Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: ethnicsuperpillthe classic incel look
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=186482&d=1111622713]

didint he get a really bad rhino

like way too scooped out. Poor bastard.
I would suck his dick srs

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
He needs jaw surgery much more than rhino. He literally has zero ramus .
Poor guy, even I wouldn't date him.
(06-30-2017, 10:33 AM)vinnie_baby Wrote: What is his PSL rating? I mog him by at least 2 points.  Cool
His PSL is 7.5, so you must be very, very good looking. 
Congratz

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(07-24-2017, 01:33 AM)Ugly_female Wrote: Poor guy, even I wouldn't date him.

Glasses 

savage
(07-23-2017, 09:34 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: didint he get a really bad rhino

like way too scooped out. Poor bastard.

yep

[Image: dduqniz.png]

[Image: 0v4qg6R.png]

no idea wtf his surgeon was doing, his nose looks significantly worse after the rhino

wonder if he could sue
(07-24-2017, 02:03 AM)HalfNormie Wrote: yep

no idea wtf his surgeon was doing, his nose looks significantly worse after the rhino

wonder if he could sue

R.I.P
(07-24-2017, 01:47 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: His PSL is 7.5, so you must be very, very good looking. 
Congratz

Feels good being a 9.5

(07-24-2017, 02:03 AM)HalfNormie Wrote: yep

wonder if he could sue
Gets me every time that this dude got a rhino just to make his nose look like apex's.
[Image: ksx53nS.jpg]
[Image: 0v4qg6R.jpg]

My looksmatch tbh

[Image: dLUEc2d.gif]
That post OP pic made it look bad, look at the unbandaged post pic, it doesn't look upturned. 
But it mais me rethink noses as a primordial feature in male aesthetics, just didn't do much for him...

(07-24-2017, 01:33 AM)Ugly_female Wrote: Poor guy, even I wouldn't date him.
From what I've seen around here you would be OK with some users but not completely satisfied,I mean, talk about high expectations tbh. 
If you really are ugly, shouldn't you be all over someone like tallcel and forever incel? 
Jfl at not being a female in post modern society..

(07-24-2017, 10:55 PM)immortan_cel Wrote: From what I've seen around here you would be OK with some users but not completely satisfied,I mean, talk about high expectations tbh. 
If you really are ugly, shouldn't you be all over someone like tallcel and forever incel? 

fuark boyo u suggesting we can only bag ugly chicks?

Cry

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(07-24-2017, 10:55 PM)immortan_cel Wrote: From what I've seen around here you would be OK with some users but not completely satisfied,I mean, talk about high expectations tbh. 

I have mentioned several times that tallcel and a few others are huge frauds and need to gtfo here and socialize tbh
(08-06-2017, 08:22 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Rofl
[Image: 0v4qg6R.jpg]

Grimes

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
ethnicsuperpill
[Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg]

[Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg]

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]