Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Poll: Should I get high on tramadol and go to the mall?
This poll is closed.
yes we're fucking tired of seeing your posts here
87.50%
7 87.50%
no, please stay daddy
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Contributor: VitriolShould I get high on tramadol
and go to the mall and buy clothes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
VOTE
@Bulimist_Mentalcel
@amincel
@myster_meat_pua
@ethnicsuperpill
@forever_incel
@crosshold
@LMS_is_the_only_answer
@ethnicsuperpill

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
tramadol is a bad drug, why was it given to you? or black market?

[Image: zN9hjYt.png]
yes go have fun man
It was prescribed to me after I fell from my roof to the floor (it was a short fall) and my back was in chronic pain.
The pain only lasted for about a month but it was a torturous month. i only ever took tramadol once during that time, because I had a horror story with it. I'm going to take 50mg. 

My first dose was 200mg. I was actually instructed to take 100mg but thought I'd get a good high off 200 and didn't think, just took the larger dose.

(11-11-2017, 02:20 AM)Vitriol Wrote: It was prescribed to me after I fell from my roof to the floor (it was a short fall) and my back was in chronic pain.
The pain only lasted for about a month but it was a torturous month. i only ever took tramadol once during that time, because I had a horror story with it. I'm going to take 50mg. 

My first dose was 200mg. I was actually instructed to take 100mg but thought I'd get a good high off 200 and didn't think, just took the larger dose.

vitriol be careful with tramadol the withdrawal is no joke

Don't die I guess.

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

you never enjoy yourself
GO

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
He died boyos rip

stick to a small dose of weed for those kinds of activities? put on shades and you're g2g  eyebrow

[Image: Sarah-Ellen-Feet-2134689.jpg]
daddy has died

Fuck I wish I had trammy's to get high on rn

FUCK I NEED TRAMADOL AGAIN

Tramadol is always a good idea.

[Image: tumblr_mtgueatUSj1s1zil8o1_500.gif]
Good thread