Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolIs this real
[Image: 0R9Ju4E_ZBMQbG8DDOy8IbMQNC4oi9ca8uPJ6hEh...152e84f57c]

Grimes

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
yes

[Image: u45kz8rh2zw01.jpg][Image: 3zpc035zymzz.png]
proof that no girl is truly attractive

only guys can be truly attractive

female scale ends at psl4 @Vitriol

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
That is the truest looksmaxer I've ever seen.
His/her ROI is better than any stock or RRSP.
From invisible 1/10 male to highly coveted and worshipped 6/10 female. Now She will live her life having money and presents thrown her way.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
fuck that's scary
Cortisol inducing 

I'd fall for this trap and get traumatised at the experience of having a boner and suddenly finding a dick in its underpants
(05-17-2018, 12:51 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: Cortisol inducing 

I'd fall for this trap and get traumatised at the experience of having a boner and suddenly finding a dick in its underpants

@forever_incel can relate to you, he fapped to the post-transition pics and got PTSD when he saw the pre-transition pics
Nic2
(05-17-2018, 12:58 PM)Labrot Wrote: @forever_incel can relate to you, he fapped to the post-transition pics and got PTSD when he saw the pre-transition pics
I fapped to the pre-transition pics  Confused

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

(05-17-2018, 12:02 AM)Labrot Wrote: yes

[Image: u45kz8rh2zw01.jpg][Image: 3zpc035zymzz.png]

Absolutely brutal to know at my best, I still looked worse than someone on 16 months of hrt. Surgery truly is the only way out.