Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: wtfisthisplacecan the site owner delete this thread thanks.
hi this thread is about my friend http://looksmax.net/Thread-LOL-Rate-this...rom-Sydney and she wants it taken down. I don't think it's nice to call a girl out like that and slander her when you probably dont even know her and its not a legal thing to do either.
show vagena

eyebrow

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
lol..
(09-06-2017, 12:08 PM)wtfisthisplace Wrote: lol..

The admin or owner may decide to acquiesce to your request and remove the thread, it doesnt really serve any purpose so I don't see why not

but for your future edification 1. no its not nice, but then who the fuck asked you? The internet isn't a schoolyard playground. 2. 
As for the legality of the issue, absolutely nothing illegal was done. Your friend chose to host her pictures on a public platform, someone took those pictures and made comments about them, mean, nasty or hurtful comments they may be, but nothing illegal about them. Don't want strangers on the internet knowing about you and passing judgement? Don't put it on public platforms.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
I've soft deleted the thread in the meantime, I'm not a complete asshole.

I will delete the thread because it's pretty unimportant, but you need to remember three things:

1. That thread breaks no laws. It is someone posting publicly available content and asking for opinions. There are no threats being made, there is no slander or anything illegal being said or threatened.

2. Your friend is an adult and was at the time of that posting

3. Please refer to this part of the mandatory rules reading of the forum as it was stipulated:

Quote:All legal inquiries are to be directed towards the following email address:
looksmax@protonmail.ch

This is the one and only email that is used for legal purposes. It is not managed by any active or former member of this forum. If you want specific content down because it violates a copyright law or other laws, then contact that email to establish a basis to take it down. Simply signing up and asking for a thread to take down content which you have made public but has otherwise not been used to defame or that has not been misrepresented is strictly against the rules of this forum. This is not a circus.

Thanks.

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
Grimes

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
thank you!!!! so many usernames are banned here ? it too me forever to sign up
(09-07-2017, 03:01 AM)wtfisthisplace Wrote: thank you!!!! so many usernames are banned here ? it too me forever to sign up

No usernames with spaces.

I REALLY need to add that in the registration text file, lol.

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
damn didnt get to read thread

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(09-07-2017, 03:03 AM)Vitriol Wrote: No usernames with spaces.

I REALLY need to add that in the registration text file, lol.
Wasn't this addressed a few days ago too

Kek

Sent from my Blue Vibrator using Relentless Clitoral Stimulation

[Image: 843791a1948e114f6177aafb481d745e.gif]
Start posting here. If you were thought you were hot, you're now deformed and 2/10 and lucky to have society accept your existence.

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
why can't we have spaces in the username? im just curious

[Image: zN9hjYt.png]
(09-07-2017, 05:22 AM)confidence Wrote: why can't we have spaces in the username? im just curious

the alerts system doesn't function with it

sorry for the late response

(03-14-2018, 05:32 PM)Vitriol Wrote: sorry for the late response