Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2)
(04-11-2018, 09:58 PM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: you have a girlfriend so you shouldnt be upset imho

you might get the impression that girls arent attracted to you if you use online dating
online dating is shit for 90% of men 
if you're not chadlite level there's no point doing experiments/trying to get girls from online dating
futile task

I fucking hate tinder so much tbh, made all girls into whores

Yeah I am thankful for that. I know lots of guys that don't have one at all. Count your blessings I suppose.

Still salty I'm not GL, but it could worse for sure.
what do you guys think of going to an oppressed/arab/etc country and finding a woman to marry?

theres no way getting married to 99% of the women in the west is worth it
your marriage will last 2 days.. thts why divorce rates are sky high
its more ideal to settle for a virgin girl from a quiet religious family in some 3rd world country and bring her back to ours than marry some whore who has been taking dick since 15 and has done anal with 30 guys before you

(IDEALLY you'd find a girl within your same culture, so ethnics are in a good position)

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(04-13-2018, 08:50 AM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: what do you guys think of going to an oppressed/arab/etc country and finding a woman to marry?

theres no way getting married to 99% of the women in the west is worth it
your marriage will last 2 days.. thts why divorce rates are sky high
its more ideal to settle for a virgin girl from a quiet religious family in some 3rd world country and bring her back to ours than marry some whore who has been taking dick since 15 and has done anal with 30 guys before you

(IDEALLY you'd find a girl within your same culture, so ethnics are in a good position)

what about just getting some catholic chick?

[Image: tumblr_inline_mgr5zeIMn71qcqwuv.gif]
(04-13-2018, 03:59 PM)mushroom Wrote: what about just getting some catholic chick?

its a bit of a meme
all those girls sleep around, religion doesnt stop whoring like it used to in the past

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah