Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Vitrioljust lol if you're not a female model walking around with your friends. NO MALES ITT
just imagine going to the beach with all of your friends like this staring everyone down with your superior genetics 

[Image: skinny.jpg]

Imagine hugging your VS model friend like this on floor 100 in your luxury penthouse 

[Image: miranda%20and%20lily.jpg]

just lol at not doing this
imagine 2 people doing your hair while you're smoking with resting bitch face on

[Image: Adriana-Lima14.jpg]

Meanwhile
poor jon kortajarena, male model is walking his dog in freezing cold weather because nobody pays attention to him

[Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large]

Just lol at being male in this world tbh

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Plaugh

[Image: B6RHqzrIMAEpR5J.jpg:large]

Tlaugh

I mean I'm obvi a model but I have no friends so???

[Image: FvHIfBE.jpg]
(03-03-2017, 06:58 AM)Satan Wrote: I mean I'm obvi a model but I have no friends so???

shut up whoreqqqq

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
lol @ being me, not a model Sad

oops, i fkd up when choosing my genetics and gene expression Tongue
(03-03-2017, 07:13 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: lol @ being me, not a model Sad

oops, i fkd up when choosing my genetics and gene expression Tongue

just wait for reincarnation theory

(03-03-2017, 07:14 AM)SpecialTrollGun Wrote: just wait for reincarnation theory
idk, i was thinking i'd like to be reincarnated as someone's spoiled pet, so i dont have to deal with human nonsense

(on all ur aesthetic notes, i had double jaw surgery for a medical condition and can def see an "improvement" - eg i actually have an ok profile now. noice haha)
(03-03-2017, 07:24 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: idk, i was thinking i'd like to be reincarnated as someone's spoiled pet, so i dont have to deal with human nonsense

(on all ur aesthetic notes, i had double jaw surgery for a medical condition and can def see an "improvement" - eg i actually have an ok profile now. noice haha)

Holy shit that's amazing, grats lol

Were you in a lot of pain?

(03-03-2017, 07:26 AM)SpecialTrollGun Wrote: Holy shit that's amazing, grats lol

Were you in a lot of pain?
still am, fam. likely months of it lmao. still pretty cool that i'll likely never have a double chin ever again tho :clapping:  (it srsly bugged me, even when i was underweight i felt like i had one cos it was so far back lol)
#soz4derailing
Tbh I'm the hot friend and I'm bad at making new friends.

I always felt like Adriana Lima never got her full due credit.
bump

Honestly this picture makes my heart hurt. It give me physiological pain. I would take any of those girls and worship the ground she walks on and never desire another female. Just lol at not having an unmoggable gf.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
Cry
I want a dog, ideal life tbh

I have shitty teeth 
(03-03-2017, 06:49 AM)Vitriol Wrote: just imagine going to the beach with all of your friends like this staring everyone down with your superior genetics 
All of these women are seriously models? 

The two on the far left are legit built like Barney Rubble, lol No waist, no shape of any kind. 

In 2017 to be a model you must: Not be ugly. Not be fat. Not be pale. = Model.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

All of them have amazing bodies. You're fucking nuts.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
(07-21-2017, 04:31 AM)BombsAway Wrote: All of them have amazing bodies. You're fucking nuts.

Miranda Kerr's built is my fav :/

I've been so brainwashed about slimness from a young age jeez

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
tbh being a MM would be better
female SMV increases linearly with attractiveness so a 9/10 woman only gets slightly more validation than an 8/10 woman and so on but male SMV increases exponentially so a 9/10 man validationmogs an 8/10 male hard etc

Lol at all the females that used to lurk here. Now its full of aspie lookismers like me

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]