Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: HereToAskSupraorbital/forehead augmentation
hey everyone,
Jaw surgery forums seems to not register new members. Im a bit late to all of this looksmaxing stuff so id appreciate some help.
im getting CW Double jaw+genio in about 3 months to correct an overbite. 6 months after that ill be getting a MLFIII for more midface projection. 
this has been planned out and so I dont think ill need to know much regarding my mid/lower face work. 
after these, ill be going in for a brow/forehead implant, which is where I need some advice.
from my research, iv found only 2 surgeons who perform this surgery. dr barry eppley, and dr yaremchuk.
From viewing both of them, iv found out that dr yaremchuk can easily give me the brow ridge that I want, but it seems that he doesnt do forehead implants. while eppley could give me the forehead that I want but im not really sure about his brow ridge work. I havent heard anything great about eppley either.
Im here for any info anyone can share about my issue.
thanks in advance.
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,,