sending pictures for his own masturbatory needs. When you call him out on the fact that his display picture is actually a random male from tumblr, he suddenly recoils and changes his picture to a lion. This individual goes on and posts in the community because there’s no reason to ban him, since he’s a role playing fraud like half of the forum. He’s hailed as a respected male and nobody asks questions. He goes out to church that evening and portrays a persona enshrined by the highest of ethics and morals, respectfully greeting everyone that comes his way. Meanwhile, he’s sitting with himself laughing - pleased with himself - regarding how easy it was to orchestrate an alternate identity on the forum he was just posting on, and how he has photos of thin wymyn.

That’s the type of person who frequents mpa parading as a really hot male in order to leverage his credibility and desirability. The notion of portraying yourself as an attractive male hits the receptivity some girls have to the dynamic of a relationship with someone who is eating disordered, so they can understand them and perhaps facilitate each other.

Just a note, I understand that some people can’t post in this thread because the permissions across groups aren’t consistent. Evelyn will be fixing it as soon as she appears.

Sent from chads iphone using stacy

legit... that guy who looked like jb with the abs
i knew it was fake straight away but so many people believed him

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Looksmaxcel - 03-17-2018

I cant respond to the other thread because it's locked(?) but just want to say thanks for replying to me in such great detail vitriol. Smile You're really eloquent and intelligent.

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Looksmaxcel - 03-17-2018

does heisenberg post here?

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Gerhard - 03-17-2018

(03-16-2018, 10:15 PM)Evelyn Wrote: The mismatched posting permissions should be re-aligned.

Wonder why this thread in some other folder not Misc or why there's two folders like those?

(03-17-2018, 04:09 AM)Looksmaxcel Wrote: does heisenberg post here?

Tell her to. If she can keep up attention span for long enough to make real discussion it'd be cool.

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Nick_Valentine - 03-17-2018

(03-16-2018, 10:15 PM)Evelyn Wrote: The mismatched posting permissions should be re-aligned.

If there are any further issues, please don't hesitate to private message me with specifics.

Yay I can comment now :3

RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - Nick_Valentine - 03-17-2018

(03-17-2018, 05:07 AM)Gerhard Wrote: Wonder why this thread in some other folder not Misc or why there's two folders like those?

We should have a folder specifically dedicated to threads relating to MPA tbh.