Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: I_hate_vitriolSrs question for vitriol
do you ever sleep

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
Theory: Vitriol is actually a farm of currycels that post on forum while mining bitcoins alternating hours
Just lol if you think it's one guy making all these posts

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
(03-14-2018, 05:59 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Just lol if you think it's one guy making all these posts

Is that 6'2 all of them combined ?  Big Grin Big Grin
(03-14-2018, 06:00 PM)SilverKl Wrote: Is that 6'2 all of them combined ?  Big Grin Big Grin

That's the main guy.

You're talking to bbctakeover right now

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
(03-14-2018, 05:59 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Just lol if you think it's one guy making all these posts

Grimes

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah