Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: VitriolMYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED] (PART 2)
[Image: 76Y0dOH.png]

Rofl

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(03-18-2018, 04:16 AM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: [Image: 76Y0dOH.png]

Rofl

Nic2

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
"andthen" dude said you were a creep
i told him "coming from the older male with no ed on a site full of teenage girls"

Grimes

It's hilarious that the creep statement is constantly thrown around and not 1 person has come forward and directly accused me of it, in which case it would be a false accusation but even that hasn't happened. It's pretty simple, not a single girl from there can face me and say "yeah! you were a total creep and I was your victim!" because I never did it. It was conjecture pushed by psychopaths like crazydoc and the "andthen" character appears to have the IQ of a castrated lizard, and you could sell to him the fact that we're living on Mars and he'll believe you. He's extremely gullible - and yes you're right, extremely suspicious to be on there as an older male with no eating disorder, on a site littered with the subgroup of girls who are most easily taken advantage of. If you've never had an eating disorder and you have 6000 posts on an eating disorder forum, there's something more than apples and bananas here.

About 3 years ago there was a married guy who came to the young adults bible study, with the huge caveat that he was 30 years older than everyone there. After the bible study (which he'd often come to the last 15 minutes of), he'd enjoy his 2 hours of staring at younger girls and talking to them, gravitating to the chicks who wore yoga pants just to get a good stare at their ass. Anyone with half a brain knew what was going on, but of course he portrayed himself as an ordinary churchgoer in a happy marriage. 

That's the type of guy who portrays himself as entirely innocent, even accusing others of being creeps to bolster his own innocence and subvert attention from him, while he's orchestrating a massive creep framework on the user base. "I have a friend who died from an eating disorder, so I'm going to spend my time on the pro-anorexic sites that likely contributed to her death so I can befriend the metaphorical murderers of my friend" is his selling pitch. I'm not sure when or if people on that site will finally wake up to this ridiculousness that we see endlessly across users and posts.

<3

You can't lose a bad reputation. Best revenge after three knee kicks, two elbows and one broken nose, is to not care. Not to say that you don't care, but to really forget all about it.

No one with a brain spends two minutes thinking about it - the rest of them go on chackling forever. Trying to stop them is like trying to stop them from asking why they can't lose 5 pounds in a day; they're just gonna keep trying it anyway. And if you reject the idea all together, they're not gonna stop talking about it, they're just gonna stop talking to you. 

They hear what they want to hear. The purpose of banning on sight is to prohibit a chance of confrontation. A confrontation would solve the conflict. If the reason to conflict is a lie, when the coflict expires so does the lie.

^Fear

Can't make a liar unafraid - can't win a liar unless you're more afraid.

There's a surprisingly large amount of MPA users well aware of the obscurity but a little voluntary blindness can save them from a breakdown. 

Sorry if I'm overly poetic.
(03-18-2018, 12:40 PM)Cretin Wrote: You can't lose a bad reputation. Best revenge after three knee kicks, two elbows and one broken nose, is to not care. Not to say that you don't care, but to really forget all about it.

No one with a brain spends two minutes thinking about it - the rest of them go on chackling forever. Trying to stop them is like trying to stop them from asking why they can't lose 5 pounds in a day; they're just gonna keep trying it anyway. And if you reject the idea all together, they're not gonna stop talking about it, they're just gonna stop talking to you. 

They hear what they want to hear. The purpose of banning on sight is to prohibit a chance of confrontation. A confrontation would solve the conflict. If the reason to conflict is a lie, when the coflict expires so does the lie.

^Fear

Can't make a liar unafraid - can't win a liar unless you're more afraid.

There's a surprisingly large amount of MPA users well aware of the obscurity but a little voluntary blindness can save them from a breakdown. 

Sorry if I'm overly poetic.

It doesn't affect me on a personal level. It affects me to the extent that I'd take out a few minutes to type out a reply. People are under the impression that I spend six days writing an essay, but arguing is my job, arguing is my life, and I render these responses in a very short amount of time. Most importantly I feel that it's necessary, because it is a dangerous site and if one person can read what we have to say about it and thinks twice about going on there (or staying on there), that's one life potentially saved. MPA kills many people; there's little debate over this. Even crazydoc, perhaps my worst enemy on the forum, admits that death rates are likely higher being on the site. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

I'm about exposing the frauds and roleplayers that have long held me as the grand troll of the site when that's exactly what they are. The moderator team is also deplorable in many respects and we've talked about that at length. I lose sleep over a lot of things, but people from MPA hating me isn't one of them. We're talking one of the most pernicious communities on the clear net hating me; big deal. It's like someone on lookism or incels hating me; it makes absolutely no difference to my life because their opinions are insignificant and meaningless. It's like swallowing empty pills, expecting to get a result of sorts, only to realize that the product is bunk. That's all I've gotten from the MPA crowd. I've swallowed everything they've given me, not just failing to get a benefit, but failing to avoid a disbenefit. MPA threw the kitchen sink at me long time ago. Since what seems like the dawn of time, I've been considered all of the following -

- an abusive monster
- Alpha Omega - the kik creep
- Seasnake - some random guy I've talked to once in my life
- a creep
- a serial troll
- a serial alt creator

When there has been, let me see, zero, zero proof to substantiate any of that. But like you've alluded to, as long as one person says it, and 5 more agree with them, then the whole forum can't deviate from that general judgment. It's funny because from the bottom of my heart I was actually trying to make a positive difference on MPA. I tried to show people the light, tried to rewire their mindset like I did with mine and put them on a better path and it worked with a lot of people. If I was there for sinister intentions, I would have signed up pretending to be someone who I'm not, and not put a nice guy image on, and just go straight to the kik section and grab kiks of girls and abuse them there. I've never done that. Any girl who came too close to me I warned her of my relationship status and that I can't continue with the tone of that conversation, mostly also considering the tone of the site.

My words on MPA were words of gold, but they have been deemed as the parting words of a serial alt creator and troll who is out there to do all evil, because one woman who stalked his forum for 18 hours a day says so. Anyway, that's life! What can you do? The hate I get on MPA is childsplay compared to the division I face in the real world, but that doesn't undermine the serious implications of the site.

How people view me on there matters little to me. I'll respond to it but nobody on MPA decides how I live my life, or what happens to me. Their opinion of me has little bearing on anything noteworthy; a huge blow to their superiority complexes.

<3

Okay. I wouldn't fight with windmills. Waste of energy. Those people are responsible for themselves, the community as gross as it is is not. Maybe the fact that you tried is the problem. Well you say it isn't - okay. But honestly it just makes little difference. It isn't about how much time you spend. I believe in the soul on some sense and think that being on contact with something as rotten as that rottens the soul.

Like lying. Or being lied to. As soon as your attention catches a lie the lie becomes meaningful without gaining substance anywhere but in the mind that remebers it.

If you want to make that difference why not make it a movement instead? So that you can push it on and it walks by itself. Which basically means making it simple for likeminded people to do what you do. 

Idk. If I was in your position I'd be sick of it. I'd be tying a rope round my neck if I saod the same things to deaf ears again and again. And I think you said sometime that you are bored of it - though maybe I didn't understand what you meant. Shy
(03-18-2018, 01:20 PM)Cretin Wrote: Okay. I wouldn't fight with windmills. Waste of energy. Those people are responsible for themselves, the community as gross as it is is not. Maybe the fact that you tried is the problem. Well you say it isn't - okay. But honestly it just makes little difference. It isn't about how much time you spend. I believe in the soul on some sense and think that being on contact with something as rotten as that rottens the soul.

Like lying. Or being lied to. As soon as your attention catches a lie the lie becomes meaningful without gaining substance anywhere but in the mind that remebers it.

If you want to make that difference why not make it a movement instead? So that you can push it on and it walks by itself. Which basically means making it simple for likeminded people to do what you do. 

Idk. If I was in your position I'd be sick of it. I'd be tying a rope round my neck if I saod the same things to deaf ears again and again. And I think you said sometime that you are bored of it - though maybe I didn't understand what you meant. Shy

your writing is very flowery, I can't really understand what you said now or before
anyway i think us talking about this site is important to warn people

nobody is going to make a real life movement for identity protection reasons

No real life - a forum.  A forum either more indentifiable or separate than this. This place is weird. People look and leave like wtf was that. Idk. Just a thought. Difficult but possible.
making a special forum to take down a site is too much, nobody is going to bw illing to do that
lots of people read the other thread and posted so all hope isnt lost

It is a lot. But look at this here? What if all this effort had been directed differently?
If you're suggesting that I go and buy a site like

mpaexposed.com

And make a specialized forum listing the dangers of the site, the approach is ineffective from all perspectives of consideration.

1. That's not how you get reach, you get reach via instagram and youtube
2. It's extremely cheesy
3. The effort here has been largely successful and a lot of people have come forward and said they always knew x and x about a person but that the thread confirmed it, or they had their own things to say. Lots of people on MPA are well aware of this site and lurk it daily, there's no need to direct them elsewhere

As a single person who isn't obliged to do anything, I've done a lot, from helping people on MPA to the degree that I was able, to exposing the fraudsters of the site. There is no 'enough' when it comes to MPA. More and more people are joining everyday, more and more lives are getting ruined. It is what it is. I can try to damage control that, but being ban on sight from their forum because I threatened their murder business model, I can't reach very far. The second best is to have a thread like this and I know MPA users read this and they acknowledge the truth in what is being said, and sometimes their conscience outweighs their desire to further their ED by being present there, and they leave, and realize that MPA was just a big meme that they fell for. The other thread was very successful, make no mistake about it. I think this thread will be good too.

<3

just my opinion
the "special site" idea will make everything we say laughable
it will be like the change.org petition

Cretin was suggesting that I was letting this affect me too much, and that she would have a rope around her neck in my position, which should be a contraindication to her five-minute-later recommendation that we create a specialized site about it. Maybe she was just countering what I was saying, but ever still, it doesn't affect me. 

In any event, it doesn't affect me.

There was someone on kik nagging to me about the fact that 2 people on MPA were talking crap about her. I told her, "just two? try the whole forum with me, why do you let it bother you?".

MPA is established, confirmed, proven, demonstrated beyond all measure, to be a site shrouded in a manipulative member base, a dangerous outlook and a place that glorifies and furthers the decline of the individual. It's like a country where there is a death penalty - except everyone is arbitrarily sentenced to it. To hold the negative opinions of anyone there against me to be anything more than scum is simply unfounded, considering I am someone who opposes this unnecessary cruelty and they're the ones supporting it. 

If I was a bad person and I knew I was a bad person, sure. I'll be losing a lot of sleep over what they have to say. But it's simply not there. They can sit there and mentally masturbate over me being Seasnake or Alpha, it makes them look even stupider.

<3

vitriol thoughts on this?
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/...mpa-a-psa/

annea is 5000% lying in her comment, you showed me before that they could read pm's
at least if they have access to the admin control panel??? which super moderators should have

worst case scenario admin can read pms
just lol
of course theyre nw saying they cant see pms
trying to escape liability

if we were real fkers we could contact the girls parents and tell her that at least ADMIN can read through the pm's (+anyone with access to the cp)

then they'd file a civil suit against mpa
mpa goes into debt
shuts down

i dont wanna be the guy behind that tho and i dont think anyone here wants to either lol

My opinion generally is that the site is absolutely responsible for putting the girl in the position where she'd be victimized by the predator. if you own a childcare and a suspicious person was lurking around the premises, the responsible thing to do, in light of keeping the children safe, is to alert authorities. If you own a pro anorexic website, and regardless of the volume of posts that are made and how it might arguably 'get lost in the clutter', you should be paying people to monitor your site wall to wall, door to door, to prevent the kind of occurrences that we read about in that article. It's enough that you're running a website where you enable sick people to congregate and encourage each other's slow suicides, but at least have a scintilla of decency to weed out psychopathic predators from your site. I find it absolutely sickening that someone like you or I get banned from that site for an inexplicable reason, and men, who turn out to be evil psychopaths orchestrating a real life abuse situation, remain on the site with impunity. Considering this, you should be very afraid of the individual who still claims that MPA cares about the safety of its members.

I anticipate that someone will argue, "if he hadn't found her on MPA, he would have found her on another site!", which is convenient and wrong. Other sites don't have an administrator who is so rich that he's busy snorting cocaine off a hooker's ass that he couldn't give a second damn about the user base of MPA. "We can't read private messages" is just as valid as "we can't see IP addresses"; it's proved bullshit. I've installed that very same version of IPB on a test site and anyone with access to the admin CP (which is usually the admin and super moderators, but in any case is at least the admin) can read private messages. It's a simple plugin that they tell you to install. There's no ifs or buts or qualifications to that reality. They just don't want to admit that they have the ability to read the private messages because it would instil chaos and distrust in the forum, and people will stop using the PM system, and in this particular case, it paves the way for their liability as it relates to this poor young girl. 

The man is a psychopathic, megalomaniac predator, but his behaviors weren't obstructed in circumstances where they could have been. Courtesy of realistic probability, it's likely that this only one of many cases, and we simply don't hear about the rest because police usually lack that depth with their investigations and sometimes the information is under court seal for many years before it's released into the public, by which time it's lost in the clutter of thousands of other abuse categories that nobody ever finds out about it, let alone a news company making an article about it.

Could what have happened to that girl happen here? Damn no. Could what have happened to that girl happen on lipstickalley or prettyuglylittleliar? Hell no. What distinguishes our sites from MPA is that we have respectable moderator teams who take the safety of its users seriously. Yes there's an element of personal responsibility but we can't blame the victim. She was 17 and for this guy to get her to meet him in real lie, it's not going to be an overnight process. It's weeks to months of mental conditioning and devilish manipulation. She's not 12 years old. She's not going to get into the big white van allured by candy, but she will get in if she's convinced that it's a family sedan, allured by the reality of escaping family surveillance on her eating and finally being force starved by this predator. 

I'm really harsh but I'm also truthful and I care. The moderator's account of the event is deplorable and the people on MPA must really have the wool over their eyes if they liked a hatchet job response like that. If anyone with an ounce of responsibility was moderating MPA, what happened to this girl might not have happened at all. MPA was the leverage. Regardless of where else he worked on her, he got her from there, because he couldn't get her with such impunity from other places. If anyone tried those tactics here, they would be IP banned and reported to authorities before you could say hello.

<3

(03-19-2018, 06:13 AM)Vitriol Wrote: My opinion generally is that the site is absolutely responsible for putting the girl in the position where she'd be victimized by the predator. if you own a childcare and a suspicious person was lurking around the premises, the responsible thing to do, in light of keeping the children safe, is to alert authorities. If you own a pro anorexic website, and regardless of the volume of posts that are made and how it might arguably 'get lost in the clutter', you should be paying people to monitor your site wall to wall, door to door, to prevent the kind of occurrences that we read about in that article. It's enough that you're running a website where you enable sick people to congregate and encourage each other's slow suicides, but at least have a scintilla of decency to weed out psychopathic predators from your site. I find it absolutely sickening that someone like you or I get banned from that site for an inexplicable reason, and men, who turn out to be evil psychopaths orchestrating a real life abuse situation, remain on the site with impunity. Considering this, you should be very afraid of the individual who still claims that MPA cares about the safety of its members.

I anticipate that someone will argue, "if he hadn't found her on MPA, he would have found her on another site!", which is convenient and wrong. Other sites don't have an administrator who is so rich that he's busy snorting cocaine off a hooker's ass that he couldn't give a second damn about the user base of MPA. "We can't read private messages" is just as valid as "we can't see IP addresses"; it's proved bullshit. I've installed that very same version of IPB on a test site and anyone with access to the admin CP (which is usually the admin and super moderators, but in any case is at least the admin) can read private messages. It's a simple plugin that they tell you to install. There's no ifs or buts or qualifications to that reality. They just don't want to admit that they have the ability to read the private messages because it would instil chaos and distrust in the forum, and people will stop using the PM system, and in this particular case, it paves the way for their liability as it relates to this poor young girl. 

The man is a psychopathic, megalomaniac predator, but his behaviors weren't obstructed in circumstances where they could have been. Courtesy of realistic probability, it's likely that this only one of many cases, and we simply don't hear about the rest because police usually lack that depth with their investigations and sometimes the information is under court seal for many years before it's released into the public, by which time it's lost in the clutter of thousands of other abuse categories that nobody ever finds out about it, let alone a news company making an article about it.

Could what have happened to that girl happen here? Damn no. Could what have happened to that girl happen on lipstickalley or prettyuglylittleliar? Hell no. What distinguishes our sites from MPA is that we have respectable moderator teams who take the safety of its users seriously. Yes there's an element of personal responsibility but we can't blame the victim. She was 17 and for this guy to get her to meet him in real lie, it's not going to be an overnight process. It's weeks to months of mental conditioning and devilish manipulation. She's not 12 years old. She's not going to get into the big white van allured by candy, but she will get in if she's convinced that it's a family sedan, allured by the reality of escaping family surveillance on her eating and finally being force starved by this predator. 

I'm really harsh but I'm also truthful and I care. The moderator's account of the event is deplorable and the people on MPA must really have the wool over their eyes if they liked a hatchet job response like that. If anyone with an ounce of responsibility was moderating MPA, what happened to this girl might not have happened at all. MPA was the leverage. Regardless of where else he worked on her, he got her from there, because he couldn't get her with such impunity from other places. If anyone tried those tactics here, they would be IP banned and reported to authorities before you could say hello.

100% agree with you
They could have done more to stop it. Its sad, really. They ban some people for benign reasons but leave literal abusers on the board??
legit
its important that she was underage too

it stuns me that 13 year olds are free to sign up there
but i guess without the under 18s the site would be a ghost town
not really but lose like 60-70% of its members

He is a schadenfreude and malevolent monster, but we shouldn't give him easy access to victims, just like I wouldn't hand over my daughter to a convicted sex offender for babysitting. Generally speaking if you're behind a forum filled to the brim with high risk and underage female users, you should go above and beyond to monitor all communication that is sent to them. What's worse; that the girl feels that her privacy is invaded because Xiare read her private message, or that she's abused horrifically for a year? The answer is hopefully obvious.

How many underage people are on looksmax? I can think of a few but we tell them to rack off, sometimes ban if they're 'really' underage (like under 15), and keep a very, very close eye on them should they choose to remain. And these are mostly guys. You don't have to worry about guys online because generally they're targeted a lot less by the predators and pedophiles. If there was a 15 y/o girl flying around on this site, I think it would only be right that evelyn monitors all communication sent to her, because she'd be an extremely high risk user. We're already anal about disallowing any under 18 here, and our site is soft core compared to MPA. Allowing anyone 13+ to join, on a site that is already creep haven, is just asking for trouble. In the mind of a conventional predator, an 18 year old on MPA might as well be the equivalent of a 12 year old in real life, in terms of their equivalent vulnerability and gullibility. It follows that a 15 year old on there might as well be a primary school child. It's not that they're immature or have serious deficits, but their self-esteem is so low that they're receptive, like a child half their age, to compliments that are laced with predatory advances, and which have the sole purpose of coaxing them into a real life meeting. This is the skeletal reason for a predator choosing a site like MPA over an ordinary forum of mentally stable professionals. Lots of the site is made public to facilitate further registrations and it's not good, because this just entices the predators. The gallery section of MPA is completely public and a lot of the sensitive threads are a sign up and 10 posts away.

In any event, the advanced predator won't even present himself as a guy, because MPA being a female dominated forum, he'd be drawing suspicion too early on. How hard is it for someone to google "skinny girl", make it his display picture, have a signature containing fabricated weights in a pink font and rehash another generic story of how "she" has been suffering from an eating disorder for many years and is glad to have found the site for support? It's really easy. It's too easy. My general caveat is that you shouldn't trust anyone. They could be who they say they are, but they could just as likely be something else entirely. 

Catfishing is super advanced these days. There are programs that generate fake verification photos, snapchat add-ons that allow you to send pictures from your camera roll as actual live snaps and the list goes on and on. There are guys who convincingly portray themselves as girls and make thousands a week e-whoring. Just read the degenerate hack forums section about it, where there's guys selling exclusive picture and video packs of girls, who could be someone you know in real life, to each other for e-whoring use. We live in a sick world and as technology advances, people can become whoever they need to be to meet their abusive desires. They'll live in their fake identities for 1, 2, 3 years, just to get to that point of being able to meet with a girl in real life. She thinks she's meeting with her online best friend of 2 years, Christina, but she's actually walking into a male's torture chamber. When you have an ED you don't really think about things twice or three times. You become a lot more impulsive, indifferent about life so "who cares what happens to me" and this works in the favor of someone trying to take advantage of you. Some people say "how can a girl meet up with a stranger in real life?". It's not so baffling, if you understood who he likely portrayed himself to be, the length and nature of his manipulation, and her fragile mental state. It all falls into place.

Btw @Gerhard I apologize for not replying to you earlier, for some reason I skipped over a few posts on the first page.

<3