Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: confidencewater retention from mk677 is real
@Vitriol hows your run going ? @TheGreatCornholio are you on it yet?

5lbs 3 days in of just water retention, I'm using enhanced athletes

[Image: zN9hjYt.png]
not yet.. will report in a few days
waiting until I have a bit off work so I don't show up all bloated etc

but the last time I took it, I had 10lbs of water retention within 2 weeks, and it tapered off slowly

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
I will probably have less. I intend to take 3mg sublingually.
Sublingual is 3x more effective than taking it orally.

And according to research, there is basically no benefit to taking more than 10mg orally
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/9329386/

80% of the benefit for 10mg vs 50mg

I've read up on the impact it has on skin, and people who report an MK-677 "glow" say it's exactly the same whether on 15mg or 25mg or 50mg.

I can't actually find regular people using only 10mg. 15mg is the smallest dose anyone runs with a log.

You guys can plan your runs as you please, but I'm opting for 3mg sublingual. If it's not effective after a week, I'll just increase the dose.

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

why are you guys taking it? whats it helping with

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(11-06-2017, 09:18 PM)LMS_is_the_only_answer Wrote: why are you guys taking it? whats it helping with
Makes you glow like a pregnant lady  Inlove 

Also healing and sleep. And it increases your appetite a lot, which can be useful on cycle.

(11-06-2017, 09:38 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Makes you glow like a pregnant lady  Inlove 

Also healing and sleep. And it increases your appetite a lot, which can be useful on cycle.

in before everyone in this thread starts talking bloatmax theory

Nic2

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
@TheGreatCornholio I distinctly remember that skin glow. I was taking 25mg a day. It was capsulated as well. This time its the liquid version as I heard the capsules tend to be prohormones these days but the one I got was definitely real.

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
(11-07-2017, 02:37 AM)Vitriol Wrote: @TheGreatCornholio I distinctly remember that skin glow. I was taking 25mg a day. It was capsulated as well. This time its the liquid version as I heard the capsules tend to be prohormones these days but the one I got was definitely real.

Do you think enhanced athletes mk677 could be a pro hormone

[Image: zN9hjYt.png]
(11-07-2017, 02:42 AM)confidence Wrote: Do you think enhanced athletes mk677 could be a pro hormone

Doubtful that a company as big as them now would just put out fake mk677

Man and it makes me so hungry. I was having like 4000+ calorie days and still hungry

Is there any possibility of growing on it age 20+ ? 
@TheGreatCornholio
@Vitriol
@confidence
@LMS_is_the_only_answer

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
Very unlikely as plates will almost certainly be fused by then, though I think we have someone here who claims to have his plates still open at age 21. He's been taking AI since 17 tho
ubersmerch
Always forget how to tag that guy because of the weird letters FFS

@Übermensch ?

Anyway, MK-677 is not actual GH. I don't think it would make you grow taller, regardless of age taking it.

I'm very sure that Mk677 is a dead end post puberty. It has minor effects during puberty. Dunno what this post puberty cope is tbh

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(11-07-2017, 09:39 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: @Übermensch ?

Anyway, MK-677 is not actual GH. I don't think it would make you grow taller, regardless of age taking it.

i never tried it brah sry

its a secretagogue and if it increases natty gh production, and ur growth plates are still open, it should make u taller etc
Apparently Dandelion root can help with the water retention. As will taking potassium supplements. If you live in America, just cap your own potassium salt.

Mk-677 helps preserve muscle during a calorie deficit. Or more accurately, it preserves nitrogen balance, which should preserve muscle.
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/83/2/320/2865101