Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: I_hate_vitriolforum of slayers
everyone too busy slaying to post here

Nic2

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
ive just been going through some personal stuff so ive dropped off the face of the earth for a month already
Legit

I'm the only one who suffers here. The sour grape of the forum.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-14-2018, 08:02 AM)crosshold Wrote: ive just been going through some personal stuff so ive dropped off the face of the earth for a month already

Hope things get better for you bro <3
snap me anytime you want to talk kay

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Too busy rotting in my endless and so far fruitless self-improvement journey

Am I just polishing a turd
(03-14-2018, 08:03 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Hope things get better for you bro <3
snap me anytime you want to talk kay

I just ask that when u see me you speak up nigga that’s all
(03-14-2018, 12:13 PM)OVOChad Wrote: I just ask that when u see me you speak up nigga that’s all

snap me
vitriolice

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah

Nic2

I'm a slayer of cookies