Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: clueless.namelesslife of stacylite ??
my friend was always quiet and shy in highschool. we were best friends because we were both shy, quiet, and nerdy. we talked about books, played video games, went on hikes, and generally were very oblivious people. like we played chess and checkers for fun.

(from highschool to college we both changed our looks kind of dramatically [i mean tbh i didnt go through puberty until 16 so i was an ugly duckling for a long time] anyways she lost her braces, her skin cleared, she cut her hair cutely, got better clothes/style, etc.)

when she went into college she started partying hella and moved her way through the football team during first term. she hooked up w so many people that she would've never talked to in highschool it was wild. she met this guy and met his best friend. she fucked the best friend in the bathroom and the guy later that same day.

she lives life so wildly and i already feel like im wild but nothing in comparison lmao

yea but now she's been in a relationship to 6'1 muscular stereotypical white boy for 3 years

[Image: B0vc7DU.gif]
(04-15-2018, 06:16 PM)clueless.nameless Wrote: when she went into college she started partying hella and moved her way through the football team during first term. she hooked up w so many people that she would've never talked to in highschool it was wild. she met this guy and met his best friend. she fucked the best friend in the bathroom and the guy later that same day.

she lives life so wildly and i already feel like im wild but nothing in comparison lmao

yea but now she's been in a relationship to 6'1 muscular stereotypical white boy for 3 years
Sounds like she went through the typical slut phase for a year and then locked down a solid boyfriend. That's basically the normal college experience for attractive women IMO.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(04-15-2018, 06:33 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Sounds like she went through the typical slut phase for a year and then locked down a solid boyfriend. That's basically the normal college experience for attractive women IMO.

i remember talking on the phone to her my first year at university and we compared lay counts and party-goings and stuff all the time. it's weird though to see such a flip

[Image: B0vc7DU.gif]
(04-15-2018, 06:36 PM)clueless.nameless Wrote: we compared lay counts

Meanwhile me and @crosshold are talking about how to get one girl to look at us

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: bssv70a-jpg-jpg.86166]
I mean she looksmaxxed to a degree, your looks give you way more confidence than you have before looksmax. Maybe she's always been like this but felt like she couldn't do this or pull any hot guys because she felt like she was ugly.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7527546]

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
Close this thread @Vitriol its giving @exgf a headache

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
blackpill

[Image: dsc.png]
(04-15-2018, 06:16 PM)clueless.nameless Wrote: my friend was always quiet and shy in highschool. we were best friends because we were both shy, quiet, and nerdy. we talked about books, played video games, went on hikes, and generally were very oblivious people. like we played chess and checkers for fun.

(from highschool to college we both changed our looks kind of dramatically [i mean tbh i didnt go through puberty until 16 so i was an ugly duckling for a long time] anyways she lost her braces, her skin cleared, she cut her hair cutely, got better clothes/style, etc.)

when she went into college she started partying hella and moved her way through the football team during first term. she hooked up w so many people that she would've never talked to in highschool it was wild. she met this guy and met his best friend. she fucked the best friend in the bathroom and the guy later that same day.

Grimes

CUCK
Grimes
just sounds like a slut phase tbh. you'd be surprised how easy it is for even moderately above average girls to get laid w/ gl guys, especially in party environments.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]