Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: GettoworkbitchWhy do normies COPE about plastic surgery and anabolic steroids usage
When other forms of body modification like gender reassignment, tattoos and body piercings are not only tolerated to normies but in some instances they’re outright celebrated.
It's more socially acceptable to be uncomfortable with your gender than your looks.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Yeah, I’m asking because I finally told one of my roommates that I’ve been taking testosterone for a couple of month’s and he just starts chastising me. Telling me how irrational  and vain it is to be insecure about your looks and honestly I agree with him to an extent, but then he talks about how he uses Prozac to deal with his anxiety and I said that’s just as irrational as having insecurities. Anxiety doesn’t make sense when you consider that Everything you value will more than likely  seaze to exist (we’re both atheist/agnostic). So why be so anxious about the future when none of your choices really matter and he really didn't Have a good comeback.
(06-13-2018, 01:21 PM)Vitriol Wrote: It's more socially acceptable to be uncomfortable with your gender than your looks.
Tenor 

But doesn't being uncomfortable about your gender ultimately boil down to looks?
I've yet to see a hot cis-gender go trans.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-13-2018, 09:41 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Tenor

But doesn't being uncomfortable about your gender ultimately boil down to looks?
I've yet to see a hot cis-gender go trans.

Some of the trans gender contestants (most identify as gay men) on RPDR were pretty hot out of drag, but that androgynous look is easier to pull off when you are young, and I think a lot of you believe that androgynous features == not attractive to women or other gay men. I like that look, probably because there were a lot of gender bending artists on MTV when I was a kid.
I'd take a young David Bowie type look over the lantern jawed beef cakes.
But ultimately why are normies soboffended by plastic surgery. Does it boil down to normies wanting to decrease sexual competition
(06-14-2018, 11:07 AM)Gettoworkbitch Wrote: But ultimately why are normies so offended by plastic surgery. Does it boil down to normies wanting to decrease sexual competition
Btw towie I think the running consensus is that even though you can be physically attractive and lack dimorphism ie.(most male models). Ideally men ought to be attractive and masculine because masculinity boosts sexual appeal to the majority of women. Not to say they’re aren’t exceptions of course, but Roman reigns would outslay any androgynous male model 
(06-14-2018, 10:52 AM)Towie Wrote: I think a lot of you believe that androgynous features == not attractive to women or other gay men. I like that look, probably because there were a lot of gender bending artists on MTV when I was a kid.

I'd take a young David Bowie type look over the lantern jawed beef cakes.

[Image: 160111_CBOX_David-Bowie-08.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg]

I see - great jawline, good chin, prominent zygos, and a strong brow ridge(as well as a perfect hairline). The only feminine thing about him was his nose.

I'm not sure why you've defined Bowie as non-masculine in bone structure. He wasn't. Not even close. 

He had a masculine bone structure, he was just skinny and dressed like an oddball. 

Matthew Mcconaughey wouldn't look very manly if he weighed 120 lbs and wore drag makeup and dressed like Bowie. But he'd still have a masculine bone structure in his face.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

I don't see that he had a very defined brow bone. In very 'masculine' faces, the brow bone would be more pronounced, the nose would be stronger and the jaw might be broader, he might also have a thicker neck. 

He definitely has good facial bone structure, I just wouldn't see his as particularly masculine.
He's not hyper masculine - no. Neither are almost any other very good looking guys. Ideal guys are about 2/3 masc and 1/3 "pretty". That's pretty much the profile of all the most popular celebrities of the past like Brad Pitt, Jonny Depp, and Orlando Bloom.

In more recent times, I think Chris Hemsworth and Zach Effron are probably the most masc faced guys that have ever been widely popular, and they're not hyper-masculine.

Dolph Lundgren has never been a popular look.

(06-14-2018, 02:38 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: He's not hyper masculine - no. Neither are almost any other very good looking guys. Ideal guys are about 2/3 masc and 1/3 "pretty". That's pretty much the profile of all the most popular celebrities of the past like Brad Pitt, Jonny Depp, and Orlando Bloom.

In more recent times, I think Chris Hemsworth and Zach Effron are probably the most masc faced guys that have ever been widely popular, and they're not hyper-masculine.

Dolph Lundgren has never been a popular look.

This. Even Zac Efron got famous when he looked more “prettyboy”. Look at Clint vs Scott Eastwood: Clint is more masculine, Scott more pretty - and Scott’s a heartthrob, already starring in different romance films etc. Mind you Scott still has a “masculine” face, but not excessively so.

Lebensmüde
(06-14-2018, 03:35 PM)YPencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: This. Even Zac Efron got famous when he looked more “prettyboy”. Look at Clint vs Scott Eastwood: Clint is more masculine, Scott more pretty - and Scott’s a heartthrob, already starring in different romance films etc. Mind you Scott still has a “masculine” face, but not excessively so.
What about Jason Momoa he’s extremely robust and masculine but has great harmony; where would he fall on the spectrum
(06-14-2018, 06:53 PM)Gettoworkbitch Wrote: What about Jason Momoa he’s extremely robust and masculine but has great harmony; where would he fall on the spectrum
He is hyper masc. It's hard to separate his body from his face, but even his face is very masculine. Tack on 6'3" and 40 lbs of LBM over the average man... hyper masc. Period.

I forgot about him, and he was pretty popular. So I guess there's at least one exception. Though I don't think he was ever Bloom/Efron levels of popular with women.

Just googled Roman Reigns. Ugh no. That's another Jason Momoa. (I'm pretty sure there is no word for 'thank you' in Dothraki, it's far too masculine a language)
Strongly prefer the noodly armed Cillian Murphys of this world.

[Image: 170px-Cillianmurphy.jpg]

Weirdly enough, he looks like Elliot Rodger's older brother in some pics.
(06-15-2018, 06:48 PM)Towie Wrote: Just googled Roman Reigns. Ugh no. That's another Jason Momoa. (I'm pretty sure there is no word for 'thank you' in Dothraki, it's far too masculine a language)
Strongly prefer the noodly armed Cillian Murphys of this world.

[Image: 170px-Cillianmurphy.jpg]

Weirdly enough, he looks like Elliot Rodger's older brother in some pics.

We get it, you’re not into conventionally attractive guys.

Very hipster of you. 

Plaugh

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(06-15-2018, 09:26 PM)forever_incel Wrote: We get it, you’re not into conventionally attractive guys.

Very hipster of you.
Reminds me of the fat guys I've known who swear they "Only like women with meat on their bones" and then one single solitary thin girl is nice to them, and they move Heaven and Earth to try and get with her(and fail).

(06-16-2018, 05:07 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Reminds me of the fat guys I've known who swear they "Only like women with meat on their bones" and then one single solitary thin girl is nice to them, and they move Heaven and Earth to try and get with her(and fail).

wow so you mean to say that you like twigs?

your t levels must be in the gutter! high e or death

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(06-16-2018, 05:44 AM)Vitriol Wrote: wow so you mean to say that you like twigs?
I do  Big Grin

(06-15-2018, 09:26 PM)forever_incel Wrote: We get it, you’re not into conventionally attractive guys.

Very hipster of you. 

Plaugh

He is conventionally attractive. All or most actors are. Not being attracted to guys that look like pro wrestlers is very mainstream. Sorry to disappoint.
(06-16-2018, 06:50 AM)Towie Wrote: He is conventionally attractive. All or most actors are. Not being attracted to guys that look like pro wrestlers is very mainstream. Sorry to disappoint.

are you from myproana 

Grimes