Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: CopeForLifethe reason why the average height of males seems so high ...brutal thread
the brutal redpill is that all the manlets stay home... 
they don't go to bars
parties
and dont go outside unless they have to

thtas why the average height seems very high but its just because the manlets are hiding

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
Lmao

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
FUCKINN LOLLLLL

post more srs

Nic2

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
did you become a slayer @Lux

[Image: dsc.png]
Stare Stare
Grimes
true. i'm 5'10 and i don't party at all

While you keep frame, chad sodomizes your oeneitieses with a door frame
you all know its true

I live in a country where the average height is an inch taller than the USA and I still see tons of short guys.  Girls appear to be getting taller - that's what I've noticed. I see lots of high school girls who are above 5'8, I'd say 5'4 being the average female height is way off these days in the younger subgroup. The guys are the same if not shorter. You live in the worst country to be short, so I get your frustration. You do have an excellent face nonetheless.

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
so much cope in this thread... this is how it is

Grimes
I MISS YOU

brilliant thread

Being average is never good enough
How tall was this guy
imagine going out when you're not good looking

its over if you do that

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(05-16-2018, 07:55 PM)HopeDontCope Wrote: How tall was this guy

5'8
he lives in denmark too which is his biggest downfall

if he was in the usa his height wouldnt be as much of an issue