Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: OVOChadThots on this lukizm thread
https://lookism.net/Thread-Just-awared-s...g-for-cock

BrOOtal honestly 

Then again u just see shit like this coming when u look at couples like that

This is why u always have to mog ur girl in one way or the other and still no ones safe going into mid 2018
Love is a battlefield

Narcy 5 and proud
i feel bad for the bf tbh but its so common
30-40% of the girls I've had sex with in my life were in a relationship, all the way from a simple bf/gf to married.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(04-14-2018, 09:57 PM)Vitriol Wrote: 30-40% of the girls I've had sex with in my life were in a relationship, all the way from a simple bf/gf to married.

Slayer

God I want a relationship so bad but this scares the shit out of me

I dont wanna be irl blackpilled

Narcy 5 and proud
(04-14-2018, 09:57 PM)Vitriol Wrote: 30-40% of the girls I've had sex with in my life were in a relationship, all the way from a simple bf/gf to married.

(04-15-2018, 02:15 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Slayer

God I want a relationship so bad but this scares the shit out of me

I dont wanna be irl blackpilled
It's about the same for me, if not higher. I've had about 1/3 confirm they have/had a boyfriend/husband. But the thing is, girls will also be like "Oh, we weren't really together anymore because I was planning on breaking up with him eventually" or "He wasn't really my BF". So if I had to bet, I'd say it's probably more than half.

That said, they also have the same thing in common. She's not really into her boyfriend. She's just with him as a placeholder. Or if it's her husband/2+ year relationship, she settled. I really only think 1/4(at most) of women in relationships are happy and not looking. 

You can tell when she actually likes him. She gushes about him within ten minutes of talking to her. Not a simple "Oh, me and boyfriend went to X the other day and..." but just talking about him and thinking about him makes her happy and excited. I have never had a girl who talks about her boyfriend like that end in anything.

So if your girl is actually into you, I think your risk of cheating is much reduced. She probably will do it at some point. But probably not a lot. And the odds of her swapping you out for a new guy in an affair is very small. But that only lasts as long as she's actively into you. And that can and does often fade quickly.

IMO, LTRs are great. But don't count on perfect life-long monogamy.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.