Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: HalfNormiebone smash 2.0: electrical bone growth stimulators
we all know you can't be GL without bone mass in certain key areas of your face

I've been reading a bit about bone growth stimulation devices. they look like this:

[Image: MDalnDC.jpg]
[Image: lq2dVCZ.jpg]
[Image: hSCNQZi.jpg]

they're intended to be used to stimulate bone growth in bone fractures that aren't healing correctly. the key thing is that they stimulate bone growth. I'm wondering if they could stimulate bone growth in the face.

here is a good paper about them:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2762251/

Quote:In 1953, Yasuda applied continuous current to a rabbit femur for three weeks and demonstrated new-bone formation in the vicinity of the cathode

Quote: ultrasonic intensities of one to three watts per square centimeter have been reported to ... enhance the growth and healing of bones

Quote:low-intensity pulsed ultrasounds have been shown to be effective in the treatment of upper and lower extremity fractures

Quote:Electrical and electromagnetic (EM) fields are assumed to play a role in bone healing through the same principles as mechanical stress applications ... Application of EM to the fracture site is meant to mimic the effect of mechanical stress on bone.
it's just like bone smash theory, but probably easier and less painful

basically there are two different types: one is electromagnetic; the device sends out electromagnetic pulses that stimulate bone growth. the other is ultrasound; the device sends out ultrasonic pulses which stimulate bone growth

my question is, what would happen if you got one of these
[Image: hSCNQZi.jpg]
and placed the pads on your zygos or jaw while you sleep?
would it cause the creation of new bone in your face? would the bone deteriorate if you stopped using it?

I'm not sure what the risks would be. it seems a bit dangerous to send electromagnetic pulses into your skull, but it seems like it's not dangerous when used elsewhere on the body.

I've found a few of the devices on ebay, so it wouldn't be impossible to actually get one.

I remember reading a thread/post about this somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it on the other forums
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.