Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: NessonWho is better looking dontcomplain or orb from lookism?
dontcomplain had has about 7 surgeries for almost every facial feature while orb had 1 I think.

dontcomplain

[Image: 165TqL8.jpg]
[Image: LGBztSK.jpg]

Orb

[Image: 96nslts.jpg]
[Image: 12248226_137326113295918_5885440474954505385_o.jpg]
One looks fake as fuck and is below average height and the other one only looks good inn2 gifs and has major autism (he’s a 5-6 in candids)

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
Both massive frauds. First guy is painfully fake looking and it’s apparent he spent at least 15 minutes getting each picture just right.

They would be disappointing to look at irl for sure (compared to pics)

Can’t really rate them accurately.

Without an in motion video or proper full body candids (good iPhone cam or pro can) ratings can be frauded easily.

Small presence aside, hlimw was probably the best looking dude on lookism. Great appeal and actually posted reasonably legit candids/pics with obvious signs of success w girls.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Indisputably chicks would know that the first guy got surgery. It’s not really his jaw as much as it is his nose. It obviously looks remodeled. To that end, everyone will wonder what else he’s gotten and come
to the conclusion that he’s super mentally Ill and insecure over his looks. Men and women would naturally look down upon him and there will be awkward tensions in his conversations. You wanna get surgery? Do one or two things. Don’t make yourself a whole new person because evidently it doesn’t turn out well. A little thing off here and there on an otherwise great face can adds an important sense of realism to things.

Orb is a general master fraud and in the few candids I’ve seen I agree that he’s nowhere near as good as the gifs. I think someone on lookism determined that he’s 5’8 too but I’m not sure if that’s legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Here is a video of orb yeah I agree it's so easy to fraud photos. Both of these guys are probably a 6 in motion and they were incel for so long so they couldn't have been 7/8's. Cherrypicking out of 100 selfies and then photoshop/morphing its bery hard to tell an accurate rating,and orb was found to be frauding selfies by photoshopping them.
Orb is a 6.5-7 in that video imo but he looks crazy as fuck

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
how do I get the orb haircut fuark

you're only ugly on the outside
Both are 7. But one looks fake other one gives weirdo vibes.
What surgeries did the first guy get ?
1st one - looks a bit fake, also took a long time searching for a perfect angle, but still looks spectacular

2nd one - looks handsome, too, but has a weird face expression andhis skin is like too oily. 

Not sure about height and other factors, but from the photos i'd rate 7 or 7,5 the 1st one, and 6,5 or 7 PSL second one.
Holy fuck that first guy is insanely good looking!!
His eye area is like top .0001% perfect color, shape, hooding, width.
His lower third is perfectly balanced.
I don't think he looks fake at all, just really good.

What did he have done? Good for him for going all the way. How the fuck does one afford 7 surgeries? I'm struggling to get money for jaw fillers.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
@Nesson why do you have two accounts? Would you like me to merge them?

Private message me for all requests including but not limited to
- new group creations
- username changes
- content moderation
- account bans
- bug fixes

Contact us at the bottom of every page for ban appeals. ("I'm sorry" is not a reasonable ban reversal basis). 

(01-05-2018, 05:18 PM)Evelyn Wrote: @Nesson why do you have two accounts? Would you like me to merge them?

Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(01-05-2018, 05:18 PM)Evelyn Wrote: @Nesson why do you have two accounts? Would you like me to merge them?

Grimes

is his other account Rickson?

(01-05-2018, 09:14 PM)forever_incel Wrote: Grimes

is his other account Rickson?
Correct. How did you know? 

Plaugh

Private message me for all requests including but not limited to
- new group creations
- username changes
- content moderation
- account bans
- bug fixes

Contact us at the bottom of every page for ban appeals. ("I'm sorry" is not a reasonable ban reversal basis). 

(01-05-2018, 11:13 PM)Evelyn Wrote: Correct. How did you know? 

Plaugh
Same writing style etc lmfao

Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson Nesson 

both are garbage frauders @Rickson aka nesson

(03-14-2018, 01:42 AM)forever_incel Wrote: both are garbage frauders @Rickson aka nesson

Grimes
ethnik thread

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death