Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: BombsAway#metoo, #timesup - why you should avoid contact with females
With something as miniscule as a bad date, an extended glance, or a slightly off the cuff remark being categorized as sexual assault now, you're best to avoid speaking with or making eye contact with any female, ever. 
Best to invest in the next generation of real doll.
You've been warned.
If you don't heed my advice and you end up losing your job because you accidentally turned your shoulders towards a female coworker, you only have yourself to blame.
[Image: michelle-rd2-configuration-2-1361927096.jpg]m

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
he's a retard. doesnt deserve that public humiliation, but a retard nonetheless.
(01-18-2018, 09:19 PM)BombsAway Wrote: When something as miniscule as a bad date or a slightly offensive remark being categorized as sexual assault you're best to avoid speaking with or making eye contact with any female, ever. 
Best to invest in the next generation of real doll.
You've been warned.
If you don't heed my advice and you end up losing your job because you accidentally turned your shoulders towards a female coworker, you only have yourself to blame.
[Image: michelle-rd2-configuration-2-1361927096.jpg]

I remember she was bitching about how she didn't get her wine of choice on the date lol. A true rape victim right there.
I aziz wasn't a psl3 currycel this would have never happened to him

#theories_from_the_basement

but yeah he could have been more cautious, but he was probably also drunk so..

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Important awareness video here

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
Yikes. 
He was drunk, and pretty forward, but every time she said stop - he completely respected that. But he kept putting moves on her. I don't know... he was probably being a drunk horn dog. And she was putting out all kinds of mixed signals. I wouldn't say this was sexual assault. She should have just left. But it was a little.... much. However, it does seem like she is REALLY eager to be a sexual assault victim. And even she admits it took awhile for her friends to "convince" her she was an actual victim. I doubt her feelings are sincere. I hope this doesn't come across as taboo but it almost feels like she is enjoying the attention and victimhood she is getting. I highly doubt that she feels sincerely assaulted and victimized. 
Or just don't virtue signal as a feminist hero
Quote:Reporter Katie Way writes that the moment in which Ansari accepted the award while wearing a Time’s Up pin inspired Grace to have her story go public. Seeing that was “absolutely cringeworthy,” Grace told Babe. “I think that started a new fire, and it kind of made it more real.”

Ansari gave his then-girlfriend credit for opening his eyes to feminism, before giving David Letterman’s audience some light shit when he asked them to clap if they identified as feminists and not everyone did.

After detailing some of the ways in which men can be total creeps — from catcalling to exposing themselves to following women around — Ansari asks all the women to raise their hands if they’ve ever experienced something like that. Faced with a sea of hands, Ansari bursts, “That’s way too many people; that should not be happening!”

It’s this kind of overtly feminist material that Grace says led her to implicitly trust Ansari when they first went out, a trust that then came crashing down when her experience with him was at odds with the man she had come to know through his comedy. 
Serves the dumb little shit right. 
Much like Al Franken.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(01-19-2018, 05:26 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Or just don't virtue signal as a feminist hero

Grimes
He didn't think that one through

Good looking men are rarely if ever accused of perpetrating sexual assault, but since most men are not good looking and making eye contact with a female who thinks you're ugly is now sexual assault, it is best they avert their gaze from anything that even slightly resembles a female. Best to only look at the ground if <PSL 7

Most men these day aren't MGTOW, they're MSTOW. Men Sent Their Own Way. This shit only happens to ugly incels, if it was Chris Hemsworth who had done that,or any other GL non incel celeb, I guarantee you these "allegations" would have never come up. If you take a look, all of thee allegations are on the below average looking celebs. Just remember that no one amount of looks or status will make up for a bad face.

[Image: tenor.gif]
(01-19-2018, 10:36 AM)amincel Wrote: Most men these day aren't MGTOW, they're MSTOW. Men Sent Their Own Way. This shit only happens to ugly incels, if it was Chris Hemsworth who had done that,or any other GL non incel celeb, I guarantee you these "allegations" would have never come up. If you take a look, all of thee allegations are on the below average looking celebs. Just remember that no one amount of looks or status will make up for a bad face.

nah a few good looking celebs got bitten in the #metoo hysteria, like ben affleck, dustin hoffman , jeremy piven and more notably (as in wasnt just a "oh he grabbed my ass and said mysoggyneeist shit" story) ed westwick (who i swore was gay but is allegedly a serial rapist  Rolleyes )

but yes, mostly ugly powerful guys.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
(01-19-2018, 10:56 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: nah a few good looking celebs got bitten in the #metoo hysteria, like ben affleck, dustin hoffman , jeremy piven and more notably (as in wasnt just a "oh he grabbed my ass and said mysoggyneeist shit" story) ed westwick (who i swore was gay but is allegedly a serial rapist  Rolleyes )

but yes, mostly ugly powerful guys.

i wouldnt describe dustin hoffman and jeremy piven as glooking, and i dont think women would too. atleast not enough for them to get away with it. ben affleck was doing it on camera tho so no wonder people are accusing him.
(01-19-2018, 10:36 AM)amincel Wrote: Most men these day aren't MGTOW, they're MSTOW. Men Sent Their Own Way. This shit only happens to ugly incels, if it was Chris Hemsworth who had done that,or any other GL non incel celeb, I guarantee you these "allegations" would have never come up. If you take a look, all of thee allegations are on the below average looking celebs. Just remember that no one amount of looks or status will make up for a bad face.

if chris hemsworth put his fingers in her mouth she would've let him go knuckles deep, gagging on his finger.

if he said "where do you want me to fuck you" she would've whispered "everywhere" as she ripped his shirt and started licking his abs
(01-19-2018, 01:57 PM)forg1ven Wrote: if chris hemsworth put his fingers in her mouth she would've let him go knuckles deep, gagging on his finger.

if he said "where do you want me to fuck you" she would've whispered "everywhere" as she ripped his shirt and started licking his abs

"everywhere" she says
.... as he slips his dick into her ear like a q-tip
Do you like that baby? 
Yes, daddy.
Solution to feminism

Quote:Consider what’s happening in the capital of Florida. Female staffers and lobbyists have found “many male legislators will no longer meet with them privately,” reported The Miami Herald. “I had a senator say, ‘I need my aide here in the room because I need a chaperone,’ ” lobbyist Jennifer Green told the paper. “I said, ‘Senator, why do you need a chaperone? . . . Do you feel uncomfortable around me?’ ‘Well,’ he said, ‘anyone can say anything with the door shut.’ ”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/0...ewing.html
Just get a real doll and refuse to interact with women.

It's happening: gender wars
Quote:People need to be able to exhibit normal behaviour without worrying that they’re going to be the next one to go up in flames," Gladu said. "They’re scared and, you know, they want to make sure that they don’t offend anyone… but the normal things that used to be acceptable, to tell somebody that they look nice, or to give them a hug, they’re afraid now
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/s...picks=true

[Image: DQzysVOWkAAd9Sn.jpg]

The trick isn't to avoid women. It's to avoid Leftist social justice types. I haven't seen many conservative or even normal "I'm a Democrat because they're for the people" type. 

It's the shrills.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
I work at a university. I see it every day. Libs are everywhere in Canada, especially at Colleges and Universities