Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Vitrioljust lol if you're not a female model walking around with your friends. NO MALES ITT
(07-21-2017, 08:47 AM)GokuBlack94 Wrote: Lol at all the females that used to lurk here. Now its full of aspie lookismers like me
Where did they all go tbh

Did you scare them away?

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
(07-21-2017, 08:53 AM)vinnie_baby Wrote: Where did they all go tbh

Did you scare them away?

Probably

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
(07-21-2017, 08:59 AM)GokuBlack94 Wrote: Probably

Should've had the Paul Walker avatar from the beginning

It would've made them stay

Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(07-21-2017, 08:41 AM)PizzaLad Wrote: tbh being a MM would be better
female SMV increases linearly with attractiveness so a 9/10 woman only gets slightly more validation than an 8/10 woman and so on but male SMV increases exponentially so a 9/10 man validationmogs an 8/10 male hard etc
ive been thinking about that too, its true
(07-21-2017, 08:47 AM)GokuBlack94 Wrote: Lol at all the females that used to lurk here. Now its full of aspie lookismers like me

yes so return
doesn't even come close to the validation a 9/10 like gandy feels even when walking with his old ass shriveled up parents.

those chicks all compete with each other (second one from the left has an ugly face btw) gandy competes with no one, he just walks the earth oozing confidence knowing he's the 0.000001% of men on this planet

[Image: d4abea525ea2693b8d8e31ac722a94d3.jpg]
(07-21-2017, 10:30 AM)forg1ven Wrote: doesn't even come close to the validation a 9/10 like gandy feels even when walking with his old ass shriveled up parents.

those chicks all compete with each other (second one from the left has an ugly face btw) gandy competes with no one, he just walks the earth oozing confidence knowing he's the 0.000001% of men on this planet

[Image: d4abea525ea2693b8d8e31ac722a94d3.jpg]
Jfl if you think Gandy gets as much validation as Justin Bieber, Zayn, etc

Gandy = 700k followers

Bieber = 89 million

Status > looks when it comes to men

And Bieber has more jb appeal which is the type that screams for gl guys

Also a reminder

[Image: David+Gandy+fOXseEFtaUGm.jpg]

(07-21-2017, 10:37 AM)vinnie_baby Wrote: Jfl if you think Gandy gets as much validation as Justin Bieber, Zayn, etc

Gandy = 700k followers

Bieber = 89 million

Status > looks when it comes to men

And Bieber has more jb appeal which is the type that screams for gl guys

but deep down gandy knows he can get any girl he wants, even the ones who say they prefer justin bieber. why ? because gandy is goodlooking and justin bieber only gets attention cuz of his status
(07-21-2017, 10:44 AM)forg1ven Wrote: but deep down gandy knows he can get any girl he wants, even the ones who say they prefer justin bieber. why ? because gandy is goodlooking and justin bieber only gets attention cuz of his status

It doesn't work like that

Gandy would be invisible next to Bieber in a crowd full of jb's srs

Bieber's status makes girls see him as a super hot guy and cream their pants for him

(07-21-2017, 10:40 AM)vinnie_baby Wrote: Also a reminder

[Image: David+Gandy+fOXseEFtaUGm.jpg]

legit incel tier

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcYViXjqYH/...stinbieber

btw i dont believe gandy is perfect, but he's still miles ahead of bieber in terms of looks
They'd think of Gandy like "yeah he's gl but too old for me"

Bieber = "AAAH DO ME NOW"

(07-21-2017, 10:47 AM)forg1ven Wrote: legit incel tier

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcYViXjqYH/...stinbieber

btw i dont believe gandy is perfect, but he's still miles ahead of bieber in terms of looks

If he wasn't famous yeah

Just peep the comments. Those girls are literally obsessed about him.

(07-21-2017, 10:48 AM)vinnie_baby Wrote: They'd think of Gandy like "yeah he's gl but too old for me"

Bieber = "AAAH DO ME NOW"

If he wasn't famous yeah

Just peep the comments. Those girls are literally obsessed about him.

S          T          A          T          U          S
(07-21-2017, 10:53 AM)forg1ven Wrote: S          T          A          T          U          S

Status is everything for men, bro

Even Ed Sheeran with his ogre tier coloring is a slayer

Sure some girls will look beyond fame and say that he's ugly, but he's got enough groupies who have the hots for him after every show for the rest of his life

Dw bud, I've been loling at my life b4 this post, but this gave me a quick chuckle.
Just lol if you aren't the top 2% in lms, doomed to a life of cope
(07-21-2017, 11:08 AM)vinnie_baby Wrote: Status is everything for men, bro

Even Ed Sheeran with his ogre tier coloring is a slayer

Sure some girls will look beyond fame and say that he's ugly, but he's got enough groupies who have the hots for him after every show for the rest of his life

of course status is huge, but do you really think a female who dates a celeb won't cheat on him with a turbo chad she met on a night out when her high-status bf is out of town ? do you really believe justin bieber's 5'7 frail ass body will satisfy a woman ? looks are the ultimate criteria man. status definitely gives you a huge halo at first but it slowly dissipates and the woman starts leaning towards what she naturally craves, a tall handsome man. she's ofc not gonna leave her high-status bf because he raises her status and probably provides for her but she'll definetely cheat on him at every occasion
(07-21-2017, 04:31 AM)BombsAway Wrote: All of them have amazing bodies. You're fucking nuts.
The two on the left have: No waist. No hips. No tits. No ass. Literally shaped like a barrel. 

[Image: skinny.jpg]
Contrast with Kerr and whoever is on the far right. Waist - check. Girl on far right has an ass and tits as well, despite being thinner than the two on the left(though she isn't as thin as Kerr).

This is interesting. So in essence, body shape has zero impact, and it's literally 100% about body fat. I wonder if the Lookism people are on to something about the "10% body fat or DEATH" - but that they are misapplying frequency. As in, most women are not hyper sensitive to body fat and the difference between 10% and 15% is generally not that great. But what if they are exceptions to this, and it's not that the median feels this way, but a real portion do? A skinny guy with a six pack could perhaps be preferable to a portion of women to a more muscular man who no longer has visible abdominals.

I have something to pay attention to with girls I've known who have dated truly skinny and under muscled guys.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
DAILY REMINDER

[Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large]

He's so normie looking here tbh