Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2)
(04-29-2018, 11:27 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I'd rather be overweight than anorexic. There's no question about it. Better functionality, longer life span, girls are more likely to find me more attractive, etc. At 50kg I was destined to die within 10 years at the absolute best, I was on a gram of caffeine just to get through the day, and my output was horrible. I know plenty of overweight people who were over 100kg and over 30% body fat, who lived till 60 and 70. I don't know many anorexics who lived to see a relatively old age. Anorexia is far more taxing on the body. 

Being overweight isn't ideal but it's the lesser of the two evils.

Ah yeah I'm not saying being fat is worse than being anorexic. Both are terrible to be honest with anorexia being more horrible. I was just saying how I'd want to be your current weight so fucking bad right now. You beat anorexia, I will beat my obesity very soon too.
(04-21-2018, 09:57 AM)Looksmaxcel Wrote: What do you mean by having the option of rejecting normal standards? i cant reject normal standards. The standards are the highest for males about everything

We'll all have the different perspectives. You'll do what's good for you. The standards of success I have are higher than what the other people can give to me. All of those standards are more important to me than what some herpes infested sloot has to say about me. 
In another harsh way of wording it's this:
(04-22-2018, 12:57 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Your problem is that you're an extreme white knight. The sun rises and falls on women. Your effort, your thoughts, your finances, everything is concentrated based on what women want, at the expense of your mental state, your future and everything else that actually matters and should be the focus.

>>>
(04-22-2018, 01:17 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I wouldn't make a life-changing decision in a day.

I generally learned a hard lesson never to follow anyone's advice without doing extensive research myself, even if I'm talking to a supposed expert. And that was my main point. Most people are self-serving and their advice is designed to perpetually put you a step behind them. 

You often hear, "talk to an expert on this! they'll tell you what to do", "get advice from an older person! they'll know!" but like I said a lot of the consequent advice is self-serving. Doctors act in the interest of preventing malpractice claims. Lawyers act in a way that prevents incompetency claims. Surgeons won't perform on a high risk patient to prevent the suing and ultimate collapse of their practice. 

When I ran away from home when I was 18, I made more money in 1 year on my own with no help from parents than people who were 20 years older than me and working about five times as hard. You just have to think smart and take RISKS. I took a few RISKS and they paid off. If I followed the herd I would have made nothing. People also seem to be scared of suffering, finding security in a predictable routine. These people never get anywhere. You have to suffer, to a degree, to get anywhere and feel the height of fulfilment. 

I like it. About the advice I found it's true too. At best most people will give you advice according to what their own position in life tells them they're supposed to say to you. It might not involve them giving any thought to what's really good for you. 

At worst it can involve manipulation and directing you into something they want even when it's clearly not good for you and because they know you deserve their position as much as they do once you gain more experience. 

It's true too what you're saying about risks. All of the good things I experienced was after taking risks and I learned more from a few experiences than everything in my life. But I'm still so easily falling into wanting stability ahead of everything else. I need a reminder sometimes.

(04-29-2018, 09:39 AM)Vitriol Wrote: My main problem is that I don't sleep a lot these days and that messes with everything, including appetite and weight.

I think it's the biggest problem of all of them but also the hardest to solve. Medication doesn't solve it. For a lot of people nothing's going to solve it. 

lol mpa is still broken after 5 months

i still read this thread as much as i can, love the content here
(04-22-2018, 12:57 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Lots of studies confirm this. If your girl has taken the whole city, the chances of your marriage lasting is near zero. 
[Image: 0c9c6-ushape.jpg]

Not really what those numbers indicate. Divorce risk is 25% if you marry a virgin, and 35% if you marry anything else.
The difference between 1 extra partner and "21+" is essentially statistical noise.

I think marriage is a bad idea in general, just because women are biologically prone to get bored after a few years, and then the relationship usually goes south. But that has very little to do with her partner count.

Now I'd imagine infidelity rates are probably higher among the more sexually active women. But the divorce risk is basically the same.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

In a society that readily screams at people for slut-shaming, I'm kind of relieved to read some stuff about people NOT supporting girls' plowing their way through (being plowed by?) dozens of men by age 30. I think it's pretty gross, and definitely cheapens any idea of commitment that's promised by marriage. I think sleeping around in general is gross, as is the hookup culture, though, but for women it does bother me a little bit more.
(04-22-2018, 12:57 AM)Vitriol Wrote: This forum appears to be on life support, nearing its final days. 

Looksmaxcel. Your problem is that you're an extreme white knight. The sun rises and falls on women. Your effort, your thoughts, your finances, everything is concentrated based on what women want, at the expense of your mental state, your future and everything else that actually matters and should be the focus. This stems from the misguided belief that sex will change your life, but it won't. If you were mentally ill before, you'll be mentally ill after. It's really that simple. By mentally ill I mean a bitter person who understands the truth of the world, like I am and always will be. I was having sex even BEFORE my bad experiences and I am still bitter, but I don't let the bitterness control me. It is a mental illness because happiness and the blue pill are inextricably linked. A female who was obese and lost a lot of weight, and suddenly had every guy wanting to get in her pants, has swallowed the red (pink) pill whole and dry. She knows. The average male is red pilled simply owing to the male experience. I have not met one guy who wasn't red pilled on some level. It's not a coveted secured vault of knowledge.

Personally I care more about appealing to MEN because most people in the highest positions of power are MEN (contrary to the feminist narrative this is because they choose the tougher routes). I'm nearly married and have a child, getting anywhere with another girl isn't on the cards for me. I don't remember how old are you, 19, 20? If the legal age in your country is 16, go for those 16-18 girls. I'm not kidding. She'll love you far more than a girl your age, who has had 2+ years in university and has had sex with 30+ guys. Plus they're easier to get. If you're above 20 steer clear IMO. 

Do you really think if I was single in 2018 I would date at all? Please, I'm too old to date a young girl, and all the girl's my age have slept with 20+ guys, even the one's you would least suspect. And those who have a low lay count are in a committed relationship with their high school sweetheart. I think the idea of dating a third world girl is problematic for a few reasons. For one, the whore culture is slowly spreading there. For another, you're bringing her back to the source of the problem (western culture) and I've heard of stories where guys who did exactly this (went to the third world to find a non-whore wife) come home unusually early from work and see a guy fucking their once loyal wife. It's not just in the movies. It's real. There are also ancillary issues, like her potential inability to adapt to western culture, or if she does, wanting to bring her entire family here, or if that doesn't happen, she'll want to travel back to her country every year (numerous times a year) just to see her family that she was with all her life (fair enough). There's also issues with potential culture clashes, fights over how to raise your children and so on and so forth. So to the @I_hate_vitriol idea of going to the third world to find a virginal unicorn wife, the fairy tale usually doesn't have a happy ending. But yeah I would never marry a girl if I was single in this day and age. My marriage will last all but 2 years if I snagged the average college aged girl who has taken the whole city after her 6 month stint on tinder. 

The rules of the dating game have changed. It's not like it was in 2013. My location is screwed too. Everyone within the population dense city is accessible regardless of their precise location. Ask @Pencil_Neck_Chad for confirmation. I asked 100 girls for their lay counts on tinder. We didn't hear a number below 20, and we heard as much as 85, mainly with women 18-20 years old, but all the way to 25 too. This is the current state of western women so marriage is a bad deal. This is why I encourage all youngcels to find a girlfriend in high school/very early college and STICK with her. Yes there are exceptions to the general rule but there are becoming like rain in a desert. Once girl's start fucking they fuck A LOT in 2018. I KNOW girls who were virgins into their 20s, but once the tap was on, it never turns off. Sometimes they say, do well for 2 yeas have 1 or 2 stable guys they're fucking (like two successive bf's) but then after a bitter breakup they go through a whoring phase. Pretty common. It's seriously just a question of time. Feminism and quickfire toxic hookup culture ruined the quality of women by and large. Are there good girls out there? Probably, but how long will that last? Probably not very long.

[Image: 3BD2EFBF00000578-4085758-image-a-2_1483485364454.jpg]

[Image: 0c9c6-ushape.jpg]

Lots of studies confirm this. If your girl has taken the whole city, the chances of your marriage lasting is near zero. 

I've talked to guys who have cleared 50+ women in their life and I've talked to women who have cleared similar numbers of guys. The men are never mentally ill, but the women always are. This is because we seek sex for different reasons. Men can detach themselves from a girl after sex. A girl amidst her whoring stage is going to agree to a ONS, feel dissatisfied that nobody is committing to her, which intensifies her self-esteem issues, which makes her seek out sex again. You see no shortage of women saying "I had sex with this guy and can't get over him" but you rarely see a guy say a similar thing. Women cannot detach. By the time said girl gets married, she's going to have that "I had sex with this guy and can't get over him" with many more men, so how much can she really love her husband?

Feminists are enraged when I say this, but it's fully backed up by studies. There's no denying it. Women know it too, which is why among themselves they joke that they divide their lay count by 5 or 10 and say that number when a guy asks them, so as to not come off as a whore. They know, on a biological level, that it matters.

Feminism is a sham. They encourage sexual liberation and call you a misogynistic piece of shit when you show them statistics that fly in the face of their poorly constructed arguments. I would rather live in a straw house in a desert and drink poisoned coconut water that I bought from the magic carpet dealer, than ever associate myself with a "first world feminist". 

The girl who cringed at you likely
- spent 1 hour doing her makeup
- spent another hour doing her hair
- spent another 5 hours shopping for the perfect clothes to go out with on her chad meeting night or whatever it is (which is a size smaller to make her ass look a bit bigger)
- stuffed the entire box of tissues into her bra to give her boobs

This is why I tell you guys that there's nothing wrong with wearing lifts or body shaping garments. Women fraud on a grand scale. What you're doing by wearing 2in lifts or a body garment is a junior student compared to the professor that is the average female. If a girl DOES call you out on it, I see no problem with calling her out on wearing makeup or wearing heels. There's no issue with it. You're just giving her the equivalent insult. 

When I was in the throes of goddess ana's ass, countless girls would look at me and cringe (mainly college aged and above). The stories that I've talked about are only the tip of the iceberg. I've experienced so much that I forgot most of it, because there was so much to remember. Give me a break. You're upset over one girl giving you the bitch stare. Pity. You should get to 50kg too if you want to experience true brutality.

There was this girl who I would call the queen of frauding. She was a legitimate 6ft and also wore 3 inch heels chronically. She'd walk around the city just death staring everyone like the bitter bitch that she was. After seeing a no-makeup photo of her from her ex, we were both convinced that she spends at least 3 hours doing her makeup in the morning. A literal 3 to 8 transformation. She was also painfully thin so I'm certain she wears body shaping garments because she has a huge ass on her ultra skinny body. In some photos it's pretty obvious. 

Long story short, she chronically friendzoned me for the longest time then PURSUED me a few years later, and I wouldn't reply to her messages. I'd totally ignore her etc and not respond to her follow/friend requests. Eventually she blocked me on everything. I was reminded of this girl when I saw her the other week. I'm the hottest I've ever been and she did a double-take and didn't even recognize me. My friend who was with me asked me how old she is later and when I told him 21, and he actually choked on his drink. She looks about 35. She could pass off as my mother if we walked together. I said "hey, you look great". She knew it was a tongue in cheek comment and she said something that I couldn't quite make out (there was a lot of noise) but she had a super defeated smile. It was pretty funny. It's not that I wish any bad on her, I just think she's probably the most vain person I've ever known and I was communicating that to her. She's a girl who would ridicule anyone in front of her, regardless of age or gender. I saw her criticizing what a literal 12 year old boy was wearing. She's an insufferable person who has no respect for anyone, not even herself. It's such a shame that someone has to live and breathe such hatred everyday of her life. 

Yet another boring story from me, but the common theme remains. People are cruel. You'll meet girls who you can't stand talking to for a minute, some girls will brutally reject you only to pursue you diligently a few years later, and likewise you'll meet girls who are intelligent, at peace with themselves and don't need to tear down everyone in front of them to feel slightly better about themselves. You'll meet girls who will enrich you and girls who can take over your mindset if you allow it. 

What hair loss medications are you on?
Take dutasteride AND RU.

Bicalutamide has very serious side effects after I researched it following the other thread. 

That's a lot to go through. It's probably slightly better than taking estrogen though. 

I'll PM you the password to my fin/dut log, you can see I went from a nw1 - 1.5 back to a nw0.5 on just dut. 

I think RU can actually cause an initial shed but I'm not entirely sure about this. If you're losing hair on DUT, what you have probably isn't MPB. 
Stop taking ALL medications. Pain killers, hard drugs, steroids, accutane, EVERYTHING. Stop everything. The only thing you should be taking everyday is caffeine at best. Anything else will work against you.

how much do you fraud of your looks?? any lifts/bodysuits or even makeup? how common is that hard looksmaxxing with users here?
(03-15-2018, 10:11 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Think of that ordinary looking guy at the fruit market weighing bananas.

Nic2
Nic2

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(05-01-2018, 11:53 PM)CruelMagic Wrote: I think sleeping around in general is gross, as is the hookup culture, though, but for women it does bother me a little bit more.

Why do you think that is? Do you feel women should be held to a higher standard or is it a "muh master key, muh shitty lock" type thing? Just wondering, because I feel the same way but I'm pretty sure it's a symptom of lowkey becoming more misogynistic.
(05-09-2018, 07:27 AM)BradBlundercuck Wrote: Why do you think that is? Do you feel women should be held to a higher standard or is it a "muh master key, muh shitty lock" type thing? Just wondering, because I feel the same way but I'm pretty sure it's a symptom of lowkey becoming more misogynistic.

I kind of have a vague idea about there being an evolutionary benefit for men having sex with a lot of girls, because theoretically a man can impregnate a lot of girls without any real time limitations and spread his genes to all of them, but a woman can only carry one man's child at a time, and there's a buffer of over 9 months. This kind of explains to me why men can be more promiscuous than women. But a lot of women ARE promiscuous, which kind of cuts through my argument. I tend to want to explain everything away through evolution but we're not pure products of this... there's a lot of other social and cultural reasons for our behavior which have nothing to do with that. 

Maybe some people will say I have this misogynistic viewpoint because I want to feel that I'm "better" than other women, and maybe this has some truth to it, but it also might be because I just don't understand them. The experience of sleeping with a guy I didn't have feelings for always resulted in me feeling disgusting, so I don't understand how women can merrily do just that for years. I'm not a man, so I don't even try to understand them. But if I can't relate to a girl's behavior, I guess I judge them more readily.
(05-09-2018, 09:21 PM)CruelMagic Wrote: I kind of have a vague idea about there being an evolutionary benefit for men having sex with a lot of girls, because theoretically a man can impregnate a lot of girls without any real time limitations and spread his genes to all of them, but a woman can only carry one man's child at a time, and there's a buffer of over 9 months. This kind of explains to me why men can be more promiscuous than women. But a lot of women ARE promiscuous, which kind of cuts through my argument. I tend to want to explain everything away through evolution but we're not pure products of this... there's a lot of other social and cultural reasons for our behavior which have nothing to do with that. 

Maybe some people will say I have this misogynistic viewpoint because I want to feel that I'm "better" than other women, and maybe this has some truth to it, but it also might be because I just don't understand them. The experience of sleeping with a guy I didn't have feelings for always resulted in me feeling disgusting, so I don't understand how women can merrily do just that for years. I'm not a man, so I don't even try to understand them. But if I can't relate to a girl's behavior, I guess I judge them more readily.

"im not like other girls" syndrome

get over it

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death