Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: testoboyevolution daily has the most legit REAL infield footage out there. fuckin slayer proof game matter ALOT!!
(03-15-2018, 01:00 PM)testoboy Wrote: Is face looks like squidward and Frankenstein reproduced.
Buuuuuuump bump
he's good looking bro

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
(03-20-2018, 09:19 AM)Vitriol Wrote: he's good looking bro

had my sister and her friend give him ratings. my sister was Brutal she said she would  not even consider him as a sexual option.gave him a 3.her friend thought he was alright have him a 6. But she is INTO Latin dudes.
(01-19-2018, 10:33 AM)Gwyn Wrote: Cliffs from the thread:
Be good looking, don't be ugly.

[Image: dsc.png]
Bump
He's very good looking

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
Cope like the pope niggas.
(01-19-2018, 10:33 AM)Gwyn Wrote: Cliffs from the thread:
Be good looking, don't be ugly.

Is this what pick up game looks like? This shit made me cringe so hard. Maybe this is what I have to do to get women but fuck me, I don't know if I can do this.
in 2018 just trying to be sociable with girls is "game" apparently

just lol

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
(04-30-2018, 02:20 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He's very good looking

Oh the cope here is dimension shattering
I will 100% never be that good at socializing. Fucking Brutal
(01-17-2018, 01:39 PM)forg1ven Wrote: the only situation when interracting with a girl that requires any skill is when it's in a club or bar and you're trying to take her back to your place that night. there are usually alot of objections in that case and knowing how to go through them and get to the goal isnt easy. apart from that, everything else only requires yyou to not be a basement rotter and be able to conduct a normal conversation

It’s over
(05-11-2018, 12:57 PM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: in 2018 just trying to be sociable with girls is "game" apparently

just lol

Grimes

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]

Oh man looks theory is in its last leg.
(05-22-2018, 02:44 AM)testoboy Wrote:

[Image: JubilantEmptyFishingcat-max-1mb.gif]

(05-22-2018, 02:44 AM)testoboy Wrote:

Above average looking guy hits on fat blonde girl.

Though probably weighing more than him, she doesn't eat him.

News at 11.

Both girls were into him.  But  I guess it must be "muh numbers game. " and what he says it now he behaves does not matter at all.
(05-22-2018, 05:06 PM)testoboy Wrote: Both girls were into him.  But  I guess it must be "muh numbers game. " and what he says it now he behaves does not matter at all.
It matters. But you're saying "Looks theory destroyed" - which would imply he's hitting on women clearly hotter than he is. That blonde is clearly 2-3 points below him. The other girl may be a 6/10 herself. But he doesn't get the brunette chick's info. He asks the fat chick to hit him up when he's in New York at his Air BnB.