Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: Vitriolsubq injections
When you guys inject peptides
where the fuck do you inject them

Injecting into the muscle isnt scary at all for me, really fun, but into the fat just makes me so paranoid

Is there a lot of blood

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
I tried test e subq once, and I got a nasty black welt. It took 2 weeks to go away. And it was only .5ml@175mg
There was zero blood though.
I haven't actually tried it again. My original plan was to subq about 1/3 of my test and only inject IM E5d. But that plan went bust with my nasty reaction. Some people love subq, and some hate it. I look to be in the "hate" category. I was using GSO. I know carrier oil can matter. I've heard MCT is better for subq.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
You don't even have to aspirate when injecting subQ. It's the best and easiest method provided you keep the volume low (around 0.3ml max per injection site).

Also, if the substance is PIPpy then injecting into the fat will make it even worse.

300 mg/w testosterone E
350 mg/w turinabol
35 mg/w finasteride
(04-15-2018, 01:11 PM)randytaylor69 Wrote: You don't even have to aspirate
ever
I don't. Doctors and nurses don't. The only place I'd consider it is quad injections, because there are weird blood vessels there and it's hard to figure out exactly where you are in your leg. It's a huge space and being 1/2" higher or lower than you think isn't that difficult.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Dudes I use insulin needles 29g 
Bi’s
Tri’s
Delts

Never had a problem, never aspirated once.
Let me know if you want a picture of them. 

I’m very lean btw so I’m going deep enough for sure. Never injected anything into quad and glutes. I did inject b12 into my quad a long time
Ago and never fucking again. Couldn’t walk properly for 2 days

<3

there shouldnt be any blood at all if you do it correctly
I pinned like 60 times now I guess (2 times/day) and just once a tiny drop of blood came out afterwards, the skin turned blue for a few days because I probably pinned into a blood vessel. It didnt hurt more than normally though. Also I didnt have any injecting experienc before, so if you are scared of blood, its really hard to fuck up.

sadly I often get a burning feeling when I inject the liquid. Am I doing something wrong in this case? Help would be appreciated. Somehow I didnt have this feeling during the first 30 injections or so, but then it suddenly started.
(04-16-2018, 10:24 AM)mrcope Wrote: there shouldnt be any blood at all if you do it correctly
I pinned like 60 times now I guess (2 times/day) and just once a tiny drop of blood came out afterwards, the skin turned blue for a few days because I probably pinned into a blood vessel. It didnt hurt more than normally though. Also I didnt have any injecting experienc before, so if you are scared of blood, its really hard to fuck up.

sadly I often get a burning feeling when I inject the liquid. Am I doing something wrong in this case? Help would be appreciated. Somehow I didnt have this feeling during the first 30 injections or so, but then it suddenly started.

scar tissue build up bro

rotate injection sites

<3

(04-16-2018, 10:26 AM)Vitriol Wrote: scar tissue build up bro

rotate injection sites

I always pin 2 times per day. 1 needle with hexarelin and 1 needle with cjc because I am too stupid to mix properly. 
One of them left of my belly button, the other one on the right. 

What are other good spots for injection? And why should it hurt more because of the scar tissue build up btw? Not saying youre wrong, just wondering since it doesnt make sense to me. I mean its a tiny hole that should completely heal in less than 1 day.
(04-16-2018, 10:24 AM)mrcope Wrote: sadly I often get a burning feeling when I inject the liquid. Am I doing something wrong in this case? Help would be appreciated. Somehow I didnt have this feeling during the first 30 injections or so, but then it suddenly started.
Are these the same bottles as the first 30 injections? It could be impurities in your stuff.

(04-16-2018, 01:35 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Are these the same bottles as the first 30 injections? It could be impurities in your stuff.

I just started 2 new bottles recently and everything was the same :/ Sometimes the injection doesnt hurt at all though, so vitriol might actually be right, I just cant understand how it can suddenly become painful.
Im storing the powder in the freezer and as soon as I reconstitute them I put them in the fridge. Should be right this way I think no?
(04-16-2018, 02:09 PM)mrcope Wrote: Im storing the powder in the freezer and as soon as I reconstitute them I put them in the fridge. Should be right this way I think no?
Yep. Sounds like all is well on the purity front. 

I've had nasty pain from a few subq injections, but it was always random rather than consistent.

Always getting pain makes me question the purity of your stuff, but if the original bottle started out fine and started hurting later, all while living in the fridge, and the pain continued on subsequent bottles, I have no idea.

(04-16-2018, 04:28 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Yep. Sounds like all is well on the purity front. 

I've had nasty pain from a few subq injections, but it was always random rather than consistent.

Always getting pain makes me question the purity of your stuff, but if the original bottle started out fine and started hurting later, all while living in the fridge, and the pain continued on subsequent bottles, I have no idea.

yeah its quite weird. I dont really care about the pain (so badass) though, I am just afraid that hurting=injecting wrong = wasting money