Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED]
(08-05-2017, 09:27 PM)Vitriol Wrote: The mods sided with Twiztid
They banned me pretty much as soon as I went against him

They really love him for whatever reason

He's really the devil

Even though he spammed a tthread  (against the rules)
Called out other members (")
Linked a post in another's thread to stir drama (")
And called several people stupid (")

Not even a warning point.

Much unbiased
Very moderating
Such cool
(08-05-2017, 09:28 PM)Vitriol Wrote: I reset your password on 

@amethyst

I pm'ed you the new password lol

thanks fam.

its not like i expected this whole goodbye party but i didnt expect to get exactly what i said i was leaving for, and no one seeing it.

and thats it. I'm gone and nothing changed. That's what all of my hard work and fighting was for.
Yeah, they're fucked.

People say there are like 8 mods or whatever

In reality it's just fluffy/xiare/annea on the daily
sometimes annalise

The rest are on very sporadically or never on at all
Dani never makes mod decisions
THat dragonfruit moderator disappeared a year ago

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
Am big mad.
Mods trollt me.

Taking my favorite users and shit.
I cri eberyteim

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Cry

I'm sorry my dude 
But it's going to shit anyways

[Image: FvHIfBE.jpg]
(08-06-2017, 12:38 AM)tallcel Wrote: bring atlas back now
finished too

(08-06-2017, 12:40 AM)Satan Wrote: I'm sorry my dude 
But it's going to shit anyways

Rock Clap

I have no idea what happened to @Finished actually

Did he ascend?

I was literally laughing when I got banned btw

Looks like @TripleR is close to the mods or something, so hopefully they show them this thread !

Anne is bitter AF b/c didn't respond to her message, wtf.

I would make a vocaroo talking about it if I was more bothered but I'm eating ice cream and enjoying myself rn lol

In case this does get shown to the mods.

#BanThatCuntTwiztid

should I make a myproana account tbh?

need to lose 10+ lbs and titty + hip fat.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(08-06-2017, 01:23 AM)forever_incel Wrote: should I make a myproana account tbh?

need to lose 10+ lbs and titty + hip fat.

Another one bites the dust

[Image: gina-carano-1.jpg]
Banning people for no reason is generally the type of behavior I suggest for mods. I don't know if you were a good fit with the MPA community, but based on what I've seen over there you weren't. You're reality based outside of your self perception. That would stick out like a sore thumb at MPA. 

Just as you shouldn't try to smother light with darkness, you shouldn't bring light into darkness.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
(08-06-2017, 02:14 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Banning people for no reason is generally the type of behavior I suggest for mods. I don't know if you were a good fit with the MPA community, but based on what I've seen over there you weren't. You're reality based outside of your self perception. That would stick out like a sore thumb at MPA. 

Just as you shouldn't try to smother light with darkness, you shouldn't bring light into darkness.

Rock Clap

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(08-06-2017, 02:14 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Banning people for no reason is generally the type of behavior I suggest for mods. I don't know if you were a good fit with the MPA community, but based on what I've seen over there you weren't. You're reality based outside of your self perception. That would stick out like a sore thumb at MPA. 

Rock Clap Rock Clap

(08-05-2017, 11:09 PM)TripleR Wrote: [Image: ca8764b8a8f99980397b0148457720e6.jpg][Image: b190b4819e12c9113f6d04e6ece33dd6.jpg]

[Image: e297537fa133da3b27958cb6eca2d004.jpg][Image: 060d1bc32cff5194fac2a23ecb90381c.jpg][Image: 9df826b0f938314967de366da1651a81.jpg]

(08-06-2017, 12:30 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Rock Clap
Rock Clap

Thank you for showing everyone.
When I first joined I was clearly here not bound by ANY terms. I just said on my own accord that I'm not here for any trouble. IT was a statement of MINE.

BTW Your boyfriend WAS NOT A BANNED ACCOUNT!!!
IT WAS A DELETED ONE!!!
All of my accounts were deleted ones, not banned! Lmao.

Search up "your boyfriend" for some of my old content if you can dig it up and you'll see that it is in fact a deleted account. I never had ANY reason to be banned and I was NEVER banned on a main account before. It was only when I came back to RESPOND to be calling out that I was banned on that throwaway account, LOL.

I was trying to say this before.

And YEP when I did make that one thread in the off topic section and me and justin were circle jerking, I pm'ed her and apologized.

This was maybe 2 weeks ago.

The absolute contrary

Anne pm'ed me 2 hours before my ban and said something like "I feel that you're not happy with me. Explain how males are discriminated against we can take it into account". LITERALLY 2 hours before my ban she was apologizing basically to me and acting nice!

Then I was banned suddenly, and without warning. And without creating ANY clickbait threads or trolling for at least 2 weeks or MORE. It was one clickbait thread that I agpolozied for, and I was trolling in justin's thread as well. It was his thread and my thread, THATS IT. And besides. Justin did way more than me but he ended up screwing himself with a self ban.

I have repped you for posting the truth.

Can you please post that message as well?  Between me and Anne? Much appreciated.

THANK YOU
For posting this and the truth.

The way justin rage quit was pretty fucked up though I will admit.
That bastard shouldn't have said that.

Holy FUCK at this backfire

Rofl

Rofl

Rock Clap
Cry2

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
Lol

They might as well have written "bullshit" for your ban reason.

I told them they lost the best user LOL

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
the mods there are cry babies tbh

(08-06-2017, 06:29 AM)Xiare Wrote: Lol

They might as well have written "bullshit" for your ban reason.

I told them they lost the best user LOL

tbh
Moonfairy must be a huge fan. I love how right after your ban, she posted "fuck you and good riddance" in the tell someone to fuck off post.

I also love how the "tell us your favorite thing about vitriol" post was locked.

Huehuehue

Who's cheerios did you piss in, sheesh.

(08-06-2017, 03:56 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Should I make an audio recording deconstructing my entire ban? lol

Idk how it will be dispersed to the mods, but I want to show the unfairness, as I was banned for basically nothing

Annea has already viewed this thread, saw someone from atlanta viewing it and I never get guests from there lol.
Do it! Lol.

I'd offer to send it for you, but I don't want to get my account banned. I've been hyper defending you, so I'm sure I'm on a shit list by now.

Ah sweet justice
(08-06-2017, 04:42 PM)Jimmy.Cricket Wrote: George Forman is that you?

Jk.
Hi goku.

Are you from that mpa shit? Who ?

Obviously some1 I pmed. Pls remove the pic and send me pics in pm asap Big Grin