Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioMy eternal suicide cut
I'm currently at 25% body fat.

I'm going to start a suicide cut on Saturday. That will last for 2 weeks. I'll be doing 1k kcals per day. I will eat > 80 grams of carbs to ensure I don't dip into ketosis.

I will break on Wednesday and Thursday of week 1.
This will also include 2 weeks of celibacy. I should drop 5lbs of body fat and get closer to a decent range though still north of 20% for now.

I'll hit 15% before September. Don't know if that will include more suicide cuts or not.

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

It's not a suicide cut if your cum is not corrosive tbh.

300 mg/w testosterone E
1 mg/w anastrozole
35 mg/w finasteride
Why would u want to avoid ketosis?

People said I couldn't go to the gym
(04-27-2018, 09:30 PM)Banderas Wrote: Why would u want to avoid ketosis?
I hate ketosis. I feel like I'm dying.

randytaylor69 Wrote:It's not a suicide cut if your cum is not corrosive tbh.
It's not a true suicide cut unless you die.

2 week water fast with 8 hours of cardio a day or DEATH

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
(04-28-2018, 01:09 AM)Vitriol Wrote: 2 week water fast with 8 hours of cardio a day or DEATH
I am too much of a bitch for that.

I'm also bad at staying motivated for long diets. So I'm trying a crash one. We'll see.
This is an accountability thread more than anything else. I'll be posting daily.
I'm just a few hours away from the start.

My big concern is always forgetting in the morning and chugging down a bottle of soda or something to start the morning, lol.

[Image: durianrider-on-2011-03-07-at-12-15.jpg?resize=640%2C480]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Yesterday went better than planned. I only ate about 500 kcals. I had part of a Costco salad with my own 10 kcal/2 tbps dressing. I also added some fat free mozzarella and some extra chicken.
Had two chicken legs without skin. And about 150 kcals of soda to keep me out of ketosis.

I didn't even finish the salad. I'm eating it now.

I found some new 0/low calorie things. Koolaid now has zero calorie Jammers with Splenda which is awesome.

And I found a sugar free slushie. Which is not 0 calorie, but is still only 100 calories for a 32 oz slush.

I'm half way through day 2 and still at < 200 kcals so I should stay well South of. 1000 again today.

It was easier than expected.

I tried using Vitriol's reframing method of enjoying hunger and using it as a source of energy. It helped a lot. I felt fine all day until 8pm when I promptly passed out until 6am this morning.

I also used Phenibut. Since I ate 0 calories before 2pm, I too some at 9am and again around noon. It did actually have an effect later in the day. I never got social or energized. But I did get a kind of mental fade. Closer to how weed is supposed to work for most people (though not on me). Only without the weed lethargy. So I guess Phenibut can work but only when I haven't eaten in 14 hours.

Had my first ever fresh mango today.
I also decided to buy a wok tomorrow. I will stir fry up my veggies for now.

So far my kcal count is
70 calorie mango
150 calorie lb of strawberries
350 calories of salad/chicken
150 calories of soda
100 calorie banana
total:

My brain is still working. So far all I've had is some sugar to keep me out of keto, a banana and about 700kcal mega salad(4 eggs, 7oz chicken). I'm guessing I've hit about 1,000 already. So I suppose I'm about done for the day. I scarfed that salad down way too fast. It should have been 2 meals.

HNG at this anorexiamax

You're doing well my friend.

EMBRACE THE HUNGER AND THE LIGHTNESS
BUILD A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX AROUND IT

EMPTINESS IS PURE
STARVATION IS THE CURE

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
Yeah, I ended up eating about 1,400 today. I think trying to load on arm day at the gym, and cleaning my house was too much for a 1k day after working in the morning. 

Still handling it better than expected though. I was talking to my GF about it, and we're both going to push for a hard core month of weight loss. Fuck this 2 week shit.

[Image: sJJhG6h.gif?dateline=1525117025][Image: sJJhG6h.gif?dateline=1525117025]

Honestly I'm doing a pretty shit job of keeping myself < 1,000 kcals. I'm at about 

200 soda
50 candy
600 salad(chicken, cheese, etc)
250 turkey slices

1,100 so far.

I think I've settled on bumping up the kcals to 1,300. I'm doing it for a month now, so I should be looking at 10lbs of fat dropped vs 6 as the original plan called for. Which should leave me around 18% body fat. Or where I started in fall before my bulk that was clearly not properly controlled.

That deliberate wed/thur break threw me off for a while. I barely slept on wednesday and managed to pack down 4,000 kcals in a 24 hour window. I am never buying pretzel trail mix again, for real. My body just doesn't register it as food.

Anyway, after that one day fall off the wagon, I never overate again, but I did slide into a 500-800/day deficit. Which is pretty lazy. I've been at 1,000+ deficit for 3 days running. Clocked 1,500 total today.

So my current deficit log looks like:
+1500 -> May 03
-6,200 -> to current day

Total deficit to date:

Total days including not following the plan: 17 days.
Avg/day: 547 deficit

Very pedestrian cut tbh  Undecided

I'll take 3 months to hit 15% body fat if I keep this average.

Initial need to lose: 63,000
53,700 calories to go.

(05-15-2018, 01:50 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: That deliberate wed/thur break threw me off for a while. I barely slept on wednesday and managed to pack down 4,000 kcals in a 24 hour window. I am never buying pretzel trail mix again, for real. My body just doesn't register it as food.

Anyway, after that one day fall off the wagon, I never overate again, but I did slide into a 500-800/day deficit. Which is pretty lazy. I've been at 1,000+ deficit for 3 days running. Clocked 1,500 total today.

So my current deficit log looks like:
+1500 -> May 03
-6,200 -> to current day

Total deficit to date:

Total days including not following the plan: 17 days.
Avg/day: 547 deficit

Very pedestrian cut tbh  Undecided

I'll take 3 months to hit 15% body fat if I keep this average.

53,400 calories to go.

What's your TDEE?
(05-15-2018, 06:39 AM)HalfNormie Wrote: What's your TDEE?
About 2,500

Kept my calories down to 1,050 today. And managed 120g of protein to boot  Big Grin

Strong anorexiamax

How tall are you that your tdee is 2,500?

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]