Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: testoboyevolution daily has the most legit REAL infield footage out there. fuckin slayer proof game matter ALOT!!
one of the few guys out there that puts out REAL footage.

Just watch some and learn, guy has legit social skills, great humor and wit. He is average as fuck so dont cope, kinda fat to. about a 5 looks wise. yet get girls numbers and slays.

Inb4 fake. Obviously real unlike RSD.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=52s&v=2i4UOYnRXas

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoGfv-wH4k

https://youtube.com/watch?t=101s&v=zQpCM5vOgY4

Don't cope and say he is goodlooking . Looks like fucking Frankenstein.
That was weird. He literally uses my exact teases and jokes.
"I have those same pants"
"You're a terrible person for [stupid thing]"
"I like to shoplift"

I've never tried rattling them all off rapid fire like that though. 
Hmmm..

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
(01-15-2018, 07:03 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: That was weird. He literally uses my exact teases and jokes.
"I have those same pants"
"You're a terrible person for [stupid thing]"
"I like to shoplift"

I've never tried rattling them all off rapid fire like that though. 
Hmmm..
game recognize game.
I can't see his face clearly in any of this shit. but he looks normal, probably above average.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Even if we assume every single pua infield is real all of the puas rely on the numbers game way too much. When all you do is restlessly approach women 24/7 then you must end up banging one every now and then. 

Some guys legit brag abt doing absolutely nothing put game. Wake up, put on some copey edgy pua-type clothes and go roam the city looking for pussy till all the bars close.
this is so cringy

honetsly i felt uncomfortable listening to him

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(01-16-2018, 09:10 AM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: this is so cringy

honetsly i felt uncomfortable listening to him

He gets laid and it works for him. You could argue they were already physically attracted but it's hard to say. I think game really impacts his results.
This is what he looks like by the way.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=107s&v=DpbV-zEEPUI
>above average looking
>tall
>game

:what:

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(01-16-2018, 11:14 PM)Lux Wrote: >above average looking
>tall
>game

:what:

Looks like Frankenstein kind of but that's just me. I posted this guy on goodlookinglosers site and got banned since it pua shit. They told me none of the game shit he does even matters and that the result would have been the same regardless/ran basic boring guy game.They all said he was above average looking aswell.
(01-16-2018, 11:14 PM)Lux Wrote: >tall
I don't think so.
He looked like he was about 2-3" taller than the girl. And she didn't look big.

(01-17-2018, 12:56 AM)testoboy Wrote: Looks like Frankenstein kind of but that's just me. I posted this guy on goodlookinglosers site and got banned since it pua shit. They told me none of the game shit he does even matters and that the result would have been the same regardless/ran basic boring guy game.They all said he was above average looking aswell.
Is it really "PUA shit"?
All I know about "PUA" stuff is like RSD, and Mystery, and that dude is literally nothing like that. He was being completely normal and just hitting on her.

Basically the interaction consisted of:
"Hey you're hot.
[random small talk]
Let's meet later in the week!"

That actually looked exactly like what GLL himself did from the 1-2 videos I saw of him.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
hes above average looking we cant deny that

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
this guy is clearly above average lmao. psl5 at worst, more like 5.5 IMO with strong potential if he loses the baby fat and builds his frame out. Also he has to lose the "I'm 40 and I'm an actuary at CIGNA" haircut.

he has an everyday look to him, generic but is outgoing and approachable. I wouldn't be surprised if chicks rated him a 7 (IRL scale, non sugarcoated).

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
prince3

you are seriously downplaying his looks. He is absolutely above average, and pretty consistent with what you would find in any guy able to pull relatively easily in a club. He's tall, blue eyed, perfect hair and has what most calls would consider a cute face. There is absolutely nothing impressive about this, seriously. I guess you can call hitting on women "game" in that retarded manosphere contrived sense that doing anything up to and including letting a woman know that you exist is "game".

Also, fun bubbly highlight reel interactions =/= proof he fucked any of these girls. In fact I would go as far as to say the more fun and smooth an interaction is in an infield, the more likely i am to file it under "fake" or "didn't go anywhere". Sexual attraction = tension = some awkwardness, always.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
(01-17-2018, 03:29 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: prince3

you are seriously downplaying his looks. He is absolutely above average, and pretty consistent with what you would find in any guy able to pull relatively easily in a club. He's tall, blue eyed, perfect hair and has what most calls would consider a cute face. There is absolutely nothing impressive about this, seriously. I guess you can call hitting on women "game" in that retarded manosphere contrived sense that doing anything up to and including letting a woman know that you exist is "game".

Also, fun bubbly highlight reel interactions =/= proof he fucked any of these girls. In fact I would go as far as to say the more fun and smooth an interaction is in an infield, the more likely i am to file it under "fake" or "didn't go anywhere". Sexual attraction = tension = some awkwardness, always.
He posts in his private Facebook group is slays. The girls in the vids are all one he slept with. He has the blonde hair  blue eyes halo i guess but he is about a 5 imo.
(01-17-2018, 12:56 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: I don't think so.
He looked like he was about 2-3" taller than the girl. And she didn't look big.

Is it really "PUA shit"?
All I know about "PUA" stuff is like RSD, and Mystery, and that dude is literally nothing like that. He was being completely normal and just hitting on her.

Basically the interaction consisted of:
"Hey you're hot.
[random small talk]
Let's meet later in the week!"

That actually looked exactly like what GLL himself did from the 1-2 videos I saw of him.

Nope what he does is the exact  opposite. Good looking loser preaches boring or basic guy game. Go direct small talk  like "where are from" and "what do you do etc..." . This guy does indirect first in most of his infield s and then calls them hot  or cute later on. He is doing a bunch of gamey witty shit. Trading and being funny etc.. All teaches the opposite and is against funny man game. Who knows maybe the all the gamey shit he was doing don't matter but they seemed like maybe girls and game made the difference.
He's well above average. She's also wearing heels so he's taller than we think. He's a generically good looking dude. The average guy looks like shit, even on a college campus. Look around.

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
(01-17-2018, 08:41 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He's well above average. She's also wearing heels so he's taller than we think. He's a generically good looking dude. The average guy looks like shit, even on a college campus. Look around.

I think he is like 6'1  or 6'2. He mentioned it somewhere i forgot. The girls in the other 2  vids did looks a lot shorter.
(01-17-2018, 08:48 AM)testoboy Wrote: I think he is like 6'1  or 6'2. He mentioned it somewhere i forgot. The girls in the other 2  vids did looks a lot shorter.

Bro there is absolutely nothing special about this. I see guys like him everyday chatting up girls with a lot less effort and still get pussy. He's tall, good looking, and not mentally ill. It's not surprising that chicks want to fuck him. There's no game here. His "game" is like a small cherry on a huge cake.

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
the only situation when interracting with a girl that requires any skill is when it's in a club or bar and you're trying to take her back to your place that night. there are usually alot of objections in that case and knowing how to go through them and get to the goal isnt easy. apart from that, everything else only requires yyou to not be a basement rotter and be able to conduct a normal conversation