Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: VitriolWinstrol
What do you guys think of it?

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
It's supposedly the worst for hair loss and also makes it easy to injure yourself.

The only reason to take it is if you need to be super dry and veiny for a bodybuilding contest freak-show.

300 mg/w testosterone E
350 mg/w turinabol
35 mg/w finasteride
I want to try it out at the end of my cycle, to push out all water from my body also from my face. My face become fking bloated on just 500 mg test. 

I know Winstrol is unhealthy, fucks up your joints, but it's one hell of an aesthetic drug. I heard that too, when u use it, you should aim for a high fat high protein low carb diet, to give some help to your joints.

nobody cares about me
Quote:I want to try it out at the end of my cycle, to push out all water from my body also from my face. My face become fking bloated on just 500 mg test. 

Is your estrogen in check? The bloat could be because of high E.

It's not just that it's unhealthy, it's a lot worse than tren on hair: http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Spec...-Loss.html
I think you could achieve a lean face with just a solid diet + var, why overdo it?

Lol, this is a steroid forum now.
Is there a single active poster who's natty?

300 mg/w testosterone E
350 mg/w turinabol
35 mg/w finasteride
(04-14-2018, 05:26 PM)randytaylor69 Wrote: Is your estrogen in check? The bloat could be because of high E.

It's not just that it's unhealthy, it's a lot worse than tren on hair: http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Spec...-Loss.html
I think you could achieve a lean face with just a solid diet + var, why overdo it?

Lol, this is a steroid forum now.
Is there a single active poster who's natty?

I control it with mild AI (proviron), because in my country I have access only for this. Proper AIs are hard to get, and it's very expensive, just to put things into comparison the minimum wage is 412 EUR and 30(25mg)Aromasin costs 50 eur.

I don't have estro sides, my body looks good, it's not bloated, I have visible abs, but my face lost all the definition.
I think I'm going to buy Zinc and take 100mg everyday and keep my diet really in check.

Anavar is out of my reach  Undecided  It's too dams expensive and I can get only Genesis Oxadrolone, and I have my doubts that it's most likely fake.

I have access only to Test, Tren, EQ, Deca, Mast and for orals Winny, Dbol, methyltesto and a bunch of fat-burners. So my drug choice is very limited, although now reading the site you linked, maybe it would be much beneficial to run tren ace in the last 6 week of my cycle for 150mg/week (50mg e2d) instead of winny. However I read that somewhere that even if you use Trenbolone at a lower dose, it's still as dangerous to hair as at a much higher dose. 

Would you use 50mg of winny everday or 150mg of tren/week in the last 5-6 week of the cycle?
Provirion is gonna do shit all to reduce your e bro. it's very mild @flawless
Consider ordering aromasin from inhousepharmacy.vu, they ship to a lot of places

Tren at any dosage will cause hair loss. 50mg of tren a week causes the same hair loss as 500mg of tren a week. Any in your system will cause an identical amount of hair loss.

After my short stint with tren I'm convinced I don't have mpb, but my issue was that I took so many different medications at a time that it was causing TE, and over time that caused recession because I didn't take breaks. That's my theory anyway. So that's why I'm not afraid to try winstrol. I heard it's really good for endurance and improving athletic performance generally. Just 3 weeks on tren ruined my cardio and roids in general seem to reduce my cardio ability. All athletes in the olympics who have been caught with roids in endurance sports almost always used winstrol (see nathan baggley, ben johnson etc)

<3

why not anavar
and please tell me you're on at least 200 test boyo

(04-14-2018, 10:52 PM)PizzaLad Wrote: why not anavar
and please tell me you're on at least 200 test boyo

Already on it, 50mg per a day.

After I get bloods in a few days I will be on
half a cc of a 450ml test blend (100 test prop, remainder split evenly between cyp and enanthate)
100mg anavar
maybe some winstrol or whatever else I decide

Then in 10 weeks I'll get off completely (I might be having a second child next year I'm pre sure and don't wanna fuck myself up just yet).

<3

(04-14-2018, 10:19 PM)Vitriol Wrote: 50mg of tren a week causes the same hair loss as 500mg of tren a week.
Really? Even TE would surprise me, but I'm assuming you don't mean more permanent loss.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(04-14-2018, 11:58 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Really? Even TE would surprise me, but I'm assuming you don't mean more permanent loss.

Yeah there was a graph I saw a long time ago where the androgenic effect peaks at very low doses of tren
A lot of forum posts seem to corroborate

<3

destroyed my hair

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(04-14-2018, 10:19 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Provirion is gonna do shit all to reduce your e bro. it's very mild @flawless
Consider ordering aromasin from inhousepharmacy.vu, they ship to a lot of places

Tren at any dosage will cause hair loss. 50mg of tren a week causes the same hair loss as 500mg of tren a week. Any in your system will cause an identical amount of hair loss.

After my short stint with tren I'm convinced I don't have mpb, but my issue was that I took so many different medications at a time that it was causing TE, and over time that caused recession because I didn't take breaks. That's my theory anyway. So that's why I'm not afraid to try winstrol. I heard it's really good for endurance and improving athletic performance generally. Just 3 weeks on tren ruined my cardio and roids in general seem to reduce my cardio ability. All athletes in the olympics who have been caught with roids in endurance sports almost always used winstrol (see nathan baggley, ben johnson etc)
I know it's mild, but that's the only drug I can buy. The page you linked doesn't ship to my country, and they don't ship to a lot of places, they only ship to 3 European countries  Big Grin . Anyway I decided to throw out my idea to use tren, and I'll just use Winstrol, so that way I can even lower my estrogen level. I don't have mpb genes, everyone in the family died with hair on their head.

nobody cares about me
(04-15-2018, 08:40 AM)flawless Wrote: I know it's mild, but that's the only drug I can buy. The page you linked doesn't ship to my country, and they don't ship to a lot of places, they only ship to 3 European countries  Big Grin . Anyway I decided to throw out my idea to use tren, and I'll just use Winstrol, so that way I can even lower my estrogen level. I don't have mpb genes, everyone in the family died with hair on their head.
While I don't have any specific site for whatever country you live in, I'm fairly confident you can find Anastrozole/Arimidex from a domestic source. It's not even under patent any more and it's chemically simple. Very small labs can properly synthesize it, so you can almost always find it. 

I know they sell it unrestricted in Turkey, Iran, and Brazil. Unless you live in Africa, I think you can find a nearby source if you want to invest a little time to find it.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(04-15-2018, 04:12 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: While I don't have any specific site for whatever country you live in, I'm fairly confident you can find Anastrozole/Arimidex from a domestic source. It's not even under patent any more and it's chemically simple. Very small labs can properly synthesize it, so you can almost always find it. 

I know they sell it unrestricted in Turkey, Iran, and Brazil. Unless you live in Africa, I think you can find a nearby source if you want to invest a little time to find it.

Yes, I asked around for a little after my post, and found Arimidex, but it's almost the 2x price of the pharma. I can get Test e 250mg 10ml for 28 EUR, and Arimidex (28 pills) costs 77 EUR 
 Wtf

I probably better off buy Masteron than an AI  Evilgrin

Oh and another good news, I can get NPP too for a good price

EDIT: I changed my mind, I'm gonna stay on 500mg/week and just buy more proviron and use it at higher dose. Not gonna use Winstrol and Masteron and Tren, possibly never ever.
Quote:[–]x_WINNY_BOY_x [sickkunt] [score hidden] 8 hours ago* 
TINDER PLUS:
Brahs, don't know if you guys remember me, last week i was asking about tinder plus, and if i got like 20 upvotes i would subscribe for tinder plus.
---------- HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT BRAHS --------------
in 1 week i got like, 600+ matches
https://imgur.com/a/7LE3k
it's ridiculous, i can't talk to all those girls.
How the fuck you guys handle it? What's your strategy?
HELP ME BROSSSS, show me the path of wisdom to fuck all those girls.
Edit: i'm using the same profile pic i posted a week ago: https://imgur.com/a/e8tVd

Just be small and take winstrol theory confirmed.

[Image: IppQG3a.jpg]

300 mg/w testosterone E
350 mg/w turinabol
35 mg/w finasteride