Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Vitriolwhite=death sentence
What's the point of being a white male?

Your male pattern baldness kicks in at 13 years old, you age a lot worse than the genetically superior ethnics, you have 0 sexual market value in a world where only ethnics are desired.

One undeniable pattern I've noticed on this forum is that it's full of slayers, and not one white person has ever posted here. If this isn't enough proof, I don't know what is.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
5'7 Ethnik with a 4 incher masterrace
Crucial information
all ethniks on paradise watch

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-14-2018, 03:58 PM)Vitriol Wrote: What's the point of being a white male?

Your male pattern baldness kicks in at 13 years old, you age a lot worse than the genetically superior ethnics, you have 0 sexual market value in a world where only ethnics are desired.

One undeniable pattern I've noticed on this forum is that it's full of slayers, and not one white person has ever posted here. If this isn't enough proof, I don't know what is.

>Being white

>Death sentence

Stare