Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: aryancoperShould I keep mewing or get invisalign/damon braces?
I've been mewing for a couple months and don't notice any visible changes in teeth position at all. Is mewing a meme or will it correct my slightly crowded bottom row?

If I did do it I'd have to wear a retainer for life. I also have a bit of an uneven face/jaw area, It might have something to do with wisdom teeth extractions. After extractions the second molars shifted in different directions, causing my face to be a bit more defined on on side. Straightening them would fix that I think.

Also a logistics issue. I don't want to pay dr. shekelberg a shit-ton, but treatment time is upwards of a year so If I got it done abroad I wouldn't save anything cost-wise as I would have to live there and get visas and shit. I don't know, maybe I'll moneymaxxx and not have to worry about skimping on looksmaxxing.
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.