Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED]
(08-07-2017, 08:10 AM)Vitriol Wrote: What I learned about her

30s
Female
Divorced
Eccentric dress style

That's about it.

Her messages were always quite weird.

Slow replies, very calculated, and quite short. You could write two paragraphs and she'd reply with a sweeping statement or two, lmfao. I would liken her to an advanced robot.

Meh, I have no respect for her after I found out about the chat/rape incident. I don't care about how much remorse she might feel or not anyway. That's a serious matter and she shouldn't be on the moderator team after something that drastic, but again she's almost certainly admin, or very very very close to the admin.

I can 'forgive' someone if they swore at another user, or treated them unfairly in typically unfair circumstances, but to the degree that one allows a dude to stay in a chat and describe how he wanted to rape a girl is pretty fucking intense, tbh. And it was several times, not just with one girl. That's something we wouldn't even see on male dominated sites with females, in the worst of circumstances we wouldn't even see that.

Actually, Anne was the one who told me about that incident, late last year. That's how close we were. Xiare had given me two warning points for posting a private message between me and another user out in the public (it was a playful message as well). And Anne basically apologized on her behalf and told me about how Xiare's mental state is rapidly diminishing, going into what that guy (who passed away subsequently from a H overdose) said in chat to some girls.

In fact, that girl was not the only one who was targeted. This one:

[Image: eYms4Eo.png]

Archived thread links:
Page 1. http://archive.is/D4IlD
Page 2. http://archive.is/4KHLG
Page 3. http://archive.is/HcHnI

Anne herself had told me that she was subjected to a similar incident, in which the guy described in graphic detail what he'd do to her. But she's on the moderating team and obviously she's not gonna out her own team. If I hadn't deactivated kik I'd have those screenshots too. Maybe I did take a few screenshots. I'll have to take a look.

Oh man I know so much more and I knew it from the time it happened. I just supported the site in spite of their bitter treatment towards me. There is so much corruption behind the scenes it's unbelievable. 

#equality
#fairness

Holy fucking shit. I didn't even see that thread. I hated xiare from the start anyway tbqh. So much for a support community lawllllll

Idgaf about saying it, I hate all the "famous" users as well who strut around just getting likes and attention and say the most weird/awkward bullshit and get away with it. That australian guy, heisenberg, deez nuts. They dont say anything productive but everyone worships them?!?! 

Do you know anything about these users: Nemmi and Junebug? Nemmi always creeped me out I think people thought he was alot nicer than he was.
(08-07-2017, 08:37 AM)mpa_user Wrote: Holy fucking shit. I didn't even see that thread. I hated xiare from the start anyway tbqh. So much for a support community lawllllll

Idgaf about saying it, I hate all the "famous" users as well who strut around just getting likes and attention and say the most weird/awkward bullshit and get away with it. That australian guy, heisenberg, deez nuts. They dont say anything productive but everyone worships them?!?! 

Do you know anything about these users: Nemmi and Junebug? Nemmi always creeped me out I think people thought he was alot nicer than he was.

Nemmi + "Andrew" if you remember him = same person.

Nemmi had A LOT of there are no alts here, quite a few. Some were really obvious and some weren't, like the female ones who circle jerked what he said weren't all that obvious. The ones with the same emo type of guy as the avi; they were super obvious. He'd just hop on from vpn to vpn to conceal his identities on his numerous accounts. But you can't hide similar writing styles.

He was pretty insane anyway. 70k posts in like two years before he left. That's just on his main. His total posts were at least pushing the 100k mark. He asked me for a few photos of my body because I was at a low weight (and he likes the aesthetic) and he just said he really wants to fuck me. I just said "hahaha" in response. He said it again and I just changed the subject, lol. 

At first I thought he killed himself, but then he deleted his account. It could have been such that he detransitioned (he was trans) and was just in a world of confusion.

I've heard from a very trusted source that Junebug = Bridgete Cara

I cannot be sure on that, obviously. And I doubt it myself but apparently they had legit information, lol.

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
(08-07-2017, 08:44 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Nemmi + "Andrew" if you remember him = same person.

Nemmi had A LOT of there are no alts here, quite a few. Some were really obvious and some weren't, like the female ones who circle jerked what he said weren't all that obvious. The ones with the same emo type of guy as the avi; they were super obvious. He'd just hop on from vpn to vpn to conceal his identities on his numerous accounts. But you can't hide similar writing styles.

He was pretty insane anyway. 70k posts in like two years before he left. That's just on his main. His total posts were at least pushing the 100k mark. He asked me for a few photos of my body because I was at a low weight (and he likes the aesthetic) and he just said he really wants to fuck me. I just said "hahaha" in response. He said it again and I just changed the subject, lol. 

At first I thought he killed himself, but then he deleted his account. It could have been such that he detransitioned (he was trans) and was just in a world of confusion.

I've heard from a very trusted source that Junebug = Bridgete Cara

I cannot be sure on that, obviously. And I doubt it myself but apparently they had legit information, lol.

Scream '

Funny how you're literally exposing the whole wasteland.

Just a delusional troll tho just remember that lol Rolleyes  Rolleyes Rolleyes
you were the worst person they ever could have decided to ban 

Nic2

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(08-07-2017, 09:06 AM)Xiare Wrote: you were the worst person they ever could have decided to ban 

Nic2
Sup bro all good ?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[Image: giphy.gif]
WHATS UP!!!

Reactivated my old kik to see if I would be able to recover any messages (I can't)

But then saw this and replied!

[Image: Xgbik4p.jpg]

Grimes

Grimes

Lol this is getting good. I'll post the convo when Im done.

(08-07-2017, 10:45 AM)Vitriol Wrote: WHATS UP!!!

Reactivated my old kik to see if I would be able to recover any messages (I can't)

But then saw this and replied!

[Image: Xgbik4p.jpg]

[emoji23]

[emoji23]
Justice

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[Image: giphy.gif]
This is fucking good

"I didn't know you weren't previously banned"

Tlaugh

She didn't have a lot to say.

Just said "you'll post it on your website and you've already twisted things around" then copped out.

She admitted to not knowing I had banned accounts and she couldn't give me any examples of trolling. Basically she made a mistake by ever approaching me lol

>bans guy from apparently destroying community with negative comments/trolling/etc
>proceeds to approach the same guy off site

LOL

Will post the full convo soon and told her I would.

yo its another piece of shit from mpa because I'm beyond pissed at your bullshit ban and I miss having your actual insightful/helpful posts.
its very uninteresting now ~_~
and jesus if the real reason behind your ban was just your harmless and honest insights of your life and your behaviours that particually stick out in a forum of depressed/self loathing/boring posts,
that is completely bullshit, because a lot of people enjoyed your presense, humour, honesty and help, I could see.
it sucks you became the product of biased moderation for no reason.
How long before half the population of MPA moves over here?

This is actually really good publicity for this forum.
Hey @GokuBlack94 I don't want BS over here.

If you want to bullshit, I will ban again man.

I'll be posting full convo in a bit.

[Image: 9OlmKbn.png]

[Image: HcOsVv8.png]

[Image: Tmof3nY.png]

[Image: YBMpckc.png]
[Image: T8mrs7I.png]

[Image: CTbqTLn.png]

[Image: ThkGieK.png]

[Image: i1FwH5W.png]

Grimes

the end of one message was supposed to say

*within 5 mins I would have deleted my account

(08-07-2017, 11:47 AM)mushroom Wrote: yo its another piece of shit from mpa because I'm beyond pissed at your bullshit ban and I miss having your actual insightful/helpful posts.
its very uninteresting now ~_~
and jesus if the real reason behind your ban was just your harmless and honest insights of your life and your behaviours that particually stick out in a forum of depressed/self loathing/boring posts,
that is completely bullshit, because a lot of people enjoyed your presense, humour, honesty and help, I could see.
it sucks you became the product of biased moderation for no reason.

Thank you for your kind words!! Inlove Inlove I think I know who you are.

Grimes Grimes

Grimes

they know they banned you for a wrong reason but they cant say "unban" you and say they were wrong bro lol

this was her way of saying "we really fucked up" 

lold at honey bun

Well she was incredibly two faced and I'm glad I told her.

I fucked up their community, apparently. I was ban on sight (aka on that level of the kik creep who solicits nudes from girls).

My negative impact FAR exceeded any positive contribution to the forum, according to my ban.

>proceeds to contact me off site
>proceeds to tell me that a huge basis of their banning was admittedly false
>but you were still a troll!

W/E

I just wanted her to tell me
"Yeah we didn't like you on there that's why we banned you!"

Legit if she told me that I would have deleted my account in 5 mins, I could care less. 

I posted on that account for 30 days total, LMAO. Honestly only 30 days lol

this is a legendary thread
is anne hot, srs  ? 

rate her 1-10