Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: KyloRenHow many of you here are actually incel?
I know Vitty ain't incel lol. Like srs any of you an incel or a slayer? I know Gwyn is incel (and mentalcel) and I'm incel as well, but it seems a lot of you aren't incel. Just like on lookism how there are more slayers than incels.

[Image: getting_amogged_1.gif]
Me

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
Eh, the early site was some sort of fork of MyProAna. Then somebody... not sure who, started dragging Lookism people over. Maybe Crosshold or Finished? I know they both posted on Lookism.

I think I found out about it over one of PurpleDildo's there are no alts here complaining about some thread here when it was still called "Autumn Petals".

Not even sure why Vitriol changed the name and recruited Lookism peeps. It was already called Looksmax when I joined, but I think the name was very, very new.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
After the buzzcut which I committed against myself I'm an incel.

nobody cares about me
(04-09-2018, 07:06 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Eh, the early site was some sort of fork of MyProAna. Then somebody... not sure who, started dragging Lookism people over. Maybe Crosshold or Finished? I know they both posted on Lookism.

I think I found out about it over one of PurpleDildo's there are no there are no alts here here complaining about some thread here when it was still called "Autumn Petals".

Not even sure why Vitriol changed the name and recruited Lookism peeps. It was already called Looksmax when I joined, but I think the name was very, very new.

Yeah, I remember the old name since others have mentioned it. So this was like another MPA site, eh. Oh and when lookism went down on June 2017, they went on sluthate and they posted a link to this site, but it was already called Looksmax.

Huge incel over here.
Me

19 yo Virgin

~~5/10, 3 things I need the most is pinning back ears, rhino and gaining lots of muscle/weight (I'm below normal weight for my age/height) Not the best chin too, other than that pretty good looking facially and pretty tall at least. And have already slowly started balding, gonna start fin soon, but I have fucking problems getting it anywhere. Oh and acne just doesn't want to stop for me, altough it's getting better than ever recently.

Not a mentalcel, I'm really confident, quite intelligent and flirty/not that bad in "game". Besides looks I just lack nice girls in my social circle too. A top maths-scientific school isn't the best place to find them lol, and don't keep that much in touch with my middle school/childhood female friends (becouse I actually used to be mentalcel/socially anxious then) Got over social anxiety really well, sadly it doesn't make up for all the past and I need looks, in the past year realised looks is the fucking (almost) everything in social/dating life and lookism is a daily shit.
yes im incel
just retarded i think

[Image: tumblr_inline_mgr5zeIMn71qcqwuv.gif]
Not incel, but according to many here and on other PSL sights I probably should be
(04-09-2018, 09:13 PM)exgf Wrote: yes im incel

Sex: Female 

Relationship Status: In a relationship

[Image: 5f3.png]

What is the history of this site tbh, content is better maybe its the blue layout and quickness of the site.
Not a virgin but humongous incel here
am incel

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
I haven't been cold approached by a PSL9+ female virgin in the last hour therefore I'm a truecel tbh

(04-09-2018, 10:26 PM)KyloRen Wrote: Sex: Female 

Relationship Status: In a relationship

[Image: 5f3.png]
IMO the vast majority of true female incels are in fact in a relationship.
Though they're usually a bit older.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
I'm a true incel

[Image: tenor.gif]
Probably not. Just delusional enough to convince myself that I am.
(04-09-2018, 07:06 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Eh, the early site was some sort of fork of MyProAna. Then somebody... not sure who, started dragging Lookism people over. Maybe Crosshold or Finished? I know they both posted on Lookism.

I think I found out about it over one of PurpleDildo's there are no there are no alts here here complaining about some thread here when it was still called "Autumn Petals".

actually vitriol's friend started bringing ppl over from lookism, forgot his name
(04-10-2018, 06:10 AM)crosshold Wrote: actually vitriol's friend started bringing ppl over from lookism, forgot his name

iaintcoping

[Image: tenor.gif]