Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolI’m like a god in New York on tinder
Wish I had this level of wittiness. FUARKKKKJKKJJ

Jimmy-mcnulty :mirror: Adventure
too many deathniks

my eyes hurt

@Vitriol

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(02-18-2018, 03:32 PM)forever_incel Wrote: too many deathniks

my eyes hurt

@Vitriol

Didn't you say you were a curry?

Stare
(02-18-2018, 03:34 PM)Sub24inchSkull Wrote: Didn't you say you were a curry?

Stare

sarcasm boyo

but tbh deathnik = lower quality ethnic

high quality ethnic is just ethnic 

Rofl

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(02-18-2018, 03:37 PM)forever_incel Wrote: sarcasm boyo

but tbh deathnik = lower quality ethnic

high quality ethnic is just ethnic 

Rofl

It's over

Nicolas Laugh
Got 6 matches in a day in nyc
used 1 boost

Rofl

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
The cognitive dissonance

Grimes

[Image: image.png]

5 mins later

Plaugh

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
Some more I forgot to upload

(from the uk)

both from AU:

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
(02-19-2018, 10:14 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Some more I forgot to upload

(from the uk)

both from AU:

How tf is the last one 18...

Rofl
(02-19-2018, 10:20 AM)Labrot Wrote: How tf is the last one 18...

Rofl

green pill: she’s a hard worker

I do a lot better on yellow/yubo somehow, even though you guys said it's harder. You guys should give it a go

I'm using shit tier photos as well. FOr my tinder photos they're all selfies but really good ones. Over here I'm using aspie selfies.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Some screenies. Most are real confirmed on snappy. Unsure of some, look really e-whorish.

[Image: MtLZUe8.gif]

[Image: VFxEB9h.gif]
[Image: 142x250xavatar_394.jpg,qdateline=1515855...t050Y.webp][Image: 142x250xavatar_394.jpg,qdateline=1515855...t050Y.webp][Image: 142x250xavatar_394.jpg,qdateline=1515855...t050Y.webp][Image: 142x250xavatar_394.jpg,qdateline=1515855...t050Y.webp]

Threads: 2,203

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
@Vitriol 

Can you do an experiment? Change height to 6'0 and see if there's noticeable change..
(03-14-2018, 07:18 AM)SilverKl Wrote: @Vitriol 

Can you do an experiment? Change height to 6'0 and see if there's noticeable change..

Sup bro,

I tried an experiment putting my height at 5'10.

I would say my matches outright decreased by 30-40%. This is ALSO considering that girls matched with me and said "you look a lot taller than 5'10". So if my legit height wasn't reflected in my photos the result could have been much worse.

When I get on tinder next I'll try one at 6'. Maybe it will be similar to my real height, maybe not.

(03-14-2018, 08:04 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Sup bro,

I tried an experiment putting my height at 5'10.

I would say my matches outright decreased by 30-40%. This is ALSO considering that girls matched with me and said "you look a lot taller than 5'10". So if my legit height wasn't reflected in my photos the result could have been much worse.

When I get on tinder next I'll try one at 6'. Maybe it will be similar to my real height, maybe not.

I think that's down to number 5, that's why I asked 6'0 even though it's average nowadays.

At 5'11-6'0 I will move the fuck out of the west and go to some country with 5'7 average.

Just need to finish my CS degree and have a portable business
(03-14-2018, 09:04 AM)SilverKl Wrote: I think that's down to number 5, that's why I asked 6'0 even though it's average nowadays.

At 5'11-6'0 I will move the fuck out of the west and go to some country with 5'7 average.

Just need to finish my CS degree and have a portable business

Legit. The meme that girls see someone at 5'11 and 6' to be drastically different is actually true. Honestly, every guy on online dating should fraud at least an inch. Girls won't notice because everyone else is artificially inflating their height, so naturally they have a skewed perception of it.

(03-14-2018, 01:16 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Legit. The meme that girls see someone at 5'11 and 6' to be drastically different is actually true. Honestly, every guy on online dating should fraud at least an inch. Girls won't notice because everyone else is artificially inflating their height, so naturally they have a skewed perception of it.

How women see 6'0 vs 5'11

[Image: ebe5b70d0987ace72aaacf66cb485b8c.png]

Reality

[Image: 12c5c1ecd9e9c77ddfb5a77c7fbd9b87.png]
Killing it in Australia today.

Got my sister to take numerous photos of me where I was posing like a model. Paid off. 

[Image: kmupacb.png]