Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: flawlessAbout steroids, anti-aging, Testosterone, hair-loss
I made this comment in one of Vitriol's thread, I think I wrote down some interesting observations for some us, I put in half an hour of writing that comment as English is my second language, and I didn't want it to flow away in the drain of Misc. I think this may be interesting for the fellow roidcels and to anyone who is interested in this subject.
http://looksmax.net/Thread-Blackpill-Jef...-greenpill

Lol man I don't know if you are trolling right now or don't, it's part of the reason why I don't like this forum besides the posts of @myster_meat_pua and @TheGreatCornholio, from which I can always learn a lot of new things. 
So if this post is again some kind of trolling, then sorry, I fell to it, how dumb I'm blah blah...

Anyway, Jeff Seid is a Mr. Olympia competitor also an IFBB Pro of the  Men's Physique category. When you are at this level (even lower), you just can't avoid to use Trenbolone in some kind of form. It's the only drug which produces that lean, dry, veiny look which you can't compare with any other drug. Hell, even if you decide you want to prepare for BodyBuilder or again Men's Physique show, you'll need Trenbolone at some point of your prep.

Then there are genetics, those people who are on the top always have good genetics. Inb4 some cunt tells me that 'gh15 said that genetics doesn't matter only the amount of hormones', I can comfortably say that's bullshit. You'll need to have a good genetics in muscle proportions, in metabolism, you need to be a good-responder to the steroids. Which is quite important, when you inject 2-3g of gear/week so that your receptors can use it all.

With good genetics also comes greater tolerance level for the side effects of the drugs, that's why you see that they have good skin and are not balding. Sure, most people will lose hair on Trenbolone, because 80% of white men are predisposed to hair-loss. And they don' know about topical-DHT blockers, or don't want to know about them...

I'm running currently 450mg of Tren Ace/wk with 200mg of Test Prop/wk, and I'm too experiencing some hair thinning despite it's only the third week. Now yes, Tren is amazing and it burns fat, builds muscles, I'm the  strongest guy in my small town gym...blah blah. Gosh I already love this compound, but the sides are so fucking bad. My cardio ability decreased tremendously, I'm sweating like a pig in places where I didn't sweat before, I'm very  frustrated also so it fucks with my mind too. I'm going to complete the 10 week anyway, because I bought all the vials, but I decided that I will run Tren never again. The gain/side ratio doesn't worth it for me. Now I'm collecting money this summer, and need to put together a hair-loss stack. Also can't hop on Fin/Dut for now, because I'm only 20, and I hope that my dick will grow so I don't want to nuke my DHT for now.

When I done the cycle, I'm gonna take half a year off from anabolics, and do the next cycle in January. I have read a lot about hair safe steroids and decided that the only steroids I'm going to run from now on are Nandrolone (Deca-Durabolin, Npp), Boldenone, TRT dose of Testosterone Propionate. That's all no orals, because the more you stress the liver the more you age. And I have a theory that a lot of steroid users age much faster because of a lot of Androgenic steroid use (Winny, Masteron, Tren, Anadrol) and the most important, because of HIGH DOSAGES of Testosterone. I believe that you are right about that DHT as a sexual hormone ages you, it's proved , and as 5% of Testosterone converts to DHT, to more test you inject the more DHT you'll have in the body=the more you age. Now as you wrote that you can counter that with Dutasteride, BUT the more time you spend in supraphysiological levels of Testosterone, the more you'll age. Also with a lot of Testosterone the other unhealthy thing  which can age you in long term is the aromatization. You'll need to maintain a good test/estrogen ratio in your body, which is difficult, and AIs are not cheap, also they most of them are very unhealthy(except maybe Aromasin). Bodybuilders in the pre 80s didn't use a lot of testosterone or hardly any, and they looked healthy, had good skin, almost all of them had thick hair. What was the most popular drug stack then? Dianabol+Deca-Durabolin. Now Dianabol isn't hair safe, but Nandrolone is.

@myster_meat_pua  wrote a lot about Nandrolone which I found true after reading a lot in the past couple of months researching AAS. So I think he said everything about it.

On the other hand EQ is promising, and I know what's the consensus on other steroid boards that ' I would only use it to grease my bike chain', but if it's legit boldenone, that it has great qualities. It will give you great endurance, which is useful in the gym and in everyday life, you'll build slow mucle gains with it, but it's steady and keepable, you'll have vascularity and it's on the healthier side of steroids because of low androgenic effect and it raises the collagen synthesis which Testosterone decreases 80%. The only downside that it needs to be run for a longer time than a short estered drug, which means you'll be shut-down for more time, which is never good for your HPTA unless you are on TRT. 

I think a a viable way would be running EQ for 14 weeks, with 150-200mg of Test-Prop, and in the first 8 weeks kick start your cycle with NPP, this way you'll get both of the best. You'll hardly bloat at this low level of test, you won't need to take care of your estrogen with AIs because you'll be staying at the upper range of natty test, no ancilliaries=cheaper cycle. You'll be full and strong from Nandrolone, but will experience less bloat than from his long estered brother. You'll get lubricated joints, which is always good. Now I understand that 19-nors will shut you down hard, but you'll only use it for 8 weeks and it clears very fast from your blood. When it clears the EQ will be built up in your blood and you'll feel it. This way you can gain lean muscle, gain strength and your bodyfat will be the same or lower if you had good diet and strict training regime. This way you can avoid androgenic side effects like body acne, body-hair growth, oily skin, hair-loss, unnecessary aging. Also you can use HCG in the last 6 weeks so you'll have easier time recovering.

A guy on a steroid forum posted this, when he was asked about anti-aging, just for the interesting factor:
Quote:Pharm HGH
Low test
Proviron
Maybe primobolan
Finding the perfect ratio between estrogen and test which depends on the individual. 
Not abusing AI's is a must

Diet:  Sushi is a perfect healthy food, fruits (mainly because they contain lots of antioxidants), Not overeating because it stresses the body.

As gh15 stated above, fish and rice diet is the healthiest, add some spinach, carrots  for potassium, make sure your fiber intake is good as well to poop multiple times a day.
Take care of your digestion, which is very important for longevity.
Healthiest fats imo are salmon (although people claim it contains mercury..), coconut oil, organic meats 1-3 times a week (for example beef liver), whole eggs are not bad if they're not abused either. Steak 1-3 times a week as well.

Avoid processed food if possible, avoid too much sugar, I don't buy the organic theory for longevity, you can be perfectly healthy without buying organic food in my opinion, which wont make a huge difference anyways.

My favourite fruits for health benefits and antioxidants, frozen berries, pineapple, kiwi, mango.

Avoid stimulants of any kind, no alcohol, no smoking, avoid orals if possible, the healthier the liver the better.

A different viable way is a short cycle of NPP+ TRT TEST. A Doctor said this on a different forum, that this the least damaging and most productive cycle a man can do. Only 10 weeks, 500-700mg of NPP/week with 100-150mg/week of Test Prop. This way you'll avoid long term shutdown, low androgenic activity, no liver stress and good gains. 

Anyway I know that a lot of the things are wrote are not the subject of the thread, I just wanted to write it down all of what was my realisation about Healthy, Productive, Hair-Loss safe cycling.

nobody cares about me
(06-10-2018, 06:22 PM)flawless Wrote: A different viable way is a short cycle of NPP+ TRT TEST. A Doctor said this on a different forum, that this the least damaging and most productive cycle a man can do. Only 10 weeks, 500-700mg of NPP/week with 100-150mg/week of Test Prop. This way you'll avoid long term shutdown, low androgenic activity, no liver stress and good gains. 
For a single cycle, this is probably true. Though you'd only need to switch to NPP and Test P towards the end. Maybe last 4 weeks for NPP and last 2 weeks for Test P.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-10-2018, 07:06 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: For a single cycle, this is probably true. Though you'd only need to switch to NPP and Test P towards the end. Maybe last 4 weeks for NPP and last 2 weeks for Test P.

Why? With long esters it takes 3 weeks to get optimal blood plasma levels, the gains are sub-optimal prior that. With NPP which is one of the fastest acting esters, you'll get peak plasma levels upon the first injection. Also I think it's safer to use Propionate when you are using fast acting anabolics.

nobody cares about me
(06-10-2018, 07:17 PM)flawless Wrote: Why? With long esters it takes 3 weeks to get optimal blood plasma levels, the gains are sub-optimal prior that. With NPP which is one of the fastest acting esters, you'll get peak plasma levels upon the first injection. Also I think it's safer to use Propionate when you are using fast acting anabolics.
I've never understood the reasoning for this. I mean, yes, after week 1 your blood levels will "only" be 85% of the level they'll be at in 4 weeks. So? I mean, if you need 100% levels, just pin 1 day earlier than you planned. So if you plan a 400mg/wk deca run with 200mg E3.5D injections, instead inject 200mg E3D for week 1(or 250 E3.5D). Now you're at full 100% concentration. Not that I think 15% difference makes or breaks anything. But it's an easy problem to fix even if it's true.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-10-2018, 07:33 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: I've never understood the reasoning for this. I mean, yes, after week 1 your blood levels will "only" be 85% of the level they'll be at in 4 weeks. So? I mean, if you need 100% levels, just pin 1 day earlier than you planned. So if you plan a 400mg/wk deca run with 200mg E3.5D injections, instead inject 200mg E3D for week 1(or 250 E3.5D). Now you're at full 100% concentration. Not that I think 15% difference makes or breaks anything. But it's an easy problem to fix even if it's true.

Sounds logical

However shorter esters will ALWAYS cause higher peak plasma levels and they cause less water retention.
Longer esters also cause more gonadal suppression.

nobody cares about me
(06-10-2018, 07:56 PM)flawless Wrote: To sum everything up in a nice neat package:
Longer esters are more anabolic than shorter ones
• Shorter esters cause less water retention
• Longer esters cause more gonadal suppression
• Shorter esters cause a higher peak plasma level
• Most of this is only applicable to steroids that are estrified, aromatizable, and able to convert to DHT
You want it to be more anabolic though. That's the useful A in AAS. The androgenic part doesn't do much of anything for muscle building. Just making your hair fall out and aging your skin.

And yes, Test P mg for mg is about 15% more potent than Test E. So 500mg of test e = 425mg of test p.

I've always advocated ended a cycle with test p/NPP.

But there are ways to compensate with test e to give the same starting effect, without having to pin every 2 days. If you don't mind being a pin cushion, then test p/npp is fine for the entire cycle. I personally prefer to inject E4D which test E permits, and test p does not.

(06-11-2018, 12:53 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: The androgenic part doesn't do much of anything for muscle building. Just making your hair fall out and aging your skin.

dhtcels on suicide watch

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
nandrolone run at high doses (lets say 700mg and up. "taeian" who seems to have popularized the classic deca only cycle theory again even suggests people running as much as 2 grams. However it must be noted he is actually describing cycles instead of bog standard practice now of staying on forever) doesn't need testosterone because at that dosage it provides sufficient estrogen conversion to bring estrogen into normal male range. Theres no physiological functions that testosterone is uniquely responsible for, nandrolone is completely sufficient especially at high dosages. The problem with most steroids being run solo is they lack aromatization, and so inevitably will result in crashed E2 symptoms after a few weeks. Nandrolone and EQ dont have this problem.

HOWEVER

both nandrolone and EQ seem to have the problem that at low to moderate doses they do not provide ENOUGH estrogen conversion, and thus will result in crashed symptoms. So at low to moderate doses it may be necessary to provide an aromatizing compound, it doesnt necessarily have to be testosterone, HCG could do the job just as well (perhaps even better) not to mention keeping your nuts juicy looking.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
(06-12-2018, 11:37 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: both nandrolone and EQ seem to have the problem that at low to moderate doses they do not provide ENOUGH estrogen conversion, and thus will result in crashed symptoms. So at low to moderate doses it may be necessary to provide an aromatizing compound, it doesnt necessarily have to be testosterone, HCG could do the job just as well (perhaps even better) not to mention keeping your nuts juicy looking.
I've seen estradiol raws before. Could you swallow/inject that?

Being 100% serious. I've never checked this.

(06-12-2018, 11:37 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: nandrolone run at high doses (lets say 700mg and up. "taeian" who seems to have popularized the classic deca only cycle theory again even suggests people running as much as 2 grams. However it must be noted he is actually describing cycles instead of bog standard practice now of staying on forever) doesn't need testosterone because at that dosage it provides sufficient estrogen conversion to bring estrogen into normal male range. Theres no physiological functions that testosterone is uniquely responsible for, nandrolone is completely sufficient especially at high dosages. The problem with most steroids being run solo is they lack aromatization, and so inevitably will result in crashed E2 symptoms after a few weeks. Nandrolone and EQ dont have this problem.

HOWEVER

both nandrolone and EQ seem to have the problem that at low to moderate doses they do not provide ENOUGH estrogen conversion, and thus will result in crashed symptoms. So at low to moderate doses it may be necessary to provide an aromatizing compound, it doesnt necessarily have to be testosterone, HCG could do the job just as well (perhaps even better) not to mention keeping your nuts juicy looking.
HCG is  always advisable to run alongside with your cycle. It makes your recovery TREMENDOUSLY easier, so you don't have to use that high dose of SERMs. This is especially true for Nandorolone which is by their nature of 19-nor will shut your HPTA down.

Or

Just run TRT dose of test, stay at the natural upper limit, and it will provide sufficient aromatization. A 150mg/wk dose is completely alright.

OFF: I have seen this video on youtube, the guy says that PCT is a bullshit, that it's an unhealthy thing to do, because SERMs has suck side-effects, like lowering your GH and IGF-1 production. He advises that you should use HCG from the start of your cycle until the end. No matter if it is 10 weeks, 20 or a year. This way your natural test production will never halt, and you don't need to do PCT because when you drop the drugs and the HCG, your test production will be the same. It's interesting.

nobody cares about me
(06-12-2018, 05:24 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: I've seen estradiol raws before. Could you swallow/inject that?

Being 100% serious. I've never checked this.

i dont see why not

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,,