Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: marken12Was to a club for the first time in my life
It was my PT's bday so he invited me as well. This was the first time I had the chance to go to a club so obv I accepted.

My experience was pretty much the following:

1) NTness is cope. Before I went to the club I took 1g of Phenibut and at the club I, along with a gym buddy, drank an entire bottle of vodka. I see why normies like drinking so much, the feeling of not giving a fuck about anything was amazing, I still have it (left the club like 10 min ago), but it also made me realize that NTness is cope.

2) I'm psl 3.5 at best. The main reason I went there was to see whether I could get some IOIs or whatever. Not surprisingly I didn't get any, even from wasted girls etc. The most I got was 1 sec of eye contact (me initiating it) and then rapidly looking somewhere else.

3) Height is cope. I was probably like in top 20% there regarding height, it was full of manlets. It didn't matter one bit, height is cope. Frame + face > everything.

Anyway the drunk part was interesting, I've literally never felt like this before in my entire life

[Image: dsc.png]
slayer

[Image: tenor.gif]
(04-15-2018, 12:34 AM)Gwyn Wrote: slayer

blocked

Classic chad

Catfishman on suicide watch

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
I agree, overally NTness is very important, but in the clubbing game not at all. 1. Face 2. Frame is everything there.

You have never been drunk before?
Good shit boyo

Now you see why looksmaxing is essential, you dont have to be NT if you can get wasted and go pick up club sluts. They’re easy af once you hit that normie 7 rating (which should be acheivable for a psl3+ assuming you roid + facial hair + hatfish maxx)

@Vitriol pls rename to slayers.net ASAP

Narcy 5 and proud
(04-15-2018, 01:12 AM)loirtiV Wrote: I agree, overally NTness is very important, but in the clubbing game not at all. 1. Face 2. Frame is everything there.

You have never been drunk before?

no I haven't

(04-15-2018, 02:08 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Good shit boyo

Now you see why looksmaxing is essential, you dont have to be NT if you can get wasted and go pick up club sluts. They’re easy af once you hit that normie 7 rating (which should be acheivable for a psl3+ assuming you roid + facial hair + hatfish maxx)

@Vitriol pls rename to slayers.net ASAP

Roids are the only thing that would save my frame but they would kills my hair so it's one step forward 2 steps backwards

I was worried you'd have your first kiss

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
(04-15-2018, 07:59 AM)GokuBlack Wrote: I was worried you'd have your first kiss
u've already seen what I look like why would you ever worry about that

(04-15-2018, 05:31 AM)marken12 Wrote: Roids are the only thing that would save my frame but they would kills my hair so it's one step forward 2 steps backwards

No, they won't kill your hair, you just have to go slow and take the necessary precautions.

I'm probably prone to MPB and on roids yet my hair is falling out at a slower rate than ever (I'd say it's slowly becoming more dense if anything).
The only drawback is that I don't get those awkward random erections anymore.

300 mg/w testosterone E
350 mg/w turinabol
35 mg/w finasteride
I think you're defining "NT" as social fluidity and wit or something. You actually need to be pretty NT to thrive in a club. I have a pretty good body at this point, but I fucking hate clubs. I don't like loud music. I don't like strobe lights. The only "club" type environment I've ever enjoyed are raves, and I really prefer open air ones to warehouse types.

Face btw, barely matter in clubs. They're so dark it's almost impossible to distinguish a difference between a 5 and a 7, especially once you've been drinking. Which is another reason I hate them, because God only knows what kind of chick I'm pulling.

Club is basically body(which means mass+height) and yes, NTness. "The life of the party" is never more important than in a club setting. Girls have a million distractions going on and you have to be her primary focus. A hot quiet guy is not going to do that. 

I'd take TheSituation in a club over Chico every time.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(04-15-2018, 04:03 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: A hot quiet guy 

Pinkunicorn on suicide watch

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
those things matter but u might be too ugly for them to matter

u need to reach a treshold

if u dont reach the treshold nothing matters
(04-15-2018, 04:03 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: A hot quiet guy is not going to do that. 

I'm an ugly quiet guy

Nic2