Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2)
(05-09-2018, 09:21 PM)CruelMagic Wrote: I kind of have a vague idea about there being an evolutionary benefit for men having sex with a lot of girls, because theoretically a man can impregnate a lot of girls without any real time limitations and spread his genes to all of them, but a woman can only carry one man's child at a time, and there's a buffer of over 9 months. This kind of explains to me why men can be more promiscuous than women. But a lot of women ARE promiscuous, which kind of cuts through my argument. I tend to want to explain everything away through evolution but we're not pure products of this... there's a lot of other social and cultural reasons for our behavior which have nothing to do with that. 

Maybe some people will say I have this misogynistic viewpoint because I want to feel that I'm "better" than other women, and maybe this has some truth to it, but it also might be because I just don't understand them. The experience of sleeping with a guy I didn't have feelings for always resulted in me feeling disgusting, so I don't understand how women can merrily do just that for years. I'm not a man, so I don't even try to understand them. But if I can't relate to a girl's behavior, I guess I judge them more readily.

"im not like other girls" syndrome

get over it

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]

Messages In This Thread
RE: MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2) - by Gwyn - 05-11-2018, 03:50 AM