Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolFasting for anti-aging
It's science that calorie restriction (NOT starvation) is conducive to longevity because calories cause additional stress on the body. 

IMO fast 1-2 days a week for maximum anti-aging effect. I know it's hard if you live with people etc but honestly you can get them to do it with you (or maybe not). Just tell them you're fasting for health (that's what I tell my fiance).

But otherwise it can be pretty fun. When you fast, take caffeine pills on an empty stomach and whatever else you like experimenting with. The absorption is 100x better and the high and the energy is clean and strong.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Just recently started doing this, I work up to 15 hrs a day on weekdays but only 8 on weekends, so I started running fasts from Friday afternoon right after work to Sunday afternoon, will report if anything noticeable changes (besides water weight, of which I have like NONE left)

Lebensmüde