Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED]
5 star thread  tbh

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(03-10-2018, 02:02 PM)Vitriol Wrote: The earth has changed. This is why you see lots of girls who are 14, 15, 16 look 5 years older than they are, and some would even say 10, because the high concentration of estrogen is accelerating their physical development. That combined with earlier and excessive makeup use can contribute to an aged look, but it's mainly the altering hormonal profile of everything we eat, drink and come into contact with. I take an anti-estrogen once a week and I'm not on any gear. Having low e as a male is ideal, as long as it's not nuked. There are lots of "high t, high e" guys but there are very few "high t, low e" guys. 

legit 
so many cuck phenotypes now.. also you have guys who are 14 years old balding now
theyre actually everywhere

what ai do you take? i took femara for a bit but it made me so depressed
(I  think very low e)

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(03-11-2018, 10:59 PM)CopeForLife Wrote: legit 
so many cuck phenotypes now.. also you have guys who are 14 years old balding now
theyre actually everywhere

what ai do you take? i took femara for a bit but it made me so depressed
(I  think very low e)

Yeah there's something accelerating balding in all men. If not a 'new hormone', a new factor that's causing a rise in hair loss among young men. A 15 year old guy being NW3 didn't happen until recently.

I take exemestane, 25mg all in one go at the start of the week. Femara is good but it's way too strong, so it's easy to nuke your e. Your depression was just from nuked e. The same thing happened to me. Some people microdose femara, say 0.1mg, 0.2mg p day and it increases their t levels significantly and brings down their e levels appropriately. Femara seems to have a disastrous effect on your lipid panel because it's so harsh as an AI, but I'm not sure if that holds with the microdosages.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
Alright gonna make a few new posts to see whether the glitch is fixed

<3

meaningless post number 2

<3

meaningless post number 3

<3

meaningless post number 4

<3

meaningless post number 5

<3

meaningless post number 6

<3

FUCK it's not fixed. 
@TechMan thanks for your help in any case.

<3

(03-12-2018, 04:27 AM)Vitriol Wrote: meaningless post number 5

Grimes

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
Thread locked due to insurmountable glitches. A new thread will be made my vitriol soon.

Private message me for all requests including but not limited to
- new group creations
- username changes
- content moderation
- account bans
- bug fixes

Contact us at the bottom of every page for ban appeals. ("I'm sorry" is not a reasonable ban reversal basis). 

Sorry I couldn't get it working ladies and gents.
(03-13-2018, 01:29 AM)TechMan Wrote: Sorry I couldn't get it working ladies and gents.

That's totally fine. I appreciate your extensive efforts.

<3

Here's the new MPA thread

http://looksmax.net/Thread-myproana-MYPR...SED-PART-2

<3

Cleaned thread of a lot of spam and thread moved to the off-topi section.

<3