Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Vitrioljust lol if you're not a female model walking around with your friends. NO MALES ITT
it's over

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-03-2017, 03:51 PM)Utena Tenjou Wrote: Tbh I'm the hot friend and I'm bad at making new friends.

Grimes Plaugh

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
this thread

Shaq

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
good thread

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
[Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large][Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large][Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large][Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large][Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large]