Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: ethnicsuperpillthe classic incel look
[Image: avatar_258.png?dateline=1513852964]

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
He is a living proof that PSL can really fuck up your bank account for no good reason at all, but it is not like he was stood up at the airport or anything.

[Image: gif-girl-guy-escalator-4117559.gif]
[Image: xavatar_258.png,qdateline=1513852964.pag...qvPpy.webp]

<3

If i remember he got rhino..lol at normies , he needs double jaw
@Chads_Leftovers

<3

good thread

<3

Poor guy tbh. He's got hair and good skin at least.
(04-11-2018, 11:18 PM)HopeDontCope Wrote: Poor guy tbh. He's got hair and good skin at least.

he's really rich apparently and surgerycelling hard now
he already got rhino

I think he's getting some jaw surgery now

<3

[Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg]

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah