Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: RaverWhy chico's looks got worse with age(why mewing is important)
this thread makes the whole forum look bad

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
Only difference in your before and after pic is lighting. Lighting in after pic casts shadow giving angularity to his face.

Cheeks look more hollow because of shadow.
Cage at this thread. 

Gave a negative image to our forum @forever_incel

<3

(12-14-2017, 05:29 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Cage at this thread. 

Gave a negative image to our forum @forever_incel

Grimes

Poor guy didn’t know about body fat theory 

Or the fact that chico has soft cheeks due to his mong genes 

Raver might suicide when he sees chicos fat pads sagging like an old Chinese man’s in 5-10 years

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
mewing is the default and proper oral posture. i suppose chico had always been "mewing". mouthbreathing fucks up your growth but you can't reverse it unless with surgery
(12-14-2017, 05:41 AM)forever_incel Wrote: mong genes 

Is he part Asian? I always thought he looked Asian.

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
(12-14-2017, 05:43 AM)ethnicsuperpill Wrote: Is he part Asian? I always thought he looked Asian.

Yeah def has some mong from native and maybe residual from his EE ancestry 

I’d wager 10% maybe even 15 (no higher tho)

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Do people still believe in mewing?
(12-14-2017, 11:27 AM)Glvtaevs_Maximvs Wrote: Wrong

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/TY3bIMRKil8?t=13m41s[/video]

Bones are slightly malleable throught your entire life.

You don't just grow a bone once and have it for the rest of your life, there's constant breakdown and rebuilding going on, similar as in muscles just much slower
Stare 

mike mwe gave up on adult paitents unless they show high levels of bone mallabelity

you legit need surgery beyond the age of 16 if you are still a recesisoncel

[Image: tenor.gif]
InSANE cope tbh, kill yourself
good thread

<3

This is Chico in 2017, OP fail

This thread is what ruined this site

<3