Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolWill Baron Trump be posting here in 10 years?
As we all know, this is the hottest chad-filled corner of the internet.

Barron Trump will be 7ft4 with robust bones (ideal white house nutrition).

Here he is at 10 years old, standing at a tall 5'10.

[Image: rs_1024x759-170612155301-1024.-barron-me...quality=90]

Will he be posting here?

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
@TheGreatCornholio

Will he crack chadlite status with puberty

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Already taller than me at 10 years old

Wtf is this new generation of tall mutants
(06-14-2018, 04:49 AM)JustBeRyanBoundless Wrote: Already taller than me at 10 years old

Wtf is this new generation of tall mutants

He's a God.

I predict him to be the poster boy for PSL.

He's already maxxed out in money and status. Puberty will complete the circle for him.

If he develops ideally he will unironically be a god

That tall, lanky frame that looks comical now is actually ideal, by the time his 18th year arrives he’ll be literally drowning in female attention

I have plans to leave the US before that occurs

Lebensmüde
(06-14-2018, 11:13 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: If he develops ideally he will unironically be a god

That tall, lanky frame that looks comical now is actually ideal, by the time his 18th year arrives he’ll be literally drowning in female attention

I have plans to leave the US before that occurs

Keep in mind he was 10 yrs old in that photo

just 10, hasn't even hit puberty yet and looks great

Underdeveloped looksmax users on suicide watch

[Image: dd1.gif]

[Image: 4azLngC.gif]

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
He's just a child. Be nice.

Waiting for him to become ideal irl Joffrey Baratheon and bring death to the traitors and heretics

Lebensmüde
(06-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Waiting for him to become ideal irl Joffrey Baratheon and bring death to the traitors and heretics
Praise Kek

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-14-2018, 12:39 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Praise Kek

Look at his shirt too lmao what a god

Probably has an ego the size of Jupiter

Lebensmüde