Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: RaverWhy chico's looks got worse with age(why mewing is important)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUX1FzKBm0x/...wski&hl=en

mouth breathing and he stopped mewing = flat cheeks, no hollow cheeks,   this explains why he has little to no bones now while guys like O'Pry/ Jordan barret got bones better with age 

[Image: Moschino-Mens-SS-2010-Francisco-Lachowski-featured.jpg]

[Image: CImml-5WEAA_ete.jpg]

I know it's different light but still, his zygos and bones/face definition got worse, tbh he should have been better looking now at 25 then at 20.

Around 19-20 like prime chico
[Image: 220px-Sean_O%27Pry.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mhfa9wJsM81s4c52qo1_500.jpg]

around 24-25, bones get better with age if you mew,

[Image: Sean-_O.jpg]
Chico never reached his full potential tbh, fuckkk
no
2 words

BODY

FAT

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
he just got fat

(05-27-2017, 08:25 PM)Vitriol Wrote: no
2 words

BODY

FAT

But he dosen't have  more bf then before, mby a little, models need to be thin, he is still at low bf,   just like Sean, he was skinny in those 19-20y old pics, now he probably has a little bit higher bf but his bones got noticeable better with age,  while chico bones got worse with age bcs he is a mouth breather, even if he has higher bf like you say , his bones should be better

(05-27-2017, 08:28 PM)y6y5y6 Wrote: he just got fat

yes but his bones should have gotten better with age, they didn't
MEWing is legit stop denying it , Sean kept on mewing while chico didn't, you can see proof in that insta photo, another ex of a guy which mews is Jordan Barret, you can see that he is clenching his jaw, I didn't saw chico clenching his jaw once in recent pics
(05-27-2017, 08:34 PM)Raver Wrote: MEWing is legit stop denying it , Sean kept on mewing while chico didn't, you can see proof in that insta photo, another ex of a guy which mews is Jordan Barret, you can see that he is clenching his jaw, I didn't saw chico clenching his jaw once in recent pics

Vince

<3

(05-27-2017, 08:38 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Vince

JUst approve my theory tbh, he is clearly not mewing anymore that's why his bones got worse or didn't improved , in that pic he is sleeping with mouth open + he never clenches his jaw, signs that he is not mewing,   if you look at barret he clenches his jaw alot, sign that he is mewing and of course he has good bones, no coincidence boyo
I don't buy mewing as an adult, though I think there may be merit to chewing. I bought falim gum, even if it is just sitting here. Maybe I should try sugar free gum or something, because I just never want to use this crap, lol.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
And he is still more human than 99% of psl forum members
mewing is bs

[Image: 1811badabe3643c7a82697e7b27a4cd3--hair-c...kstage.jpg]
(05-28-2017, 08:00 AM)Finished Wrote: mewing is bs

cope, mby you won't get better bones if you mew as an adult ,but if you don't your bones will get shittyier, everyones who has good bones mew, another ex johnny deep, look at that video at 0:06 , HE mews, he has good bones, coincidence? , NO

Some people's facial subcutaneous fat starts to sag as early as their mid 20's. Chico is just a brutal example of the agepill. This has zero to do with mewing.

[Image: DHTvt_RM.jpg]
@Raver

broscience theory bro

<3

I'll defend Raver to death on this
Looks better to me now, don't know what y'all are on about.

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
his brown eyes kill him
why he still mogs all of us to depths of hell

(08-13-2017, 06:24 PM)Pepin3pomme Wrote: his brown eyes kill him

cope boyo

it's b a n g e r for u

(08-13-2017, 06:24 PM)Pepin3pomme Wrote: his brown eyes kill him

cope boyo

it's b a n g e r for u

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(08-13-2017, 06:27 PM)forever_incel Wrote: cope boyo

it's b a n g e r for u

Mr. PSL 9 never copes. He's probably right. It's over for us browneyedcels.

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
fucking bluepillers smdh
raver is one of the most blackpilled individuals here