Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: headsupdisplayTHE IRIS METHOD OF FACIAL MEASUREMENTS + DATABASE (LONG BUT IMPORTANT!!!)
(05-19-2018, 06:47 AM)potatocel Wrote: We should do a similar database for women. This is good stuff though. I've always used the iris method on my own, but couldn't find a way to make it "universal" or convert the ratios to millimeters.

I want to start adding people to the database or using my own, but how exactly do you measure the iris when you zoom? Do you use a tape measurer?

Motherofgod
Another intellectual

If I'm being completely honest with you
[Image: 527c1879-f46d-49cf-92a9-94836d320a53_1.3...nBg=FFFFFF]
I use one of these
low budget but it works, I specifically wanted it to be as low budget as possible so anyone can do it for themselves as well

I'll give the names of every face I use here, info needs to be easy to access

I only have one objective: to find what makes someone attractive. I want to share what I have learned with others and maybe learn something in the process. Good luck Looksmaxing

DATABASE OF FACIAL MEASUREMENTS (Men)

MEASURING YOUR FACE FROM A PICTURE (What to do and how it works)

MEASURING CHART W/ INACCURACY TABLE

Almond Eye Surgery (Make your eyes DEEP SET)

Various Jaw Implant Results (Chin and Jawline Augmentation)

This Guy's Cheek Implant Results

PSL Myths
-FWHR and every other RATIO  -"skull size" (conflating the face with the cranium)
-browridges being important    -antefaces and "muh maxilla"
-eye hooding being important  -canthal tilts and long canthi making a difference (unknown tbh)
-"harmony" and "aesthetics"    -legitimate mass. hypertrophy being attractive (just get implants ffs tmj is no joke)
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

I'll give the names of every face I use here, info needs to be easy to access

I only have one objective: to find what makes someone attractive. I want to share what I have learned with others and maybe learn something in the process. Good luck Looksmaxing

DATABASE OF FACIAL MEASUREMENTS (Men)

MEASURING YOUR FACE FROM A PICTURE (What to do and how it works)

MEASURING CHART W/ INACCURACY TABLE

Almond Eye Surgery (Make your eyes DEEP SET)

Various Jaw Implant Results (Chin and Jawline Augmentation)

This Guy's Cheek Implant Results

PSL Myths
-FWHR and every other RATIO  -"skull size" (conflating the face with the cranium)
-browridges being important    -antefaces and "muh maxilla"
-eye hooding being important  -canthal tilts and long canthi making a difference (unknown tbh)
-"harmony" and "aesthetics"    -legitimate mass. hypertrophy being attractive (just get implants ffs tmj is no joke)
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death