Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: testoboyevolution daily has the most legit REAL infield footage out there. fuckin slayer proof game matter ALOT!!
Mental illness fucks over most people on psl, I am hesitant to question it.

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
(01-17-2018, 01:39 PM)forg1ven Wrote: the only situation when interracting with a girl that requires any skill is when it's in a club or bar and you're trying to take her back to your place that night. there are usually alot of objections in that case and knowing how to go through them and get to the goal isnt easy. apart from that, everything else only requires yyou to not be a basement rotter and be able to conduct a normal conversation

So none of the game shit he was doing really mattered? I'm not very experienced and all these infield s are pretty contradicting and confusing. Hard to filter if the girl is into him from the start due to blurred faces. I know his shit is real due to shity audio and stealth camera angles like him putting the camera in the shopping cart.  This latest infield he just put out was a live Facebook one he posted on youtube where he is going around getting rejected alot. Which makes me think he going around filtering yes girls.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=730s&v=f2sH9nZwTVE

No cameraman on this one he just has the device in him. First girl was busy on the phone but did call him cute.
(01-18-2018, 10:20 AM)testoboy Wrote: So none of the game shit he was doing really mattered? I'm not very experienced and all these infield s are pretty contradicting and confusing. Hard to filter if the girl is into him from the start due to blurred faces. I know his shit is real due to shity audio and stealth camera angles like him putting the camera in the shopping cart.  This latest infield he just put out was a live Facebook one he posted on youtube where he is going around getting rejected alot. Which makes me think he going around filtering yes girls.

No cameraman on this one he just has the device in him. First girl was busy on the phone but did call him cute.

Dude the final purplepill is that all guys who do well with women have a similar approach. This isn't something that is learned, or really can be learned, but is a product of continual interaction that gradually relieves them of anxiety if they had any. This isn't "game" this is literally how everyone who does well with women talks, just a natural byproduct of their social integration from a young age. Sure he might be a bit extra with some of the jokes and the fluidity of it but the extent of that is pragmatically unnecessary. Did we think that we just walk up to women, have some boring conversation and expect her to still fuck us because we look good. Women love being put on the edge. They hate boring men.

(01-18-2018, 12:20 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Dude the final purplepill is that all guys who do well with women have a similar approach. This isn't something that is learned, or really can be learned, but is a product of continual interaction that gradually relieves them of anxiety if they had any. This isn't "game" this is literally how everyone who does well with women talks, just a natural byproduct of their social integration from a young age. Sure he might be a bit extra with some of the jokes and the fluidity of it but the extent of that is pragmatically unnecessary. Did we think that we just walk up to women, have some boring conversation and expect her to still fuck us because we look good. Women love being put on the edge. They hate boring men.
True
(01-18-2018, 10:20 AM)testoboy Wrote: So none of the game shit he was doing really mattered? I'm not very experienced and all these infield s are pretty contradicting and confusing. Hard to filter if the girl is into him from the start due to blurred faces. I know his shit is real due to shity audio and stealth camera angles like him putting the camera in the shopping cart.  This latest infield he just put out was a live Facebook one he posted on youtube where he is going around getting rejected alot. Which makes me think he going around filtering yes girls.

i'm not saying it's fake, i'm saying that it's nothing spectacular. he's just having a normal conversation with a women. all the mental-masturbation over over-complicated "pua principles" like body language and tone and... is bullshit. that stuff doesnt make that much difference unless you're a mentally-challenged incels.me rotter. just have a normal convo and if something witty crosses your mind say it and you should be good. your looks and how you dress determine most of the attraction in these situations anyway. think abt it, you're only talking to a girl for 3/5 mins, how much do you think your "body positioning" will matter to her 12/24 hours later when she is gonna receive a text from you ?
(01-18-2018, 03:40 PM)forg1ven Wrote: i'm not saying it's fake, i'm saying that it's nothing spectacular. he's just having a normal conversation with a women. all the mental-masturbation over over-complicated "pua principles" like body language and tone and... is bullshit. that stuff doesnt make that much difference unless you're a mentally-challenged incels.me rotter. just have a normal convo and if something witty crosses your mind say it and you should be good. your looks and how you dress determine most of the attraction in these situations anyway. think abt it, you're only talking to a girl for 3/5 mins, how much do you think your "body positioning" will matter to her 12/24 hours later when she is gonna receive a text from you ?
Ya true. So much shit out there really hard to know who to trust. I used to be hardcore into RSD until I realized they were bullshit. Some guy named jmulv who used to intern/recently outed them for staged shit and tyle r having less than 50 lays.They semi fucked me up and made me more anxious with there principles.
(01-19-2018, 09:30 AM)testoboy Wrote: Ya true. So much shit out there really hard to know who to trust. I used to be hardcore into RSD until I realized they were bullshit. Some guy named jmulv who used to intern/recently outed them for staged shit and tyle r having less than 50 lays.They semi fucked me up and made me more anxious with there principles.

yeah i saw that jmulv stuff lol

tyler does look gay af tbh
Cliffs from the thread:
Be good looking, don't be ugly.

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(01-19-2018, 10:17 AM)forg1ven Wrote: yeah i saw that jmulv stuff lol

tyler does look gay af tbh

I have a hard time believing Jmulvs laycout though. Almost 800 for that squidward 
Looking mother fucker.
lmfao - I never seen this channel before but I'm watching his channel and it's SO CRINGY.
(01-19-2018, 05:23 PM)testoboy Wrote: I have a hard time believing Jmulvs laycout though. Almost 800 for that squidward 
Looking mother fucker.

same

he says he was at 100 in 2012 and now he's at 777. that's one every 2.6 days. to make that happen he has to go out every single with the goal of getting a lay and even then it would be extremely hard.
lol at you guys calling him good looking. watch the other vid of his face. at MOST he's a 5
Buuuuuuuumpi
(01-19-2018, 07:00 PM)crosshold Wrote: lol at you guys calling him good looking. watch the other vid of his face. at MOST he's a 5

Depends on who you ask, I think he is a 5 personally.  some of the chicks  in his vids call him cute.
He just got a student laid. His face is blocked but he looks balding with glasses like a computer nerd and acts all beta.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=239s&v=L9ieEzXqB7E
B7uuuuuujjjfjf
this guy would bang psl 3s / 4s in netherlands lol
6'1
white 
over 6/10 face

Yeah, "game"

Tlaugh
In Australia this guy would be at anime conventions trying to pick up overweight feminists

(03-14-2018, 03:47 AM)SilverKl Wrote: 6'1
white 
over 6/10 face

Yeah, "game"

Tlaugh

Is face looks like squidward and Frankenstein reproduced.