Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: BombsAway#metoo, #timesup - why you should avoid contact with females
I won't even speak to woman unless there are witnesses

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
[Image: 1031963.jpg]
She probably won't accuse you of unwanted sexual advances and then tweet, blog, Instagram, Tumblr, and go to the press. Play it safe.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
(02-06-2018, 01:46 AM)BombsAway Wrote: She probably won't accuse you of unwanted sexual advances and then tweet, blog, Instagram, Tumblr, and go to the press. Play it safe.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
i legit avoid girls now

i think male ascension = forgetting about girls
i feel good just masturbating i dnt need wymynz

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(02-06-2018, 03:17 AM)Xiare Wrote: i legit avoid girls now

i think male ascension = forgetting about girls
i feel good just masturbating i dnt need wymynz

Grimes

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(02-05-2018, 06:06 AM)BombsAway Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/0...ewing.html
Just get a real doll and refuse to interact with women.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
sexbots are cope tbh
cannot imagine them being able to be as good as the real thing

[Image: DQzysVOWkAAd9Sn.jpg]

Nic2

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
[Image: DQzysVOWkAAd9Sn.jpg][Image: DQzysVOWkAAd9Sn.jpg][Image: DQzysVOWkAAd9Sn.jpg][Image: DQzysVOWkAAd9Sn.jpg][Image: DQzysVOWkAAd9Sn.jpg]

<3

[Image: b95tjD6.gif]

People said I couldn't go to the gym
It's over for all males.

<3