Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2)
(03-19-2018, 06:13 AM)Vitriol Wrote: She was 17 and for this guy to get her to meet him in real lie, it's not going to be an overnight process. It's weeks to months of mental conditioning and devilish manipulation.

She also has Asperger's Syndrome, so she's especially vulnerable. I hope she's okay now... well, as okay as one can be, after going through what she went through.

[Image: XWQiXr8.gif]
(03-18-2018, 01:20 PM)Cretin Wrote: If you want to make that difference why not make it a movement instead?

Maybe mpa already is the best reason against itself. The news of that pervert guy is first time some people read about mpa and that's their impression for it now.

(03-19-2018, 07:46 AM)Stranger Wrote: They ban some people for benign reasons but leave literal abusers on the board??

maybe be a pervert ana coach for vulnerable girls and it's all fine. Really strange.

(03-19-2018, 01:04 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Btw @Gerhard I apologize for not replying to you earlier, for some reason I skipped over a few posts on the first page.

I'm glad it's part of discussion now.

Wonder who this refer to??           LOL       !!

Quote:ew I just googled That One Site and it's literally just a bunch of douchebags yanking each other off.

http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3140666-ok-so-i’ve-just-heard-about-these-“other-sites”/page-2 
>This feud is still ongoing Tyson

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

Myproana is like Pluto 
Once considered a good community, now disregarded in the trash.

Nic2

(I know someone made this joke before)

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
Myproana is like Mars, a barren wasteland; the earths dumping ground that’s just seeing a drop of water after millions of years. Oh wait, it was planted by nasa. This site is like earth, a thriving forum flowing with milk, honey, vitality and ascensions. 

@Labrot

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-21-2018, 10:05 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Myproana is like Mars, a barren wasteland; the earths dumping ground that’s just seeing a drop of water after millions of years. Oh wait, it was planted by nasa. This site is like earth, a thriving forum flowing with milk, honey, vitality and ascensions. 

@Labrot

Nic2
Nic2

vitriol no offence but your post on the other thread cherry picked the *worst* posts on myproana and said "this is how the whole community behaves". Like wtf how would you like it if we picked out the worst posts here to post on mpa? i think you're OVERLY harsh with your analysis

what about the recovery posts? what about everyone saying what a hell their ed is?

you weren't a model user either tbqh 
just a "know it all" who went around the forum with an air of arrogance that made me wonder whether you're sipping a $300 latte as you're typing your posts
(03-23-2018, 07:47 AM)notmeanttobehere Wrote: vitriol no offence but your post on the other thread cherry picked the *worst* posts on myproana and said "this is how the whole community behaves". Like wtf how would you like it if we picked out the worst posts here to post on mpa? i think you're OVERLY harsh with your analysis

what about the recovery posts? what about everyone saying what a hell their ed is?

just a "know it all" who went around the forum with an air of arrogance that made me wonder whether you're sipping a $300 latte as you're typing your posts

A tragically insubstantial, cold, self-aggrandizing reply, from someone who sounds like MPA’s lawyer or Xiare’s minion. I didn’t post obscure parts of the forum at all and in fact I was given those screenshots by another user because they were in hidden threads, which is a far cry from a quest I took to find the most depraved posts there. The thinspiration forum is one of the most frequented forums on there and anybody who argues against this, just like those who argue that MPA cares about the safety of its members, should be feared. By any stretch of the imagination, I wasn’t cherry picking (or picking at all) but providing an accurate overview of some of the top threads in that sub-forum, which would generally indicate their popularity and the general acceptability of the unacceptable (its content) by members of the forum. It’s not a thread lost in the clutter, or one that is vehemently opposed by the board, but the complete opposite.

Only on a site like MPA do you have a thread that shows emaciated girls on their literal death bed, with a wide scope of members contributing to that disgraceful thread, all enthralled by a twisted game of envying the torture of people at the apex of their suffering. To any reasonable person, but conveniently this excludes everyone on MPA, this negates any quality of compassion or sympathy. The parents of these oftentimes children are forced to live through a life of ongoing horror because their daughter died when she was 18 years old to this dangerous, pro-anorexia fueled disease, and you have people seeing her endeavor as aspirational, disregarding any the mental pain that lingers in your daily life forever. And they parade photos of your daughter when she was in her final days, keeping her worst moments alive. Imagine you knew somebody who was a wonderful person with a future before this disease, but people only remember her for her worst moments, and she’s famous because of that. It’s disgusting. In MPA’s case, it’s not even a cautionary tale, but a motivational one.

Anybody who can look at this and say that, “it’s okay”, is a cold-blooded psychopath, and once again this person should be critically feared. This is the type of person who can kill someone in the ghastliest way imaginable and calmly have dinner with their partner an hour later, as if nothing ever happened. But to be fair, I think that’s true of far more than a handful of MPA members, given their coldness towards many topics aside from the eating disorder one. It’s very scary and I think everyone should recoil in horror knowing that this blackness is a few clicks away from their children’s view. You’re talking to me about drinking a $300 latte when you hail from one of the most pernicious communities on the clear net. Wake up and smell the coffee or smell anything other than the delusion that seems to dominate every angle of your hatchet job and scandalous reply. Forgive me, but you’re all but a reprehensible person and one of many who wrap MPA in bubble wrap, saying to everyone “stay away, our site isn’t that bad”, while your site is responsible for thousands of deaths and will be responsible for thousands more. Having someone from MPA clear their site is much like a suspect in a crime investigating the crime and clearing himself; it can’t be taken seriously without seriously objective evidence (which you severely lack) because there’s an overriding conflict of interest.

To classify my reply in the other thread as anything more than an understatement is absurd beyond words. I’ve undermined most of what happens on there, as I’ve undermined a lot of my experiences with the manipulative user base of the repulsive site. Rather, my general responses have been geared to a central recommendation to get off the site, because there is life and happiness beyond its clutches and beyond the eating disorder. Recovery is exaggerated by the board, to keep everyone on there in the never-ending mouse wheel of futility. I’d say it’s extremely easy for 99% of people to recover 80% of the way. They might be a bit screwed, but they’ll be living ordinarily, generally speaking. I have no doubt that everyone on there is capable of that, not because I know everyone and their individual circumstances, but there’s specific influences (key, that site) that when eliminated and when people socially integrate themselves, they start to see their thinness for what it really is, abnormal and extreme, if not their behaviors, as extremely off course from any normal pattern. Attempting to argue that you recognize this while you’re on myproana might as well be you telling me what the outside world is like when you’ve been in solitary confinement since 1980.

A common argument on MPA is that the general population is equally as bad, because the general population is overweight, which is just as unhealthy as anorexia. It doesn’t check out, because being overweight will generally only destroy your health if it’s severe, and if you have other pre-existing issues. Most overweight people live for a very long time, not die at 16 or 20 before they’ve learned a single thing about the real world. It’s sad. There’s a lot to experience and while it’s fine, as someone like you would argue, for someone as reprehensible as me to have lost years to my eating disorder, I don’t wish a similar fate upon anyone.

The second biggest cope on that site, in part to distinguish themselves in a frame of genetic misfortune and in part to signify the perpetuity of their disorder, is to say that genetics stops them from ever recovering. It follows that there’s a special anorexia gene, encoded at birth, that makes recovery impossible, followed by remarks of “I’m never having children, so they don’t get the anorexia gene”. They’ve done a lot of studies on this and there’s no study that conclusively points to an anorexia gene, but personality traits that make someone more susceptible to eating disorders, and an alteration (not a pre-existence) of brain structure proportionate to behaviors. I’ve said something to the effect of this before. If you eat a lot of food beyond a certain threshold, you will be geared to eating more. If you restrict below a certain threshold, you will be geared to restricting more. Your brain alters with your current behaviors. It’s not a pre-existing structure that motivates your behaviors. If that were true, everyone who ever recovered from anorexia miraculously bypassed this pseudoscience, and everyone who is to ever get anorexia, should have had it as soon as their consciousness to the world around of them developed. To the crushing of MPA’s scapegoat arguments, that is not what we see.

An eating disorder is about flawed channeling that stems from an unfortunate set of circumstances, far more than it is an unfortunate genetic predisposition that we can’t do anything about. It’s the perfectionist who focuses on the wrong things, the overachiever who ventured down the wrong path and didn’t focus on more productive endeavors (or got bored with them), the person with an addictive personality who fell for the wrong addiction. These aren’t bad traits if you channel them correctly. Compound these personality traits with exposure to pro-anorexia content, and perhaps a childhood where people called you fat or where you were overweight, the perfect storm is brewed and just like that you have an eating disorder. There is no mystical reason for why just about every individual on MPA is female, because mainly girls with the aforementioned traits get these eating disorders. The amount of cismales who ever venture down the anorexia path is extremely minimal and overblown with the “eating disorder awareness” schtick. 1 in 10 is a common figure thrown around but evening out the studies, the number appears to be 1 in 100. The number of cismales on mpa seems to be closer to 1 in 1000.

I’ve talked about this before, but the reasons broadly come down to the social acceptability if not expectation of female anorexia (“she was the type of person to get an eating disorder! It was only a matter of time”), increased social receptivity to female thinness, and simply because girls respond to their traumatic events by starving to scare people away (centering around the figure of their abuser), and guys often take the opposite route of building muscle, to be more feared (to scare people away). These aren’t coincidences or subject to change. These values are etched in stone and we should stop trying to change the “social attitude on anorexia” because society has a better grasp on the illness than anyone on myproana, who have a conflict of interest in making certain judgments and are delusional by nature. Ask yourself what a normal person would think upon stumbling MPA. I can assure you that their thoughts won’t be pleasant, or that they’d be okay with their children posting there (most of MPA makes the same concession). There is a special female-specific motivation to get anorexia and the associated disorders and I'll leave it at that. 

Comparing MPA to this site is like comparing a brick to a neighborhood of mansions. The comparison isn’t feasible, it never was and never will be. This site is a breath of fresh air, most of our posts are sarcastic hence the excessive gif usage and what we say is grounded in reality. MPA is way off course, taking a disordered view of reality and normalizing it, and facilitating the decline of its members. The reason why a lot of people don’t post here anymore is because they only stay briefly to get a few tips and leave. On MPA, once you’re on, you never really leave. When someone stops posting on MPA suddenly, that usually means that they’re dead. Please get real and understand your scam of a site for what it really is, a pro-anorexic farce, with an overzealous moderator team who prioritize the pursuit of harmless individuals over psychopathic predators who level real life abuse situations. The moderator team of MPA might as well be the same person, because there’s never any division among them. They have the same repugnant priorities and the same biases. It wouldn’t surprise me if it came out that there’s only one person on the moderator team and the rest are alternate accounts.

I might not have been a Saint, but I am far from the manipulative, death-promoting, pro-anorexic, lying disgrace that you are. You should live in shame because of the horrendous response that you have offered this community. Nothing but pure cringe floods my body as I read your self-serving reply. Good day.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Good thread

Grimes

Grimes

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(03-23-2018, 07:47 AM)notmeanttobehere Wrote: vitriol no offence but your post on the other thread cherry picked the *worst* posts on myproana and said "this is how the whole community behaves". Like wtf how would you like it if we picked out the worst posts here to post on mpa? i think you're OVERLY harsh with your analysis

Even if know it all and arrogant latte drinker is true (ad hominem) it's not material to evaluating that site.

Really it takes only one argument to crush mpa. In spite of destructive info it actively promotes membership of  users under 18. How's that justified?

This is the recovery thread usefulness in their own word

Quote:if you're talking about the recovery forum, then that's pointless. no one goes there and it's at the very bottom of the site. 
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3124130-attention-if-you-quit-are-trying-to-or-want-to/ 

(03-23-2018, 11:23 PM)Ice Wrote: A common argument on MPA is that the general population is equally as bad, because the general population is overweight, which is just as unhealthy as anorexia. It doesn’t check out, because being overweight will generally only destroy your health if it’s severe, and if you have other pre-existing issues. Most overweight people live for a very long time, not die at 16 or 20 before they’ve learned a single thing about the real world. It’s sad. There’s a lot to experience and while it’s fine, as someone like you would argue, for someone as reprehensible as me to have lost years to my eating disorder, I don’t wish a similar fate upon anyone.

A lot of your argument against mpa has factual basis even if it's so much framed in personal experience but this issue of comparing doesn't seem substantial. Anorexia is more severe than overweighing but it's much much much rarer. If only %1 of a country have anorexia and %60 are overweight with related problems of cancer and type2 diabetes and everything else the total risk shifts far to the side of overweight and it's costs are much much much greater. 
(03-23-2018, 11:23 PM)Ice Wrote: A tragically insubstantial, cold, self-aggrandizing reply, from someone who sounds like MPA’s lawyer or Xiare’s minion. I didn’t post obscure parts of the forum at all and in fact I was given those screenshots by another user because they were in hidden threads, which is a far cry from a quest I took to find the most depraved posts there. The thinspiration forum is one of the most frequented forums on there and anybody who argues against this, just like those who argue that MPA cares about the safety of its members, should be feared. By any stretch of the imagination, I wasn’t cherry picking (or picking at all) but providing an accurate overview of some of the top threads in that sub-forum, which would generally indicate their popularity and the general acceptability of the unacceptable (its content) by members of the forum. It’s not a thread lost in the clutter, or one that is vehemently opposed by the board, but the complete opposite.

Only on a site like MPA do you have a thread that shows emaciated girls on their literal death bed, with a wide scope of members contributing to that disgraceful thread, all enthralled by a twisted game of envying the torture of people at the apex of their suffering. To any reasonable person, but conveniently this excludes everyone on MPA, this negates any quality of compassion or sympathy. The parents of these oftentimes children are forced to live through a life of ongoing horror because their daughter died when she was 18 years old to this dangerous, pro-anorexia fueled disease, and you have people seeing her endeavor as aspirational, disregarding any the mental pain that lingers in your daily life forever. And they parade photos of your daughter when she was in her final days, keeping her worst moments alive. Imagine you knew somebody who was a wonderful person with a future before this disease, but people only remember her for her worst moments, and she’s famous because of that. It’s disgusting. In MPA’s case, it’s not even a cautionary tale, but a motivational one.

Anybody who can look at this and say that, “it’s okay”, is a cold-blooded psychopath, and once again this person should be critically feared. This is the type of person who can kill someone in the ghastliest way imaginable and calmly have dinner with their partner an hour later, as if nothing ever happened. But to be fair, I think that’s true of far more than a handful of MPA members, given their coldness towards many topics aside from the eating disorder one. It’s very scary and I think everyone should recoil in horror knowing that this blackness is a few clicks away from their children’s view. You’re talking to me about drinking a $300 latte when you hail from one of the most pernicious communities on the clear net. Wake up and smell the coffee or smell anything other than the delusion that seems to dominate every angle of your hatchet job and scandalous reply. Forgive me, but you’re all but a reprehensible person and one of many who wrap MPA in bubble wrap, saying to everyone “stay away, our site isn’t that bad”, while your site is responsible for thousands of deaths and will be responsible for thousands more. Having someone from MPA clear their site is much like a suspect in a crime investigating the crime and clearing himself; it can’t be taken seriously without seriously objective evidence (which you severely lack) because there’s an overriding conflict of interest.

To classify my reply in the other thread as anything more than an understatement is absurd beyond words. I’ve undermined most of what happens on there, as I’ve undermined a lot of my experiences with the manipulative user base of the repulsive site. Rather, my general responses have been geared to a central recommendation to get off the site, because there is life and happiness beyond its clutches and beyond the eating disorder. Recovery is exaggerated by the board, to keep everyone on there in the never-ending mouse wheel of futility. I’d say it’s extremely easy for 99% of people to recover 80% of the way. They might be a bit screwed, but they’ll be living ordinarily, generally speaking. I have no doubt that everyone on there is capable of that, not because I know everyone and their individual circumstances, but there’s specific influences (key, that site) that when eliminated and when people socially integrate themselves, they start to see their thinness for what it really is, abnormal and extreme, if not their behaviors, as extremely off course from any normal pattern. Attempting to argue that you recognize this while you’re on myproana might as well be you telling me what the outside world is like when you’ve been in solitary confinement since 1980.

A common argument on MPA is that the general population is equally as bad, because the general population is overweight, which is just as unhealthy as anorexia. It doesn’t check out, because being overweight will generally only destroy your health if it’s severe, and if you have other pre-existing issues. Most overweight people live for a very long time, not die at 16 or 20 before they’ve learned a single thing about the real world. It’s sad. There’s a lot to experience and while it’s fine, as someone like you would argue, for someone as reprehensible as me to have lost years to my eating disorder, I don’t wish a similar fate upon anyone.

The second biggest cope on that site, in part to distinguish themselves in a frame of genetic misfortune and in part to signify the perpetuity of their disorder, is to say that genetics stops them from ever recovering. It follows that there’s a special anorexia gene, encoded at birth, that makes recovery impossible, followed by remarks of “I’m never having children, so they don’t get the anorexia gene”. They’ve done a lot of studies on this and there’s no study that conclusively points to an anorexia gene, but personality traits that make someone more susceptible to eating disorders, and an alteration (not a pre-existence) of brain structure proportionate to behaviors. I’ve said something to the effect of this before. If you eat a lot of food beyond a certain threshold, you will be geared to eating more. If you restrict below a certain threshold, you will be geared to restricting more. Your brain alters with your current behaviors. It’s not a pre-existing structure that motivates your behaviors. If that were true, everyone who ever recovered from anorexia miraculously bypassed this pseudoscience, and everyone who is to ever get anorexia, should have had it as soon as their consciousness to the world around of them developed. To the crushing of MPA’s scapegoat arguments, that is not what we see.

An eating disorder is about flawed channeling that stems from an unfortunate set of circumstances, far more than it is an unfortunate genetic predisposition that we can’t do anything about. It’s the perfectionist who focuses on the wrong things, the overachiever who ventured down the wrong path and didn’t focus on more productive endeavors (or got bored with them), the person with an addictive personality who fell for the wrong addiction. These aren’t bad traits if you channel them correctly. Compound these personality traits with exposure to pro-anorexia content, and perhaps a childhood where people called you fat or where you were overweight, the perfect storm is brewed and just like that you have an eating disorder. There is no mystical reason for why just about every individual on MPA is female, because mainly girls with the aforementioned traits get these eating disorders. The amount of cismales who ever venture down the anorexia path is extremely minimal and overblown with the “eating disorder awareness” schtick. 1 in 10 is a common figure thrown around but evening out the studies, the number appears to be 1 in 100. The number of cismales on mpa seems to be closer to 1 in 1000.

I’ve talked about this before, but the reasons broadly come down to the social acceptability if not expectation of female anorexia (“she was the type of person to get an eating disorder! It was only a matter of time”), increased social receptivity to female thinness, and simply because girls respond to their traumatic events by starving to scare people away (centering around the figure of their abuser), and guys often take the opposite route of building muscle, to be more feared (to scare people away). These aren’t coincidences or subject to change. These values are etched in stone and we should stop trying to change the “social attitude on anorexia” because society has a better grasp on the illness than anyone on myproana, who have a conflict of interest in making certain judgments and are delusional by nature. Ask yourself what a normal person would think upon stumbling MPA. I can assure you that their thoughts won’t be pleasant, or that they’d be okay with their children posting there (most of MPA makes the same concession). There is a special female-specific motivation to get anorexia and the associated disorders and I'll leave it at that. 

Comparing MPA to this site is like comparing a brick to a neighborhood of mansions. The comparison isn’t feasible, it never was and never will be. This site is a breath of fresh air, most of our posts are sarcastic hence the excessive gif usage and what we say is grounded in reality. MPA is way off course, taking a disordered view of reality and normalizing it, and facilitating the decline of its members. The reason why a lot of people don’t post here anymore is because they only stay briefly to get a few tips and leave. On MPA, once you’re on, you never really leave. When someone stops posting on MPA suddenly, that usually means that they’re dead. Please get real and understand your scam of a site for what it really is, a pro-anorexic farce, with an overzealous moderator team who prioritize the pursuit of harmless individuals over psychopathic predators who level real life abuse situations. The moderator team of MPA might as well be the same person, because there’s never any division among them. They have the same repugnant priorities and the same biases. It wouldn’t surprise me if it came out that there’s only one person on the moderator team and the rest are alternate accounts.

I might not have been a Saint, but I am far from the manipulative, death-promoting, pro-anorexic, lying disgrace that you are. You should live in shame because of the horrendous response that you have offered this community. Nothing but pure cringe floods my body as I read your self-serving reply. Good day.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

you are literally the MOST HATED person on mpa
"people there can't be trusted" when you came off as one of the creepiest users there and no there is no "proof" for it
it was in everything about you especially your demeanour 

how dare you tell me that i'm death promoting? lol? you haven't seen my posts and you know nothing about me
oh wait its vitriol
the guy who always jumps to conclusions that fit his theories
Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

call me cold idgaf
if i saw you in real life i would choke you with my bare hands 
yea that's how "cold" I am Smile  

(03-24-2018, 09:37 AM)Gerhard Wrote: Even if know it all and arrogant latte drinker is true (ad hominem) it's not material to evaluating that site.

Really it takes only one argument to crush mpa. In spite of destructive info it actively promotes membership of  users under 18. How's that justified?

This is the recovery thread usefulness in their own word

http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3124130-attention-if-you-quit-are-trying-to-or-want-to/ 

A lot of your argument against mpa has factual basis even if it's so much framed in personal experience but this issue of comparing doesn't seem substantial. Anorexia is more severe than overweighing but it's much much much rarer. If only %1 of a country have anorexia and %60 are overweight with related problems of cancer and type2 diabetes and everything else the total risk shifts far to the side of overweight and it's costs are much much much greater. 

ofcourse its material
he calls me BIASED but hes the one who is biased and bitter because he got banned

lol you can't be fucking serious susan??? have you ever heard of people being responsible for their own actions
just because someone is under 18 doesnt mean they cant be responsible

seriously get a life Confused Confused using big words doesnt make you sound smarter
“How dare you tell me that I’m death prompting” 

“If i saw you in real life i would choke you with my bare hands”
(03-24-2018, 10:06 AM)notmeanttobehere Wrote: Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

you are literally the MOST HATED person on mpa
"people there can't be trusted" when you came off as one of the creepiest users there and no there is no "proof" for it
it was in everything about you especially your demeanour 

how dare you tell me that i'm death promoting? lol? you haven't seen my posts and you know nothing about me
oh wait its vitriol
the guy who always jumps to conclusions that fit his theories
Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

call me cold idgaf
if i saw you in real life i would choke you with my bare hands 
yea that's how "cold" I am Smile  

ofcourse its material
he calls me BIASED but hes the one who is biased and bitter because he got banned

lol you can't be fucking serious susan??? have you ever heard of people being responsible for their own actions

seriously get a life Confused Confused using big words doesnt make you sound smarter

Threats of this nature will not be tolerated. You are allowed to agree to disagree but making threats crosses the boundary. I might not agree with things that vitriol says but this doesn't mean that I threaten to kill him. You will be banned permanently and you are forbidden from signing up again. You mustn't have a concept of self-responsibility, making such threats over a residential connection. Your IP address is recorded with each and every post that you make and I have kept a personal record of it.

Up until this point we have had a healthy discussion with a few hiccups along the way. You were the first one (and hopefully the last) to make a threat. Quite frankly, you're not giving a good impression of your community but that is the least of your problems.

Private message me for all requests including but not limited to
- new group creations
- username changes
- content moderation
- account bans
- bug fixes

Contact us at the bottom of every page for ban appeals. ("I'm sorry" is not a reasonable ban reversal basis). 

(03-24-2018, 10:06 AM)notmeanttobehere Wrote: lol you can't be fucking serious susan??? have you ever heard of people being responsible for their own actions

her argument was terrible lol
i wouldn't call a 13y/o responsible for their own slow mental deterioration from accidentally coming across a site m9 but whatever sure

she implies that the site does no direct harm alone, but i bet you she believes in gun control lmao
(03-24-2018, 10:06 AM)notmeanttobehere Wrote: just because someone is under 18 doesnt mean they cant be responsible

That'll be difficult position to take, justifying it by claiming a 13-year-old who's struggling to understand mental illness is ready for total adult responsibilities. 

Would it sound smarter to talk about being so cold and wanting to choke people?

(03-24-2018, 10:34 AM)Evelyn Wrote: You will be banned permanently and you are forbidden from signing up again. 

But I'd hope she'd be able to come back and delete that part because I'm wanting more info about how to see 13-year-olds as fully responsible adults. 

(03-24-2018, 07:40 PM)mushroom Wrote: i wouldn't call a 13y/o responsible for their own slow mental deterioration from accidentally coming across a site  

This, I'm really not getting that point. Reasonable people usually want more protections for minor and many of the protections for minors are codified in law. Even many mpa users say the site should be for only 18+.

Forgive me, I'm a bit drunk. To date, that's the stupidest, hair-trigger tempered person we've had on this forum. She sounded like a mix between a child five hours past her bedtime and a bitterly scorned woman. It's funny that I really got to her and that she was reduced to a directionless rage. If what I was saying was pure shit, it would be ignored and shoved under rug, following the same model of hating someone because they struck the genetic lottery or are of anomalous wealth, not because they're bad people (see JB). That's not what we see. Make no mistake about it; everyone who signs up here to make a rock star appearance like that girl to put "vitriol in his place" is bothered by what I or someone else said, because it does have a strong legitimate element, albeit at times slightly exaggerated (but on the other side of the coin sometimes undermined). I have no reason to believe that her threats are satirical for it would be displaced in an otherwise serious post. With the way her brain is functioning, it's likely that her body is just as deteriorated, and that she'll be out of breath walking up the stairs. Insofar as the practical value of her threat in that sense, it seems pretty funny to be honest, given that this girl probably can't even spell her name. Her posts are great entertainment, laced with inconsistencies, stupidity and outright falsities. 

I was waiting until I got home so I can look at her IP and sure enough, the condemnable "notmeanttobehere" ("Queen") typed all her posts from a residential connection. The queen's argument is pretty simple; I'm the most hated person on a pro-anorexic website (not that this is an indictment, more like a vindication from immorality) and thus anything I say is false. If I said that the sky is blue, I'm wrong because I'm the most hated person on a pro-anorexic site. REEEEEEEEEEEE

Apparently my demeanour on MPA was extremely creepy but remarkably as hard as they've looked, not one person has come close to providing any suggestive evidence (let alone evidence) that comes within a million miles of establishing the 'creep' argument. There has not been an iota of evidence for it, but everyone seems to accept it on face value without ever questioning its validity. The reason for this isn't so elusive; people will take any opportunity and embrace any argument (howsoever unsubstantiated) to discredit everything else that I say. If I said MPA was a great site and that I loved the idea of 13 year old's being allowed to sign up on it, because in line with Ms. Queen's argument, they have a fully developed capacity for self-responsibility, the attitude towards me would likely be very different. LOL! Ridiculous site. How can the place have any hope if you have people like Queenie posting there? 

The site seems to be dying recently tbh, they're already migrating to another site but it gets way less traffic and will never live up to the old site. I just went to check out whats been happening quickly, they're all complaining how shit the site is now.

Only thing i miss about mpa is complaining about being depressed with other depressed people sigh,
i've only purged like twice since leaving so worth it lmao, bitching about them is also way more fun, never realised how deluded they are till i left.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mgr5zeIMn71qcqwuv.gif]

Grimes

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(03-27-2018, 12:04 AM)CopeForLife Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_mgr5zeIMn71qcqwuv.gif]

Grimes

Inlove Inlove