Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: faggotcuntam i overdoing the roids?
am on almost 3 grams of total gear

tren/test/deca and mtren orally

started out very dyel at around 20% body fat but have gotten substantially bigger and my delts/upper body in general have exploded since using steroids. have gotten a lot of compliments and comments about this aswell in the gym

500mg of test e/week is a huge internet gymcel forum meme tbh if you want insane growth in a short period of time, thats not gonna do shit unless u have insane chad tier genes

am i overdoing it tho? i try to control my health with cardiovascular supps like fish oil and coq10, doing cardio, etc

roids are fun shit tho srs, just lol if u dont inject
oral tren? its fucking over for your liver if you're being serious

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(02-28-2018, 03:11 PM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: oral tren? its fucking over for your liver if you're being serious

the dangers are overstated tbh boyo ngl 

but i am on 1g of tudca regardless just to be ''safe''
(02-28-2018, 03:15 PM)faggotcunt Wrote: the dangers are overstated tbh boyo ngl 

but i am on 1g of tudca regardless just to be ''safe''

get bloodwork PLEASE
you will be shocked at how fucked you are on all of that

Yeah, you are overdoing it. Tren isn't much more effective at 1g/wk than 300mg/wk. 

Test scales so-so. You're getting diminishing returns even by 400mg, but 1g vs 500mg is still about 40% stronger. 

Deca scales pretty well in that 600 deca is a big difference over 300 deca. 

TBH, I haven't seen enough deca runs exceeding around 600mg to comment on how effective 1+g would be. But if I were going to high dose any of those three, deca would be my pick. Tren is great for strength, but it isn't a mass gainer.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

big overkill, and i promise you 50% of it is probably going to waste. There is an upper limit to how much protein the body can synthesize realistically, regardless of drugs used. 

and the oral tren is definitely overkill. Your liver will probably get fucked, I would bet money that even with the TUDCA if you went in for a blood panel right now, your values are probably 5-10x normal range and your GP will freak the fuck out, rightfully so. Oh and your liver function is important to protein synthesis and insulin sensitivity, you're shooting yourself in the foot long term  Undecided

I would strongly suggest you consider at least dropping the methyl tren.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
You clearly have no idea what your doing. Why are you taking tren orally if you are injecting it as well? Is this your first cycle? 

• Starting steroids as a noob = retarded
  • taking grams of gear as a non-athlete = retarded
  • You also mention "cycling" = retarded
    Just drop everything except maybe a cruise dose of test and re-evaluate your health markers and actually inform yourself on what is necessary for a while before even bothering to blast again.
(02-28-2018, 04:28 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Yeah, you are overdoing it. Tren isn't much more effective at 1g/wk than 300mg/wk. 

Test scales so-so. You're getting diminishing returns even by 400mg, but 1g vs 500mg is still about 40% stronger. 

Deca scales pretty well in that 600 deca is a big difference over 300 deca. 

TBH, I haven't seen enough deca runs exceeding around 600mg to comment on how effective 1+g would be. But if I were going to high dose any of those three, deca would be my pick. Tren is great for strength, but it isn't a mass gainer.

im doing 1100 test, 750 tren, 650 deca and 1mg mtren kek

how many years will this stack shave off of my live realistically? 

(02-28-2018, 06:09 PM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: big overkill, and i promise you 50% of it is probably going to waste. There is an upper limit to how much protein the body can synthesize realistically, regardless of drugs used. 

and the oral tren is definitely overkill. Your liver will probably get fucked, I would bet money that even with the TUDCA if you went in for a blood panel right now, your values are probably 5-10x normal range and your GP will freak the fuck out, rightfully so. Oh and your liver function is important to protein synthesis and insulin sensitivity, you're shooting yourself in the foot long term  Undecided

I would strongly suggest you consider at least dropping the methyl tren.

intredasting, will probs drop the mtren in a few days or so, im getting some pretty serious high BP sides and im getting random headaches and shit too. just feels unhealthy in general with the mtren added in. the injectables are no big deal tho in terms of (cosmetically observable) sides

(02-28-2018, 08:24 PM)aryancoper Wrote: You clearly have no idea what your doing. Why are you taking tren orally if you are injecting it as well? Is this your first cycle? 

• Starting steroids as a noob = retarded
  • taking grams of gear as a non-athlete = retarded
  • You also mention "cycling" = retarded
    Just drop everything except maybe a cruise dose of test and re-evaluate your health markers and actually inform yourself on what is necessary for a while before even bothering to blast again.

high inhib incel cope post. just lol at only running test as a first cycle. i control my sides with all the ancillaries which i have on hand 

have no acne, barely any bloat, no hairloss due to ru and other shit, pretty much zero anything besides massive strength and size gains. also i plan on blast & cruising for life, not sure where you read cycling boyo
(02-28-2018, 08:35 PM)faggotcunt Wrote: im doing 1100 test, 750 tren, 650 deca and 1mg mtren kek

how many years will this stack shave off of my live realistically? 
Not much, if any. I'm not convinced that steroid use earlier in life takes much if anything off of life expectancy. I think it's things like Clen that are really dangerous.

No, the main reason I'd back off on the gear isn't an early death, it's the impact it may have on your skin and hair. If your hair is immune, and you don't get facial aging from such high doses, I'd say there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Now the mtren I know literally nothing about. People grossly exaggerate how bad orals are on the liver(though it *can* be hard on the kidneys). A few of the orals really are harsh. I don't know if mtren is one of them or not. As long as you cycle off in a few months and take a while to recover, it should be ok regardless.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

[Image: 169x250xavatar_538.jpg,qdateline=1519850...ZOajk.webp]

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
high inhib incel cope post. just lol at only running test as a first cycle. i control my sides with all the ancillaries which i have on hand 

have no acne, barely any bloat, no hairloss due to ru and other shit, pretty much zero anything besides massive strength and size gains. also i plan on blast & cruising for life, not sure where you read cycling boyo

If your running more than one compound at a time how do you know what is causing negative effects if you do get them?

Also cage at you claiming no sides, if your on 3 grams and not getting sides you either just started, got bunk gear, or have IFBB genetics.

If you started weak and fat and are gaining strength rapidly it's all good, until you snap your shit up from not having years of training experience. You calling me high inhib is the ultimate cope, I'll be laughing when I'm 50 with perfect joint health and your autistic ass either has heart disease or torn biceps/chest and sitting in a wheelchair.
Fucking lol I've read logs where people do more than that E2D maybe even ED

Tbh I was gonna jump straight onto tren+test but I'm doing the gymcel 500mg (but I think that will be my cruise in future) for a while since I have a very good natty base (srs I think I have above average muscle building and strength genetics) which I think will look very good with the small amount of added mass in mainly dimorphic areas plus significantly improved condition that recomping on 500mg test with EC should bring about

If I do end up disappointed with it, which I know I probably will thanks to years of gymcel BDD, I'll buy tren and/or mast

(02-28-2018, 10:56 PM)PizzaLad Wrote: Fucking lol I've read logs where people do more than that E2D maybe even ED

lol trying to kill him now

(02-28-2018, 11:09 PM)I_hate_vitriol Wrote: lol trying to kill him now

You could inject 10 grams of roids at once and you wouldn't die lol you'd just feel like shit for a couple days (orals would fuck you beyond maybe 100mg a day though)

I'm being srs when I say there are logs out there of roidcels running insane doses like that

(02-28-2018, 09:49 PM)aryancoper Wrote: high inhib incel cope post. just lol at only running test as a first cycle. i control my sides with all the ancillaries which i have on hand 

If your running more than one compound at a time how do you know what is causing negative effects if you do get them?

Also cage at you claiming no sides, if your on 3 grams and not getting sides you either just started, got bunk gear, or have IFBB genetics.

If you started weak and fat and are gaining strength rapidly it's all good, until you snap your shit up from not having years of training experience. You calling me high inhib is the ultimate cope, I'll be laughing when I'm 50 with perfect joint health and your autistic ass either has heart disease or torn biceps/chest and sitting in a wheelchair.

boyo u just attempted suicide, how do you think ur gonna live another 30/40 years with ur mental issues and suicidal tendencies

(02-28-2018, 10:56 PM)PizzaLad Wrote: Fucking lol I've read logs where people do more than that E2D maybe even ED

Tbh I was gonna jump straight onto tren+test but I'm doing the gymcel 500mg (but I think that will be my cruise in future) for a while since I have a very good natty base (srs I think I have above average muscle building and strength genetics) which I think will look very good with the small amount of added mass in mainly dimorphic areas plus significantly improved condition that recomping on 500mg test with EC should bring about

If I do end up disappointed with it, which I know I probably will thanks to years of gymcel BDD, I'll buy tren and/or mast

schlayer

(02-28-2018, 09:28 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Not much, if any. I'm not convinced that steroid use earlier in life takes much if anything off of life expectancy. I think it's things like Clen that are really dangerous.

No, the main reason I'd back off on the gear isn't an early death, it's the impact it may have on your skin and hair. If your hair is immune, and you don't get facial aging from such high doses, I'd say there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Now the mtren I know literally nothing about. People grossly exaggerate how bad orals are on the liver(though it *can* be hard on the kidneys). A few of the orals really are harsh. I don't know if mtren is one of them or not. As long as you cycle off in a few months and take a while to recover, it should be ok regardless.

Rock Clap
i can't talk much cos my own first cycle was retarded enough, but just dial it down a bit okay? most of that shits going to waste anyway etc
[Image: 169x250xavatar_538.jpg,qdateline=1519850...ZOajk.webp]

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(03-01-2018, 04:26 AM)Xiare Wrote: [Image: 169x250xavatar_538.jpg,qdateline=1519850...ZOajk.webp]

Your new look ?

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
very bad thread

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."