Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioCornholios Online Dating Master Thread
Rainbow 
I'm going to start testing online dating in earnest come 2019. Or maybe late October 2018 since I hear it picks up around that time, especially for actual dating and not pure one off fucks.

However, because my brain works throughly but also slow, I should toss stuff up now and get a lay of the land.

Though I think Tinder is probably my worst market I start there because you can't understand niches without understanding the broader market.

First thing I observe in relation to girl quality is two metrics.
Metric one: Swiping frequency. Tinder apparently rewards frequent brief check ins. I've tested this for 4 days and I am 100% sure of this.
You should swipe at least 20 and no more than 50 girls in one session. The session distance should be at least 90 minutes apart. I'm not yet sure if 4 hours or 2 hours matters. But you need "cool off" time.

To that direction, let the fatties be your guide. Swipe left on every fat girl. If you think "face is cute, maybe not fat" quickly spam through her other pics. This takes literally less than 1 second if you tap right 4 times very fast.
If you get 5 fat girls in a row - stop swiping left. Close out the app. When you return 2+ hours later, you will find a few more fatties need to be swiped left on, but the cute ones will be back.

DO NOT swipe left for a long time. I am 100% sure that Tinder has some kind of "negative momentum " thing. I tried wading into a pool fatties to swipe left on every fat/ugly/ghetto/tattooed mom pic I saw... it was never going to end. I had to have passed on 200 easily. They'd throw in a random cute one here and there, but back into the fat pool I'd go.

When you're getting a bunch of fat ones STOP swiping. Just stop.
Come back later.

Now, for what I suspect is probably only true for guys with a more average ELO such as myself... swipe right on literally every thin girl who's even slightly cute. Even if she's 100% not your type. What I noticed is Tinder punishes you for swiping left on anyone - but especially the hot ones. I noticed if I swiped left on two hot but trashy girls, it would immediately trigger a wall of polar bears.

What you're doing is training Tinder to not show you fatties... But I don't think it can learn to show you "your type". I have three main types. I tried to only right swipe them and it kept rolling me back to fat chicks. Tinder has no fucking way to distinguish anything. All you can really tell Tinder is "show me girls THIS hot and above".
The only other metics Tinder seems to notice is race and age.

That was super long, so I'm going to leave it here.

tl;dr
Swipe left on every fat girl. Swipe right on every thin girl who isn't tragically ugly. Stop swiping when you get 5 fat girls in a row. Take at least a 2 hour break before resuming.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Hmm interesting tbh. How could an app tell who's hot and who's not though? Deep learning and all that shit you think? Would they even make Tinder that advanced?
seems pretty legit tbh. curious re: results.

but I don't have the need to (nor do I plan to) download any dating apps to test this out myself.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(03-20-2018, 12:53 AM)laflame Wrote: Hmm interesting tbh. How could an app tell who's hot and who's not though? Deep learning and all that shit you think? Would they even make Tinder that advanced?

Tinder “scores” their profiles. If you swipe left on a lot and right on a few, and a lot of people like your profile, you get scored highly, and become more visible.

So it doesn’t actually know you’re hot, it guesses using an algorithm from swiping stats

Narcy 5 and proud
(03-20-2018, 01:10 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Tinder “scores” their profiles. If you swipe left on a lot and right on a few, and a lot of people like your profile, you get scored highly, and become more visible.

So it doesn’t actually know you’re hot, it guesses using an algorithm from swiping stats

Oh that's interesting tbh, thank you.
(03-20-2018, 12:57 AM)forever_incel Wrote: seems pretty legit tbh. curious re: results.

but I don't have the need to (nor do I plan to) download any dating apps to test this out myself.
This is purely a swiping strategy to keep the flow of attractive women.

No real results to speak of. 3 matches so far. The best looking being

Attached Files Image(s)

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
If you look like me you can swipe right on burn ward victims and you will get no matched

[Image: tenor.gif]
Tinder I'm afraid these days is a dead end, but I think it depends on location. The competition on there can be strife (you need BODY) but mostly the girls on it aren't increasingly serious. They're just there to validationcel.

This is what a staceylite gets on tinder in just a few hours in Sydney. If you have more options to choose from, the options aka the people on the other hand individually and inevitably have a lower chance of getting chosen. 

In the USA I do SO WELL on tinder, as if I was on chad mode here, so things might be a bit different there. But judging from the above picture it seems that males on tinder must settle for someone below them in looks. How much below varies by location.

When I was honestly anorexic in 2016 I got more matches on tinder than I do now being gymcelled and infinitely more attractive. It's not that I was more attractive back then, but it was less saturated, girls hadn't developed that hyper-picky personality just yet and guys put less effort into their photos and profile so you could glide by all of them.

In my experience, yellow/yubo is a lot better than tinder. Okcupid is slightly better. Bumble is pretty equal or a bit worse. I've been on pretty much every dating app and ran all kinds of experiments and beyond the mentioned, the rest aren't worth it, being often pay to win or pay to play.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(03-20-2018, 05:26 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Tinder I'm afraid these days is a dead end

In my experience, yellow/yubo is a lot better than tinder. Okcupid is slightly better. Bumble is pretty equal or a bit worse. I've been on pretty much every dating app and ran all kinds of experiments and beyond the mentioned, the rest aren't worth it, being often pay to win or pay to play.
What are the best pay to win sites?
I have a lot more money than I do patience.

I'd gladly pay for Bumble if it offered absolutely anything for premium (it doesn't). Same for CMB.

For tinder, I think buying boosts is the only worthwhile thing to do. But I should be optimized first... assuming I bother with tinder at all.

(03-20-2018, 05:48 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: What are the best pay to win sites?
I have a lot more money than I do patience.

I'd gladly pay for Bumble if it offered  absolutely anything for premium (it doesn't). Same for CMB.

For tinder, I think buying boosts is the only worthwhile thing to do. But I should be optimized first... assuming I bother with tinder at all.

Personally I'd say tinder is the best for pay to win because boosts help A LOT, but the caveat with tinder is that there's no guarantee that your matches will lead to anything, and this is especially true of tinder relative to other apps. Some don't reply, some go around in circles and the general conclusion is that they're not serious. I'd say that okcupid is a good app if you want actual results not just results on paper (matches), but personally I don't know what the paid site of it entails. If the free use of the app is good then I'd imagine the paid would be a lot better.

I'm not sure that yellow/yubo has a paid side, but personally I've gotten the most success from it in terms of getting girl's numbers, snapchats, etc (I can't fuck for obvious reasons but prospects appear good). Lots of really hot girls on that app and if you live in a large city it won't be dead. If you're okay with older women, I'd say tinder can be really good for that. When I aim for chicks above 35 they all seem really keen to fuck right away, but how many women are slim and above that age? Not many. Most look really bad but there some good finds. Note that there's lots of married people on that app and often they won't reveal it until you press them for answers but yeah lots of cheating in that 30+ age group. 

The main pay to play apps are shit. Like HUD and meetville. I think meetville is a legit scam too. Meetme has no hope also.

Ashley madison is an online dating site for legit married people (or people in a relationship) looking to cheat. Theirs slogan is "life is short, have an affair" (seriously). It's actually really popular too, with something like 46 million users. I don't see why it can't be used as a regular dating site. The only other site I've been on was plentyoffish and it's shit. Low quality women, shitty results.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(03-20-2018, 07:30 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Ashley madison is an online dating site for legit married people (or people in a relationship) looking to cheat. Theirs slogan is "life is short, have an affair" (seriously). It's actually really popular too, with something like 46 million users. I don't see why it can't be used as a regular dating site. The only other site I've been on was plentyoffish and it's shit. Low quality women, shitty results.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relation...y-men.html

Plaugh

[Image: tenor.gif]
OkCupid just looks like Tinder with a bigger profile to me. You have to match with a woman on the swiping part for her to see your message... all I see differently is the match %

PoF seems like a mess. I only looked at it on PC. maybe the app is better.

I'm way too old to use Yellow. I actually look a couple of years younger than I am, but I still look mid to late 20s and Yellow is < 20 central for girls.

I mostly date 21+. I've never done well with 17-20 year olds. Not even when I was 17-20.

(03-20-2018, 07:30 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Personally I'd say tinder is the best for pay to win because boosts help A LOT, but the caveat with tinder is that there's no guarantee that your matches will lead to anything, and this is especially true of tinder relative to other apps. Some don't reply, some go around in circles and the general conclusion is that they're not serious. I'd say that okcupid is a good app if you want actual results not just results on paper (matches), but personally I don't know what the paid site of it entails. If the free use of the app is good then I'd imagine the paid would be a lot better.

I'm not sure that yellow/yubo has a paid side, but personally I've gotten the most success from it in terms of getting girl's numbers, snapchats, etc (I can't fuck for obvious reasons but prospects appear good). Lots of really hot girls on that app and if you live in a large city it won't be dead. If you're okay with older women, I'd say tinder can be really good for that. When I aim for chicks above 35 they all seem really keen to fuck right away, but how many women are slim and above that age? Not many. Most look really bad but there some good finds. Note that there's lots of married people on that app and often they won't reveal it until you press them for answers but yeah lots of cheating in that 30+ age group. 

The main pay to play apps are shit. Like HUD and meetville. I think meetville is a legit scam too. Meetme has no hope also.

Ashley madison is an online dating site for legit married people (or people in a relationship) looking to cheat. Theirs slogan is "life is short, have an affair" (seriously). It's actually really popular too, with something like 46 million users. I don't see why it can't be used as a regular dating site. The only other site I've been on was plentyoffish and it's shit. Low quality women, shitty results.

First paragraph is correct, tinder is easy to get matches especially if you pay, but it’s got such a low conversion rate it’s almost not worth it. I don’t meet up with girls from tinder anyway so take this with a grain of salt, but I’m in a GREAT location (within swiping range of multiple state universities, we’re talking tens of thousands of horny 18-22 yo girls) and out of hundreds of matches maybe 1 in 20 will lead to the girl agreeing to meet up, and I’ve only had 3 in 6 months agree to fuck off the bat. If you’re not Chad, tinder’s odds wont be in your favor, but if you are, I imagine it COULD work. Just understand that yes, most girls are there purely for validation.

Edit: 1 in 20 AGREED to meet up, had I actually tried, it’s likely some would have flaked as well making the number even lower.

Narcy 5 and proud
(03-20-2018, 04:59 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: First paragraph is correct, tinder is easy to get matches especially if you pay, but it’s got such a low conversion rate it’s almost not worth it. I don’t meet up with girls from tinder anyway so take this with a grain of salt, but I’m in a GREAT location (within swiping range of multiple state universities, we’re talking tens of thousands of horny 18-22 yo girls) and out of hundreds of matches maybe 1 in 20 will lead to the girl agreeing to meet up, and I’ve only had 3 in 6 months agree to fuck off the bat. If you’re not Chad, tinder’s odds wont be in your favor, but if you are, I imagine it COULD work. Just understand that yes, most girls are there purely for validation.

Edit: 1 in 20 AGREED to meet up, had I actually tried, it’s likely some would have flaked as well making the number even lower.

this x1000

most chicks I know don't even expect to meet anyone they match with on tinder. maybe they do in their personal time if the guy is really hot/looks interesting enough (and don't mention it) but generally from what they've said and the impression they gave off about the app (directly + indirectly), its for shits and gigs.

utter waste of time for most guys- even chads IMO. just be more social. Even a superchad will probably have better success irl converting than on tinder as well provided in a good location (high density city w/ access to bars, clubs, social life).

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
I tried Bumble too. Whereas I got a few matches on Tinder, I got literally 0 on Bumble. I know it's way less active, but it's certainly not magically better. The girls are much hotter, but I question how long they've been inactive. When I was glancing at profiles, several of them had jokes indicating they were probably made in 2016. I think Bumble is a pretty ghost town.