Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: PizzaLad"Looks is all that matters" is the biggest cope in history
Srs when all I cared about was looksmaxxing I was getting maybe 1-2 slays every few months if not every year and barely any tinder matches

Now I'm working more on being low inhib, NT, dark triad etc and statusmaxxing (ON TOP OF LOOKS, LOOKS ARE STILL #1) I'm actually doing better with girls than I thought I ever could (multiple slays a week when I put effort into it, tinder notifications pretty much every time I open my phone etc)

The most legit theory is that everything matters and you need to everythingmaxx

Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]

[Image: 242whte.png]

[Image: dsc.png]

-Names of all the people I use as an example will either be directly in my posts or in the file name of the photo

I only have one objective: to find what makes someone attractive. I want to share what I have learned with others and maybe learn something in the process. Good luck Looksmaxing!

DATABASE OF FACE MEASUREMENTS (Men): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

MEASURING CHART W/ INACCURACY TABLE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

What to do and how it works: http://looksmax.net/Thread-THE-IRIS-METH...-IMPORTANT

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]