Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Wage gap is a feminist myth and delusion.
It pisses me off when lazy and self entitled losers blame everything on a mythical wage gap. You work hard, you earn more. Sorry but that's how America works.
lol nah m8
(03-05-2017, 03:18 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: lol nah m8

WRONG
loooooooooool k

do u get ur stats from fox news?
(03-05-2017, 03:31 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: loooooooooool k

do u get ur stats from fox news?

Yep. And Breitbart.
lmfao5eva good sources. (the homes of #alternativefacts lol) high journalistic integrity. def good research.

how many cals do u burn laughing?
(03-05-2017, 03:36 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: lmfao5eva good sources. high journalistic integrity. def good research.

how many cals do u burn laughing?

I burn a tremendous number of calories every time I enlighten myself with truth :Smile
by truth you mean "alternative facts" right?

lmao fucking america
(03-05-2017, 03:41 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: by truth you mean "alternative facts" right?

lmao fucking america

Well, I'd rather believe alternative facts than fake news.
[Image: enhanced-buzz-16560-1434386071-18.jpg]

Not all facts come from the news. Try actual studies lmao
Actual published journal articles etc etc

Official journals, not like....weird fucking blogs...but actual published research and analysis?
(03-05-2017, 03:46 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: [Image: enhanced-buzz-16560-1434386071-18.jpg]

Not all facts come from the news. Try actual studies lmao
Studies can be rigged. Whoever funds studies has total control over the researchers.
(03-05-2017, 03:50 AM)Angel Wrote: Studies can be rigged. Whoever funds studies has total control over the researchers.

That's why peer review exists. And that's why it's important to know how to read studies and not rely on news corps for their interpretations
(03-05-2017, 03:51 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: That's why peer review exists. And that's why it's important to know how to read studies and not rely on news corps for their interpretations

I totally agree with you.
Often such studies are funded by the academic institutions where the researchers are working. Not by individuals/external corporations/some feminist conspiracy
(03-05-2017, 03:52 AM)sylvie_sylphide Wrote: Often such studies are funded by the academic institutions where the researchers are working. Not by individuals/external corporations/some feminist conspiracy

They are often funded by industries that have special interests.
lol why do these posts seem so distant but they're really not

Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
I hated that user. I'm so happy he's gone.

[Image: 6x5ZFMp.gif]
legit

also the same people spouting the gender wage gap nonsense are the ones claiming there are 70 genders or gender doesn't exist

Anyone who believes in anything needs to be killed